melungeon

Posted in the McRoberts Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
yup

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 25, 2012
 
Yahoo news reports state that genetic evidence identifies melungeon ancestry as african + caucasian.
Bubba Jay

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 25, 2012
 
And like I just posted on one of the other threads where you are being a "jump to assume" cause one little group says so idiot.........

Yeah, I read the story as well, but here's a legitimate question for you.

How, do these scientist insist the strand of "DNA" is of African Decent and not a bit of one strand, a bit of another strand, and a bit of yet another strand, all put together which only "APPEARS" in any certain segment of DNA strands, to be of African Decent?

The Malungeon bloodline is yes, of mixed bloodlines. Some say as many as their family trees have shown to be as much as 6 or even 8 different strands of bloodlines and mixed DNA as well.

So, who is to say what those so called "Experts" are seeing, isn't actually three, four, or even five different segments of DNA all coming together to only appear to be the same as the African American DNA?

Answer:??? No one can be sure. Not even these DNA crap either, and my above example proves it.
RED blooded american

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 25, 2012
 
Nowadays, Melungeons are referred to as "Atlantic Creole". Their bloodline is varied, and difficult to determine its origins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The conclisions of these experts have been scientificall verified and are accepte as evidence in in courts of law and scientifically accepted. Are you melungeon and ashamed of your african american ansestry?
Bubba Jay

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 27, 2012
 
yup wrote:
The conclisions of these experts have been scientificall verified and are accepte as evidence in in courts of law and scientifically accepted. Are you melungeon and ashamed of your african american ansestry?
You're such a retard acting like this crap is proven fact like that.
Just shows your utter ignorance of anything and everything.

The Malungeon bloodline, and if those so called "EXPERTS", knew half of what they too were talking about they too would know, the Malungeon bloodline was in existence long before the black people were ever even brought over here from Africa by the Spanish and Portuguese Conquistadors who seized all of the Americas and enslaved ALL of the Native American Indians who were here and over about 100 years before the first blacks were brought here, nearly wiped out the whole Indigenous peoples here!

Which, since you persist in your own ignorant rantings, is why they brought the blacks over here to begin with, to replace the indians they nearly wiped out with other people they brought over to be "Replacement" slaves!

The native Americans, then the Spanish and Portuguese, then the French and THEN came the English! The blacks weren't even brought over here until AFTER all these other bloodlines had been here for over 100 YEARS and co-mingling to CREATE the Malungeon Bloodline!

So YOU "RETARD" AND those so called "Experts" can every one stick the Historical FACTS in your pipes and smoke it cause not one of you know half what you think you do! As I said the other DAY, These Fools of DNA Scientist are seeing bits of one bloodline and bits of another bloodline then another and another, which they aren't smart enough to know is NOT African American, but several OTHER BLOODLINES making a strand that LOOKS SIMILAR TO, the African American DNA!

MORON! Do the damned RESEARCH! Apparently your "Experts aren't smart enough to know you Cannot HAVE Black Blood AT ALL in the Malungeons when they weren't even here at that time! Yet IDIOTS LIKE YOU, are just STUPID enough to believe everything those morons spew out of their mouths without doing any fact finding on your own to SEE if what they try to sell you is even POSSIBLE!

RETARD!

Check in ANY PROVEN FACTUAL HISTORY BOOK they use to TEACH OUR KIDS WITH IN SCHOOL Ya DUMBASS! It'll Prove You and your "Factual" DUMBASS Theorists as well ALL IDIOTS!
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 28, 2012
 
Ranting? Sir, you are the one ranting here, and by the way what's your sources for all these facts you're spouting? I think YOU are the idiot.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 28, 2012
 
And apparently, abigot to boot.
whowho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 4, 2012
 
Well, i read the story in the Mountain Eagle and it is pretty definitive, Melungeons are of white and African American ancestry. I bet a lot of people who have bragged about being some exotic mixture are knashing their teeth, but it does'nt bother me a bit, I have a great-great-grandmother who was said to be black-Irish which is likely mixed black-white. You know, us white men think all black men are hung like stallions, but if I have black ancestry, why could'nt I have inherited that chacteristic?
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 4, 2012
 
Bubba Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a retard acting like this crap is proven fact like that.
Just shows your utter ignorance of anything and everything.
The Malungeon bloodline, and if those so called "EXPERTS", knew half of what they too were talking about they too would know, the Malungeon bloodline was in existence long before the black people were ever even brought over here from Africa by the Spanish and Portuguese Conquistadors who seized all of the Americas and enslaved ALL of the Native American Indians who were here and over about 100 years before the first blacks were brought here, nearly wiped out the whole Indigenous peoples here!
Which, since you persist in your own ignorant rantings, is why they brought the blacks over here to begin with, to replace the indians they nearly wiped out with other people they brought over to be "Replacement" slaves!
The native Americans, then the Spanish and Portuguese, then the French and THEN came the English! The blacks weren't even brought over here until AFTER all these other bloodlines had been here for over 100 YEARS and co-mingling to CREATE the Malungeon Bloodline!
So YOU "RETARD" AND those so called "Experts" can every one stick the Historical FACTS in your pipes and smoke it cause not one of you know half what you think you do! As I said the other DAY, These Fools of DNA Scientist are seeing bits of one bloodline and bits of another bloodline then another and another, which they aren't smart enough to know is NOT African American, but several OTHER BLOODLINES making a strand that LOOKS SIMILAR TO, the African American DNA!
MORON! Do the damned RESEARCH! Apparently your "Experts aren't smart enough to know you Cannot HAVE Black Blood AT ALL in the Malungeons when they weren't even here at that time! Yet IDIOTS LIKE YOU, are just STUPID enough to believe everything those morons spew out of their mouths without doing any fact finding on your own to SEE if what they try to sell you is even POSSIBLE!
RETARD!
Check in ANY PROVEN FACTUAL HISTORY BOOK they use to TEACH OUR KIDS WITH IN SCHOOL Ya DUMBASS! It'll Prove You and your "Factual" DUMBASS Theorists as well ALL IDIOTS!
Hey Bubba, you're black, live with it!
yep

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 5, 2012
 
whowho wrote:
Well, i read the story in the Mountain Eagle and it is pretty definitive, Melungeons are of white and African American ancestry. I bet a lot of people who have bragged about being some exotic mixture are knashing their teeth, but it does'nt bother me a bit, I have a great-great-grandmother who was said to be black-Irish which is likely mixed black-white. You know, us white men think all black men are hung like stallions, but if I have black ancestry, why could'nt I have inherited that chacteristic?
Only black men insist they are all hung like stallions as you so ignorantly stated here!

There have been actually four different scientific studies on the matter, and each and every single one of those studies proved using scientific methods and equipment, over and over and over, that in truth, black men ranked third among all the races on agerage of length, thickness and girth! White men, as those scientific studies all proved conclusively and seperately, do in fact on average, have the longest, thickest and most massive of all the different races!

Don't believe it? Google search it for yourselves! lmao!
iknew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 6, 2012
 
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Only black men insist they are all hung like stallions as you so ignorantly stated here!
There have been actually four different scientific studies on the matter, and each and every single one of those studies proved using scientific methods and equipment, over and over and over, that in truth, black men ranked third among all the races on agerage of length, thickness and girth! White men, as those scientific studies all proved conclusively and seperately, do in fact on average, have the longest, thickest and most massive of all the different races!
Don't believe it? Google search it for yourselves! lmao!
Hey, stupid, I wrote many white men "think" black men are hung like stallions, did not state it as fact.
Bubba Jay

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 7, 2012
 
yup wrote:
Ranting? Sir, you are the one ranting here, and by the way what's your sources for all these facts you're spouting? I think YOU are the idiot.
See, there you go showing just how stupid you truly are!

I clearly posted at the very bottom of that post you referred to that those simple facts are in any common American history book being used in each and every high school all across this nation!

But you're too much engulfed in "self knows everything" that you can't bring yourself to see that your dumbass question here was answered long before you even replied with your lameassed question!

The factual timelines of historical events from the 1400's until now prove that the Melungeon bloodlines were created long before the blacks were ever even brought over here from Africa by the Spanish and Portuguese Conquistadors! Look it up and try to educate yourself and stop believing just anything and everything spouted out by some fool who doesn't know his "Theory" of Melungeon's cannot be true!

I guess you still believe too that Saddaam Hussein did have WMD's in Iraq just because that moron W. Bush spouted it out as fact so he could go to war when even his own CIA's intelligence reports clearly stated "There was none"!
yep

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2012
 
whowho wrote:
Well, i read the story in the Mountain Eagle and it is pretty definitive, Melungeons are of white and African American ancestry. I bet a lot of people who have bragged about being some exotic mixture are knashing their teeth, but it does'nt bother me a bit, I have a great-great-grandmother who was said to be black-Irish which is likely mixed black-white. You know, us white men think all black men are hung like stallions, but if I have black ancestry, why could'nt I have inherited that chacteristic?
Oh you weren't?

You may want to go back and re-read your own post!

Here's the last half of your own last sentence:

but if I have black ancestry, why could'nt I have inherited that chacteristic?

Still gonna sit there and deny you believe that lie about them to be true? Sounds to me like you believe it true! Just like so many others do, when the scientific community, has proven repeatedly as I stated above, it is nothing more than a lie! And all those who believe it are nothing but fools!

Now who is the dumbass? Your own post shows YOU to be the dumbass since you speak out of both sides of your own mouth! You said you didn't state it as fact, YET, yes you pretty much DID!
iknew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 7, 2012
 
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you weren't?
You may want to go back and re-read your own post!
Here's the last half of your own last sentence:
but if I have black ancestry, why could'nt I have inherited that chacteristic?
Still gonna sit there and deny you believe that lie about them to be true? Sounds to me like you believe it true! Just like so many others do, when the scientific community, has proven repeatedly as I stated above, it is nothing more than a lie! And all those who believe it are nothing but fools!
Now who is the dumbass? Your own post shows YOU to be the dumbass since you speak out of both sides of your own mouth! You said you didn't state it as fact, YET, yes you pretty much DID!


You are doing a lot of dancing around and proving exactly nothing. you are creating ficticous analagies where none exist. Im tired of wasting my time with you. You are a really stupid black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McRoberts Discussions

Search the McRoberts Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 24 min NO NO 81,552
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 29 min NO LMS 144,890
Tina Johnson (Mar '12) 1 hr DAVID JOHNSON 15
how can u beat a drug test 2 hr hmmmm 1
Tammy 2 hr Pimp Daddy 1
regina 5 hr facts 7
single men on deane 15 hr cougar 6
•••
•••
•••
McRoberts Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McRoberts Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McRoberts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McRoberts News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McRoberts
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••