First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GateCityGreatCit y

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I am from Gate City, Va. near Kingsport, Tenn. It is my wish that you Kentucky hicks stay in Kentucky during the running of the Santa Train. In the past few years, there have numerous examples of "bad behavior" by swarms of ill-mannered Kentuckians that invade our pristine community just so they can grab some extra Santa Train goodies. It is not a pretty sight to see -- or smell for that matter. So, I ask you to please show some class and stay back there in the "hollers" and do whatever it is you people usually do. On behalf of the greater Gate City community, I give you a most sincere "thank you" in advance.
friend

Stanton, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Will be there with the whole family.
sick of aff your BS

South Lyon, MI

#3 Nov 15, 2012
you need not to talk about kentucky people. GateCityGreat Cit y, if you look at your family tree they are probably from the same state and place that you are bashing in your comment. look in the mirror before you judge.
get over yourself

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Gate city? like that is a big up standing city. come on! blink as you are driving through and you'll miss all the run down buildings!!! Get off your high horse cow. You are NO better than anyone else..I've been to the santa train.. first and last time. I think the adults act stupid. The parents should stand back and send the kids up to the train. its for them anyway.
Need 2 Know

London, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
FYI We have 14 in our family we will be at the santa train and we all will not take a bath a week before we come.Please stand by my family cant wait to see you there.MAY THE SMELL BE WITH YOU.
well

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
sick of aff your BS wrote:
you need not to talk about kentucky people. GateCityGreat Cit y, if you look at your family tree they are probably from the same state and place that you are bashing in your comment. look in the mirror before you judge.
Exactly what I was think - Gate City is a nothing little Hick town. Bet the person posting this is on SSI.
well

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
GateCityGreatCity wrote:
I am from Gate City, Va. near Kingsport, Tenn. It is my wish that you Kentucky hicks stay in Kentucky during the running of the Santa Train. In the past few years, there have numerous examples of "bad behavior" by swarms of ill-mannered Kentuckians that invade our pristine community just so they can grab some extra Santa Train goodies. It is not a pretty sight to see -- or smell for that matter. So, I ask you to please show some class and stay back there in the "hollers" and do whatever it is you people usually do. On behalf of the greater Gate City community, I give you a most sincere "thank you" in advance.
Why do you have to go get free toys for your kids? I can AFFORD to buy my kids anything they want. Because I am a winner and not a bum like you. A winner from East KY now in Central KY. And yes my ancestors are originally from Va.. Actually migrated from Chesapeake Bay area into South West Va. then KY. FYI – the rest of VA. views on SW VA are just like your ignorant comment on KY. If you are not aware of this – they think you are a Hillbilly!

Get a JOB and buy stuff for your kids out of your paycheck, then you will not have to worried about a handout for the needy. LOSER! Did you even graduate from high school? Get a JOB!
AMJ

Paris, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Actully KY.Gave Gate city.to the poor people.of VA.as A christmas gift.
look at yourself

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have to go get free toys for your kids? I can AFFORD to buy my kids anything they want. Because I am a winner and not a bum like you. A winner from East KY now in Central KY. And yes my ancestors are originally from Va.. Actually migrated from Chesapeake Bay area into South West Va. then KY. FYI – the rest of VA. views on SW VA are just like your ignorant comment on KY. If you are not aware of this – they think you are a Hillbilly!
Get a JOB and buy stuff for your kids out of your paycheck, then you will not have to worried about a handout for the needy. LOSER! Did you even graduate from high school? Get a JOB!
so glad 2 c the upper class is on here you r so much better than evry1 else u go guy u tell evry1 what there faults r how much better u r than evry1 else thank god that christians are not like you i hope you find peace i hope you can lose your anger at yourself for your own shortcomings you r a sad sad sole u must attack others 2 justify your existence
Sure

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
GateCityGreatCity wrote:
Pristine? Really? How pristine are you to be going to a give out for the needy but have internet access? And you are nothing but a judgmental fool that needs to find Jesus this holiday season. I am a true Kentuckian and proud of it. There are bad apples in every city and state, and you my dear seem to be the bad apple of yours!
hey there

Mount Ida, AR

#12 Nov 22, 2012
I feel that the whole Santa train thing is a disgrace to humanity anyway.
GateCityGreatCit y

Kingsport, TN

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Dare you ask…? Yes, it happened again. Throngs of gen-u-wine, unwashed Kentucky riffraff invaded beautiful Southwest Virginia—God's Country. Here they beseeched the Santa Train in acts of outright barbarity. All done in the name of obtaining superfluous amounts of Santa Train trinkets. Someone in the civilized world must be kind enough to directly say this to you: Have you people no shame?

May God help you.
Grin

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2012
GateCityGreatCity wrote:
Not much Class in the Hollers to be found these days.

When the Santa Train was started people were too poor to travel to it. It was run on the Clinchfield Line from Kingsport through St. Paul to Dante, McClure and to Elkhorn City for poor Coal mining families.

I appreciate it for that and visited it only once in my youth.

I understand the Railroad would very much like to end it. It's turned in to a monster they would like very much to be rid of.

People driving Thirty Thousand Dollar Automobiles standing waiting on it.

It's no longer what it was started for.
GateCityGreatCit y

Kingsport, TN

#15 Nov 25, 2012
What sad, dreary people you Jenkinsians are. No wonder Daniel Boone moved on to Missouri.
wondering

London, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2012
it sounds as though your stinking ass is just mad cause the people from jenkins beat you to the front of the line, what did you have to get your sorry ass off the couch and stand in line longer than you thought you should have too
ky hollerboy

Albany, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2012
GateCityGreatCity wrote:
What sad, dreary people you Jenkinsians are. No wonder Daniel Boone moved on to Missouri.
screw all you cod suckers in gate city& the entire state of v.a
GateCityGreatCit y

Kingsport, TN

#18 Nov 28, 2012
ky hollerboy wrote:
<quoted text>
screw all you cod suckers in gate city& the entire state of v.a
"Cod suckers?" Isn't that something you call kinky Kentuckians who hang out at Ruritan fish fries?

Such gauche behavior.
MR KY

London, KY

#19 Dec 26, 2012
GateCityGreatCity wrote:
Every child has the right to gifts from Santa especially the children who needs them. And as for you, You Tennessee toothless trash, I have been to gate city and it all looks like one big SLUM , from a proud Kentuckian you A** hole...
question

Pikeville, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2012
wasnt VA built by inbreeders?? i think it was.
GateCityGreatCit y

Kingsport, TN

#21 Dec 27, 2012
MR KY wrote:
<quoted text>Every child has the right to gifts from Santa especially the children who needs them. And as for you, You Tennessee toothless trash, I have been to gate city and it all looks like one big SLUM , from a proud Kentuckian you A** hole...
For your edification, "MuR KY", I am neither Tennessean, toothless, nor trash. Tennessee runs only second to Kentucky (perhaps third if you include the abominable West Virginia) for being the uncouth capital of the Central Appalachian region. Many Gate Citizens have known for some time the bitter jealousy and the untrammeled envy that you Kin-tuckians harbor towards our little Athens on the Clinch. This rampant enviousness seems to be especially concentrated in the greater (ironic use of that word) Jenkins area. Oh, and by the way, we enlightened folk have noticed that your "esteemed" Senator Rand Paul wears a rather unconvincing toupée. Good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRoberts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angry 2 hr HEAVEN HELP US 11
any heavy women in virgie (Aug '14) 2 hr 600 lb life 18
curious about men 2 hr variety make the ... 1
men that cheat with FAT women 2 hr variety make the ... 20
Gary's discount food 3 hr curious89 1
Johnny from brickyard (Aug '14) Fri queen 9
Puncheon Music Thread Thu Musikologist 2
McRoberts Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web