Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81703 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68214 Aug 29, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooooo where does uni go after the reptiles discover that he is really a slug and disown him?
Probably to the Great Oracle to get an off the wall reading, so I can blow everything out my hind end like you do.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68215 Aug 29, 2012
Hi Everyone
Hope you are having a fine hump day. Except you Blue--hope yours is crappy
worried

Campton, KY

#68216 Aug 29, 2012
everybody's worried about the birds

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#68217 Aug 29, 2012
worried wrote:
everybody's worried about the birds
Said the Raven nevermore.
http://youtu.be/pHW5Vz0HgRE
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#68218 Aug 29, 2012
I'm a little concerned about my firebird, it's making a bad noise.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68219 Aug 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Everyone
Hope you are having a fine hump day. Except you Blue--hope yours is crappy
How was your Wednesday? Better today, I hope. Yesterday and Monday were YUCK! But, it wasn't as bad today.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68220 Aug 29, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>How was your Wednesday? Better today, I hope. Yesterday and Monday were YUCK! But, it wasn't as bad today.
I agree-- can't decide if it was better or if I am numb. LOL.
donk

Monterey, CA

#68221 Aug 29, 2012
who cares

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68223 Aug 29, 2012
qwerty wrote:
I'm a little concerned about my firebird, it's making a bad noise.
I saw this driver give a panhandler at an intersection in Lexington the bird.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68224 Aug 29, 2012
the funny thing is they had all these scientist say that if the earth rises a degree then its suppose to take out about everything and it has

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#68225 Aug 29, 2012
qwerty wrote:
I'm a little concerned about my firebird, it's making a bad noise.
Dude if I drove a firebird and it didn't make a noise...then I'd be concerned.
BTW WHAT YOU GET TO THE GALLON?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68226 Aug 29, 2012
papaderp wrote:
the funny thing is they had all these scientist say that if the earth rises a degree then its suppose to take out about everything and it has
one truth--- if all intelligent life forms were wiped off the planet, Bluewhiner would still be here.
Wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#68227 Aug 29, 2012
Just what kind of "Bird" did this driver give the Panhandler in Lexington?? Just curious.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#68228 Aug 29, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw this driver give a panhandler at an intersection in Lexington the bird.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#68229 Aug 29, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Dude if I drove a firebird and it didn't make a noise...then I'd be concerned.
BTW WHAT YOU GET TO THE GALLON?
I was just cuttin' up...about a "bird" problem.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68230 Aug 29, 2012
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>It's the gift that keeps on giving.
I know---pay it forward. Right?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68231 Aug 29, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Just what kind of "Bird" did this driver give the Panhandler in Lexington?? Just curious.
it was hard to tell from my view. I am not sure if it was a finch or a sparrow.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68232 Aug 29, 2012
Hello Roaming & Miss E. and another poster or two. The Great one has had one great nap.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#68233 Aug 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello Roaming & Miss E. and another poster or two. The Great one has had one great nap.
Yep it's not going to be long till I have to take my winter nap. Didn't get much of one last year with the escort service and all. But this year I leaving the escort service to you and mayor Rod Cod. I know it's a lot of work but I need my winter nap.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68234 Aug 29, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Yep it's not going to be long till I have to take my winter nap. Didn't get much of one last year with the escort service and all. But this year I leaving the escort service to you and mayor Rod Cod. I know it's a lot of work but I need my winter nap.
I understand Primate. That will make it kind of rough on me. I've been helping Pimp Daddy JD2 out with his Ho's for years. You know what love Rev. Farter has when it comes to saving Ho's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRoberts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is a rat 17 hr Well 2
Rats at Mountain Breeze (Sep '09) Sat Lol 148
Leighana Mullins Fri Lilbuggygirl 1
Amanda sizemore Fri yep 4
Rocky Hollow Woman Fri RORER714 9
Mad as Hell Fri Mad as Hell 1
Maintenance of wood-plastic board Thu qizhen111 1

McRoberts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRoberts Mortgages