jaimie day karma is a bit*h!!

jaimie day karma is a bit*h!!

Posted in the McRoberts Forum

WATCH OUT

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2011
All this talk on here about her being a rat, I could really care less if the skank rats of not! She is a nasty a** needle head junkie and she better be glad that she hasnt ran into me yet! If you are woman enough to sleep with someones man than you should be woman enough to admit what ya done and take the beaten that you are going to get like a woman! I mean seriously someone is going to have to teach this ho a lesson you cant live ur life sponging off of men and letting them kids see you go from one man to the next constantly depending on who had the meds at that time! I hope that if she is still with this dude she is suppose to marry this month that he gets a good head on his shoulders and leaves her a**! Or who knows maybe all this screwing other pples men will bite her in that a** when they screw her man! Might have already happened!!! Payback is a BIT*H honey remember that!!
Bud Light Lover

Eubank, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2011
Is your man not partly to blame or did she have too hole him down an screw him.He must of though it was good or he would not have screwed her.Maybe you need to take a good look at your self for blaming her and not him.
Bud Light Lover

Eubank, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2011
Correction Hold
WATCH OUT

Pikeville, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2011
yes he was, I agree with you on that. I am not with anymore but that doesnt mean that this hoe should always get off with no consquences for what she does! She knew that we were in a relationship when she did this, there is a difference I think when you dont know that there is a girlfriend of whatever but she knew that we were together when she done this thats why I WILL NOT let her get away with it. I mean good god I know for a fact that this girl also screwed over her own cousin! Knowing that they had a family. Other pple may let it go but Im not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRoberts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dewayne nichloes 19 hr Wondering 1
rd Thu Looking 1
Call Center in Jenkins Thu interested 2
Hippocrates voting Hillary Jun 29 Abe 7
teddy boyd Jun 18 gaynell 2
Terry Glen Back (Apr '14) May '16 Just Wordering 28
Brian Johnson Apr '16 Tonya 10

McRoberts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance