Telfair County Commissioners Meeting
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Left Wing Moonbat

United States

#77 May 10, 2012
<<<<< Must you resort to name calling??? Mr. Cool, looks like you lost your cool... I thought you had so much CLASS and was soooooo much better than ANYONE in Telfair.
SMH - You lost all control on Topix, now, tell me AGAIN, what you going to do?????
Some just don't know when to sit down and shut up......>>>>> >>>>
Serial Killer wrote:
No Bitch, I don't think, I know.
Big John

United States

#78 May 11, 2012
Serial Killer wrote:
If there was a decent preacher he would'nt be in Telfair County. You people in Telfair can't stand it when someone gets up and tells you like it is. The majority of you are ignorant, uneducated, stupid people. The real smart people that are born and raised here have to leave here to make a living outside of kissing the powers that be's ass. I have totally no need or use for any of ya'll. I gain great satisfaction out of taunting your elected officials at my leisure. There's nothing that any of you podunks can do about it. Oh you can get on here and rant and rave about what all you gone do, but in the end you all know that your NOTHING!! Oh and by the way, whoever get's elected sheriff of your fine county I'm going taunt you and ridicule you at will. And I'm hoping you round up one of your clown posse's and try to find me. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.
Aren't u tha dude running the club in Jacksonville, Ga? Who u gonna kill ser killa? Everyone
Knows you are a Low down supporter...ya don't need to hide because u ain't sceered of anyone right.
Shoot

United States

#79 May 11, 2012
..... <<<<< he's sceered he's gonna be in big TROUBLE if he don't keep on bein a LOW DOWN SUPPORTER >>>>> .....
Aren't u tha dude running the club in Jacksonville, Ga? Who u gonna kill ser killa? Everyone
Knows you are a Low down supporter...ya don't need to hide because u ain't sceered of anyone right.
The Truth

United States

#80 May 12, 2012
Shoot wrote:
..... <<<<< he's sceered he's gonna be in big TROUBLE if he don't keep on bein a LOW DOWN SUPPORTER >>>>> .....
He has a lot to be sceered about...he just dont see the big picture of how the Sheef and Lowe have broke one off in him. When he finally figures out he got played it will be too late!
Johns a Retard

United States

#82 May 13, 2012
sorry john , but you must have been in douglas oklahoma,some of us will be voting for chris just because you are such a big piece of shct and we cant wait to see your post after the election.oh and the way your family talks about you they wish you would change your name too. nobody like you john, even your handlers in jacksonville say you r an idiot.do you have any friends at all john? can you name even one person who likes you? mudslinging only works on ignorant people john, the people who have half a brain wont need to get their info from you. I found lots of endorsements for chris on his facebook page, seems like he comes with many good references and is highly respected in the field of law enforcement. Why don't you write a recommendation for your pal? maybe that will get him back in the game.

http://www.facebook.com/SteversonforSheriff

March 25, 2012

To Whom it may Concern:

I worked with and supervised Chris Steverson during his tenure at the Douglas Police Department. I found him to be dedicated and hard working. I never had any reason to question his integrity. He worked in all divisions from patrol,investigations and supervision. He performed well in all divisions.

Jimmy L. Johnson

Deputy Chief -Retired

Fox Hollow Rd.

Douglas, GA 31535
Preacher Man

Douglas, GA

#84 May 14, 2012
John is just an uneducated, mislead fool. He thinks he's got the bull by the horns, when it is actually the other way around. He needs to be careful, the company he keeps, is NOT GOOD. He hangs with the pure devil himself.
I would hate to know that I could be LEAD around or had to be LEAD around by anyone. Wouldn't you feel alot better about yourself, John, if you would just be your own person instead of "Jim's man?" Just curious.
sue

Carrollton, TX

#85 Oct 15, 2014
Is there anyone in Telfair County honest?
LAWYER

Buena Vista, GA

#86 Oct 19, 2014
sue wrote:
Is there anyone in Telfair County honest?
Russell ClaRK is not honest, he is a liar , and a THIEF....Dont let him handle any business for you.....he is the worst lying lawyer i ever met.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) 16 hr smart 48
Screen shots Wed Uncommon sense 1
Wal-Mart coming McRae-Helena, Ga (Apr '16) Dec 4 history 15
40 % of your nabors/friends are GAY OR LESBIAN Dec 4 yeah 7
John Dopson Nov 30 Trump dont like you 15
RoyalRose Nov 28 ChasmofSoulz 1
News I Do, I Do: Second chance at love wasn't expect... (Oct '15) Nov 27 Anonymous 5

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages