West Green, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

If anyone really wants to find out whats going on, there is a commissioner meeting today at 5 pm at the county community center. The commissioners have invited Sheriff Smith to be there to answer questions about his spending habits, and who did he buy over $1000 worth of boots for last week, at a time he was already seriously overbudget. Should be a very interesting meeting, call around and spread the word, Show up and let them know we taxpayers are sick of paying higher taxes only to see it pissed away.
No One Told me

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Or i would have been there. I hear he blamed all the budget problems on the Chief Superior Court Judge....??? That it was all the Judges fault.....I wouldn't want to be in his 12 pair of new boots that he just nought when the judge finds out....LOL
Nothing is free

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

I heard that Ole Johnny blamed his budget woes on other poeple and stated all those 60 to 70 people in jail were murderers and dangerous dudes...not needing releasing....???? I wonder if there are any misdemeanors or non-violent criminals in the bunch.....????? they could await court on bond....a reasonable bond....not a JOhnny bond....LOL
Thank you Praying

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing what actually happened not some sanitizd version......i know of so much lieing about probably cause by depuries and them being backed up by johnny and dissappearing video tapes at the jail,and personal use of county vehicles that i have witnessed and bonding stories with SMITH BONDING AGENCY......that we need someone to tell the truth around here...So everybody knows the real truth before JULY...Thanks again....
ITS ABOUT TIME

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

THAT THE COMMISSIONERS LET THE PUBLIC KNOW WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR HIGH TAXES ON PROPERTY AND SALES TAX...."THE SHERIFFS DEPT."....THATS WHAT THEY BEEN SAYING PRIVATELY....if i was them i wouldnt take the blame for his budget woes.....
Country boy says

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

The Commissioners need to get him back and punlicly make him explain why he was in florida on vaction in that truck......and call in the FBI.....THATS STEALING FROM TAXPAYERS....
I want to know

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

when the next meeting will be held...........
WHEN OUR COMMISSIONERS

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

DECIDE THAT THE POEPLE WANNA KNOW THE ANSWERS ABOUT THE BUDGET...I HEAR THEY ARE GETTING AN AUDIT TO DETERMINE WHAT DEPARTMENTS ARE OVER AND BY HOW MUCH.....CALL AND ASK FOR A PUBLIC HEARING ABOUT THE OVERAGES.....----THAT OUGHT TO WORK....
I KNOW OLD PEOPLE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Some related to me that have to choose between medicine and food or paying their property taxes.....Thats a shame..and they are too proud to admit it......thats the only reason i need to vote against this clown sheriff we have....that is living large on the taxpayer dime......Just look around at the old people with their house for sale......and not many are actually selling...and choose a new sheriff---"COME JULY"... its your civic duty to VOTE NO TO MORE WASTED MONEY......we cant afford Smith anymore....
true

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Country boy says wrote:
The Commissioners need to get him back and punlicly make him explain why he was in florida on vaction in that truck......and call in the FBI.....THATS STEALING FROM TAXPAYERS....

Why dont they have him come in and explain it?
im not sure that

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

he is smart enough to realize that he is wasting money..hes treating the taxpayer money like he does his own money...just poopin it away...he has never known any self-control....the ex sheriff was always running around paying bad checks that he wrote...i heard him say that personally....!!!! Yes thats right we have a dude that doesn't know how to manage money...hes just a spender....!!!!!.Lets put him back in the private sector Come JUly....Thats the only solution to the problem....The taxpayers cannot afford him anymore.....We need a budget HAWK....
How can he admit

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

screwing up...????? He will just say that he had to do it...or its somebody elses fault...Thats why he brought his sister the judge last time to help him and try and explain mismanagement...When we have a money shortage we slow our spending....or stop some things until it improves...he just keeps doing the same stuff....I heard that the definition of a fol is somebody that does the same thing over and over and expects things to change...Hes beeen quotes as saying "IM GONNA BREAK THE COMMISSIONER'S POCKETBOOK.....BECAUSE THEY WON'T WHAT I WANT...IMA DRAG THEM INTO THE 20TH CENTURY...!!!!!
I think

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

that things are about to take a 360!! Somebody keeps adding "fuel to the fire".
somebody

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

somebody needs to drag someone out of that office!
Gonna happen

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

come "JULY"..........
farmer

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

i got first dibs on the bat doody!
JUST SAY NO TO SMITH

Norman Park, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

and vote for a new sheriff....things will improve....for the taxpayers
jingle lady

Adel, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

clown sheriff
COWBOY CLOWN

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

LOL.....with a checkbook.....
Wondering

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Does anyone know when the next Telfair Co. Commisioners meeting is ? I just want to see Johnny Smith lie in front of the voters, I heard he put on quite a professional lying demonstration at the last meeting.I don't want to miss the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McRae Discussions

Search the McRae Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Aggie23 47,536
McDuffie - Weeks - Plot to Murder - Need Help (Sep '10) 6 hr What 64
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Wed Paris 2,036
Charles Conner Jul 4 Be gone 5
The Faces of Meth (Oct '13) Jul 2 crystal clark 27
Who is that girl Jun 27 Wanna play 1
property tax increase on all (Apr '13) Jun 22 General Lee 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

McRae Jobs

•••