Georgia High School Football - Telfai...

Georgia High School Football - Telfair County beat Irwin County

There are 26 comments on the MaxPreps story from Sep 30, 2006, titled Georgia High School Football - Telfair County beat Irwin County. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

Telfair County Trojans fans were pleased Friday as they witnessed their football team notch a victory over the visiting Irwin County Indians , 14-0 in a non-league game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keianna

Alamo, GA

#1 Feb 21, 2007
Mike Smith suck becuz he cheated in my best friend with some trash and yes I am mad about that Again his name is MIKE SMITH he is DISMISSED!!!!!
SHANTERRA

Sumner, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2007
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS FOR BUT IRWIN C OUNTY RULED THIS AND WE HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE HOLD OCILL OR BEN HIL OF COOK OR TIFTION
SHANTERRA

Sumner, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2007
IM IN LOVE WITH MY BOY FRIEND MAN MAL SO HATER HATE ON THIS .
lil kim

Brookfield, GA

#4 Apr 20, 2007
shanterra get real he already got a baby & girlfriend.so tell me what 2 hate on
Lanyse

Rochelle, GA

#5 Sep 17, 2007
YA'LL GOT IT ALL TWISTED CAUSE YA'LL KNOW THAT THE PATRIOTS IS THE BEST CAUSE WE GOT BIG THANGS POPPIN AND LIL THANGS STOPPIN...LET'S GET GET GET..
keyana

Eastman, GA

#6 Oct 25, 2007
i don't care how many times telfair lose a game TONY KING is always a winner to me. his wife
bj creech

Sumner, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2007
telfair yall got beat by a team that is joco is the best team ho whent to gergia
Koola

Brookfield, GA

#8 Jan 11, 2008
all yall stupid cuz yall cant beat fitzgerald....get on ya grind wilcox yall n a easy ass region man!!!
STEP UP 2 DA 2AA SPOT N GET DRUG
Kidding

Byron, GA

#9 Jan 12, 2008
you are kidding, right ? Step up to the regions that really count !
Kidding

Byron, GA

#10 Jan 12, 2008
Kidding wrote:
you are kidding, right ? Step up to the regions that really count !
Irwin Co. is the best team in their region, bar none. They could take on many teams in AAA and some in AAAA, just because there are more students doesn't mean they have a better team. I think that is well known, don't you ?
wes east

Madison, GA

#11 Jan 17, 2008
bj creech wrote:
telfair yall got beat by a team that is joco is the best team ho whent to gergia
first off learn how to spell it's georgia you ass and secon irwin could not run outside 2 aa yes in 2 aa the are a very deacent football team but not in 3aaa or 4aaaa never
Unknown

Cochran, GA

#12 Feb 6, 2008
Even though telfair have lost some games and my boyfriend JAY haven't played b-ball he is still #1 in everthing.
Unknown

Cochran, GA

#13 Feb 6, 2008
Tony king from telfair county was and will alwayz be my first love even though i dont rep they team becuz i rep dem devils i still got much love and support for him
Unknown

Cochran, GA

#14 Feb 6, 2008
keyana wrote:
i don't care how many times telfair lose a game TONY KING is always a winner to me. his wife
u can have tony king but i'll still have him crying out for me
terry ashley

West Green, GA

#15 Feb 25, 2008
Irwin suck i want to go back to douglas were i can show off my full potential.
So SEXY

Alamo, GA

#16 Feb 26, 2008
I Don't know who dissin Mike about cheatin but he say the allegation are not true but i don't kno. Bre says don't call her trash she don't blame the girl. But bre is doing well got mo game then a little bit thanks you for the having my back bre state. i apperciate u girl
So SEXY

Alamo, GA

#17 Feb 26, 2008
Keianna wrote:
Mike Smith suck becuz he cheated in my best friend with some trash and yes I am mad about that Again his name is MIKE SMITH he is DISMISSED!!!!!
Hey Im Brittney thank u. Sorry it took me so long
Unbeliveable

United States

#18 Apr 16, 2008
Where in God's name are the people writing these Post being Educated ? If i was the one teaching these Kids, I wouldn't tell anyone ! It looks like Education has taken a backseat to Sports ! Unreal !!
Telfair

Red Oak, IA

#19 Jan 28, 2009
Telfair is my hometown, and we love our boys!! They might not be the best team to you all, but they are to us! Telfair Rocks!!! 2011!!
Fred Styles

Columbia, SC

#20 Aug 22, 2009
keyana wrote:
is this the TONY KING who played middle linebacke some 20 years ago, if so get at me on facebook..and yeah tony is a winner and the best middle linebacker i ever seen play the game..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor John Dopson Fri wheredUgo Mayor 29
Telfair trash pickup Apr 27 Truth 17
Really? Gillis for Sheriff? Apr 21 Whop 3
Whose got the $$$ now? Apr 21 Woods 2
Wal-Mart coming McRae-Helena, Ga Apr 20 Top Secret 7
McDuffie - Weeks - Plot to Murder - Need Help (Sep '10) Apr 13 Tired of the bs 81
Trump or Hillary ? Apr 5 Ga Voter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages