young gun 08

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Any single women no older than 40 want to hook up with a young buck in his prime. Drop an email address and I will get to you. That's the most private way I know to go ab this since its public. PS white women only
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
young gun 08 wrote:
Any single women no older than 40 want to hook up with a young buck in his prime. Drop an email address and I will get to you. That's the most private way I know to go ab this since its public. PS white women only
Are you serious? Your using topix to try to pick up women? You must be very desperate.
young gun 08

Nashville, GA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Danny Noonan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Your using topix to try to pick up women? You must be very desperate.
First off its "you're" and second I'm using topix to pick up older women. I have no problem with the ones in my age range. Thanks for proving your ignorance though sir.
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
young gun 08 wrote:
<quoted text>First off its "you're" and second I'm using topix to pick up older women. I have no problem with the ones in my age range. Thanks for proving your ignorance though sir.
Excellent reply!! Atta boy, great comeback!
for_sure

Perry, GA

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Lots of married and divorced needy women in telfair, should'nt be hard to find one here..if they are brave enough to step up and be noticed....
LOL

Elko, GA

#6 Jan 30, 2013
And what was the title of this one?
Animal Zoo??
for_sure

Moultrie, GA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
LOL wrote:
And what was the title of this one?
Animal Zoo??
animal zoo? What the hell are you talking about?
AGENT 007

Nashville, GA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Ladies i can help you out also, just send me your e mail addy...agent 007 know how to make it happen, younger than 55, single, clean and white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog Fighting in Telfair (Dec '14) 3 hr Where is Sophie 7
mcrae pd and fire dept (Apr '13) Wed Find Sophie 9
trash Wed shame 5
Telfair does not have the highest property tax ... (Nov '13) Feb 18 Taxes 19
Business owners Feb 17 food 6
Justice for Bud and June Runion (Jan '15) Feb 11 Linda T 41
Runion/Towns (May '16) Feb 10 Music Man 9

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages