Drug Bust 2012 McRae Ga

Drug Bust 2012 McRae Ga

Posted in the McRae Forum

Trojanman

Korea

#1 Jun 23, 2012
I heard that a lot of people got arrested a few weeks ago. I'm a Telfair County native and I'm in the military. I just want to keep up with the news because I worry about my older parents that are still there. Can anyone explain to me what happened?
Just a friend

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jun 23, 2012
Trojanman wrote:
I heard that a lot of people got arrested a few weeks ago. I'm a Telfair County native and I'm in the military. I just want to keep up with the news because I worry about my older parents that are still there. Can anyone explain to me what happened?
ELECTION TIME!!! needs to be all the time! THANKS for what you do for our COUNTRY>
Gill

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jun 23, 2012
The Feds had been running an under cover operation from information given by previous arrestees. The Feds
made a sweep that also included Dublin drug dealers networked with the ones arrested in McRae. Now most of them will probably give new info on drug dealers that have not been arrested yet, and so the cycle begins again.

And yes it is election time.
Taxpayer

Rimersburg, PA

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Hopefully they will ask Sheriff Smith why he has not done anything about these dealers for 3 and a half years. Lets see why would a Sheriff not arest drug dealers plying their trade in open view of the public. What would he have to gain by leaving them alone? Hopefully we only have a few more months befor our new Sheriff will take office and make our county a safe place to live again.
Gill

Moultrie, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Just this last week the Oconee Task Force arrested approximately 25 drug dealers in Telfair. They are being housed at the Laurens County jail in Dublin.
I don't know how many will make bond.
Helen

Moultrie, GA

#7 Jun 25, 2012
I heard 25 in Telfair and three dozen all together.
Now all those will get the first degree and rat out
their drug buddies. If they are threatened with Federal charges they will rat out their own kin.
I would like to thank Sheriff Smith for cooperating with other Law Enforcement agencies and bringing these criminals to justice.
Taxpayer

Rimersburg, PA

#8 Jun 25, 2012
The Smith Gang has done nothing about the drug problems for over 3 years. This drug bust was made by the drug task force. I would like to thank the drug task force for doing the job that we have been paying the Smith Gang to do.
Faceless

Moultrie, GA

#9 Jun 25, 2012
I got people under me selling dope for me. I have too much influence in local politics and the church
so I am faceless. I will even sell to your daughter and get her hooked to be my slave and have my baby.
But I keep things greasy and pay the right people off. The 25 that got arrested have already been replaced. The ones in jail know better than to mention my name. Smell my muzzle.
I don't pay the Sheriff. He knows not to mess with me. I got tipped off on both of those last two arrest. Those that got arrested where expendable.
Runners always are. Most sell just to feed that
country butter addiction. I move a lot of weight.
See how shiny my 23's are? I roll mob deep. Smell my muzzle.
you are a bitch

United States

#10 Jun 30, 2012
I wish youd try to sell to my daughter. Id take care of your punk ass and save the taxpayers a lot of money, you f'in lowlife.
Not one

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jul 1, 2012
you are a bitch wrote:
I wish youd try to sell to my daughter. Id take care of your punk ass and save the taxpayers a lot of money, you f'in lowlife.
I was just showing the mentality of crack and meth dealers. I grow
weary of seeing all these "crack cars," you know the cars that are
wildly colored and jacked up like a 4 wheel drive on 23-25 inch rims.
The rims usually cost more than the car. It usually is a way of advertising their dope dealers unlike myself without getting caught.
SMITH INCREASES TAXES

Perry, GA

#12 Jul 2, 2012
He hasnt done anything in 4 years. someone else did it this time...they just let him get credit for it, to make it look like he had some sense ....which we know he hasnt....hes addictd to spending tax monies of taxpyers which he is not and arresting black folks....he is very racist...
Trojanman

Apo, AP

#13 Jul 4, 2012
So how many are back on the street already? I wish that they would start ivesting in the education of the children and more positive things to build up the town and create mor jobs. I lived in McRae up until I graduated High School. I saw the town seem to die right before my eys. Everytime I come home it seems worse. The people almost seem Desperate for change. I hope it will come and let Telfair thrive again.
Yo mama

Cordele, GA

#14 Jul 5, 2012
I thought Obama was going to fix all this poverty and joblessness? Well, maybe in his 2nd term. NOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened with this (Jan '17) Thu No doubt 3
Trash pick up Dec 12 roads 7
Moderator Dec 12 Scared 8
Arson solved in 3 hrs Dec 12 Yep 2
Worse President EVER Dec 10 Mango Mussolini 4
Need help Oct '17 drama mama 8
Jville Olympics Oct '17 Bud lite 1

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance