hey

Ocilla, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2012
what the name of dat new clubb??
i see u 2

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2012
i dont really know but i heard that you oughta go to the tax assessors office and look it up you may be surprised......!!!! its behind Cook Petro....
I heard

Nashville, GA

#3 Apr 3, 2012
That was gonna be one big black juke joint.....owned by who's who in the black comunity protected by the city ---The new "BLACK BOTTOM" if you will......
New Club

Kittanning, PA

#4 Apr 17, 2012
Anyone know anything about the new nightclub across the tracks behind Huddle House?
Re John Dopson

Newton, IA

#6 Apr 18, 2012
Loss of Self-Control

During episodes of mania or depression – but particularly in mania -- the patient’s conscious nervous system often loses control over what they say. In other words, a bipolar sufferer’s brain swirls out of rational control during such episodes. Whatever pops up in the mind is uttered, and hence the lies.

Hallucinations

Lying and bipolar disorder are linked by another fact. Bipolar patients often experience hallucinations. Mostly these are auditory hallucinations, that is, voices or sounds that no one but the patient experiences, and then tells others about. Certainly such stories are lies to those who hear them.

But other forms of hallucinations may also occur, like a manic-depressive complaining that some family member locked them in the kitchen, while the accused assuredly did no such thing. It is important to understand that in such cases, reality is different for the bipolar sufferer and they are simply telling what they believe they experienced.
Re John Dopson

Newton, IA

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Brain Chemistry

Certain chemical substances in the brain are known to induce mood swings. An important one of these is the neurotransmitter serotonin, whose low production can induce depressive episodes. Lovers of ice cream might recognize their cherished flavor as a mood stabilizer, because of the serotonin in the ice cream. Low serotonin in the brain of a bipolar patient is another reason for the connection between lying and bipolar disorder, as it triggers impulsivity in the patient and lies are a frequent result.
Nepotism is illegal

Gray, GA

#9 Apr 25, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
Is this all you got? Man it's getting boring on here now.
John dat club is da old thrd world club place dat ran in the
eigties. Mannnnnnnnnn we threw down da. Yo club got close cause
you didn pay da man. Youz alwaz got to pay da man! You go talk to
the sheef and yaw club can be honkin again. Alwayz Alwayz pay john
law if youz gonna do sometin likes runnin a club. Or club got shut
cause dat gang of Miami boyz kep showin up wid uzis and sprayin da air. Da po po wont down wid dat. Dis new club gonna be off da chain.
We gon tho down and get down. Weez gona make MRae boom come da wek enz.
This John Dopson

Centerville, IA

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Re John Dopson wrote:
Loss of Self-Control
During episodes of mania or depression – but particularly in mania -- the patient’s conscious nervous system often loses control over what they say. In other words, a bipolar sufferer’s brain swirls out of rational control during such episodes. Whatever pops up in the mind is uttered, and hence the lies.
Hallucinations
Lying and bipolar disorder are linked by another fact. Bipolar patients often experience hallucinations. Mostly these are auditory hallucinations, that is, voices or sounds that no one but the patient experiences, and then tells others about. Certainly such stories are lies to those who hear them.
But other forms of hallucinations may also occur, like a manic-depressive complaining that some family member locked them in the kitchen, while the accused assuredly did no such thing. It is important to understand that in such cases, reality is different for the bipolar sufferer and they are simply telling what they believe they experienced.
I am attempting to locate the John Dopson who has been making inflammatory posts and blanket threats on Topix. I need to know
where he lives EXACTLY or where he is staying... if not on the road in a truck with a pal. I will only accept information from a third party. I will be traveling through the Jacksonville area several times over the coming weeks. I have already stopped by and asked around once. I know he is x-military, and thin...late forties. I will not respond to John Dopson's rants. I mean no disrespect to family which he has stated he disowned on Topix.
Thank You
John Dopson

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2012
I support Mr smith
please

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2012
STFU JD
BOONES SALOON IS OPEN

Ocilla, GA

#14 May 2, 2012
I passed Boones Sunday Morning abut 11 am and the hore motel was full of people and cars....That usually means the club was open all night Saturday night...And the sign is still up so im betting Johnny is taking payoffs from old John Dopson.....
Sweetie

Pooler, GA

#16 May 3, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
I don't even run that club no more. Get your lies straight. I don't pay no punk ass lawman. Never have, never will.
If One of them Lawmen wanted anything you had John, They would just take it from you. Really wouldn't be anything you could do about it except Cry. You're really not that Badass that you think you are, and if you got something against them. The police Dept., Sheriff Dept., GSP.. Law Enforcement building have been at the same place for Years... So, run down there and find you one to jump on Bigboy.. Hell... Pick one.. I'm sure they will call them up there for you.. Big Guy!
RAT

Montezuma, GA

#18 May 3, 2012
We ain't local or Statees and you have given a lot of information.
I smell a RAT

Charlotte, NC

#20 May 4, 2012
John your mouth has been your worst enemy. Your posts
are seriously damaging the Jax Candidate. Keep on
flappin them gums. I see where u or someone doing damage control has been getting posts deleted. Keep
cursing and making lewd insults and references. I'm sure the Jax candidate is growing weary of having his chances slammed by your rabid posting ... you ain't seen nuttin yet!
Trish

United States

#21 May 4, 2012
He does not have enough sense not to post .... he is a bottom feeder.
PAY JOHNNY SHERIFF -JOHN

Douglas, GA

#22 May 5, 2012
yOU HAVE BOONES OPEN RIGHT NOW....IF YOU WANNA KEEP IT OPEN PAY OLE JOHNNY BOY SMITH HIS TAXES AND YOU CAN ROCK AND ROLL.....!!!!!
always pay jonny law

Charlotte, NC

#23 May 5, 2012
Youz alwaz got to pay da man! You go talk to
the sheef. Alwayz Alwayz pay jonny
law if youz gonna do sometin likes runnin a club.
BOONES IS OPEN

Douglas, GA

#25 May 6, 2012
Its called BIG JOHNS at the river...and so is the hore motel beside it......
Yup

United States

#26 May 6, 2012
BOONES IS OPEN wrote:
Its called BIG JOHNS at the river...and so is the hore motel beside it......
BIG SUPPORTERS OF THE JAX CANDIDATE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big bad john (Oct '15) 1 hr No doubt 40
Dr wright Oct 20 Curious1 3
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) Oct 19 Stupid 103
Husqvarn state prision Oct 19 Prision 1
Mcrae Police (Oct '11) Oct 18 Question 59
Moderator Oct 14 Papa bear 7
Any one left riding the trump train Oct 6 commanderInThief 6

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance