Ex candidate for Sheriff attacks Demo...
Riversweep II

United States

#130 Oct 14, 2012
Your a liar, your just scared for someone to know who or where you are. And by the way herpes girl it DOES bother you when I talk about you. You can have all the money in the world but it can't cure that shit between your legs.
Dear John

London, KY

#131 Oct 14, 2012
And you mr dopson won't ever be able to cure that shit between your ears.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Atlanta, GA

#132 Oct 14, 2012
Someone posted his picture in the Topix Forum! Weird like
he is looking at you.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Atlanta, GA

#133 Oct 14, 2012
To Cult wrote:
<quoted text>
No Chris will be Sheriff first of year.
I would not try to set him up again or cake will be at your feet.
HERE COMES THA BOOM

Phoenix, AZ

#134 Oct 15, 2012
I just logged into Topix and I'm looking John Dopson right in the eye. It scared me at first because I thought he was gonna hit me with a Little Debbie. I
guess he had it coming talking trash and cyber bullying people. I'm sure John has contacted Topix
to have them deleted. If he will make nice and not be
the red headed step child maybe the hacker will leave him be. Got lotsa mo.
Backwoods Barbie

United States

#135 Oct 15, 2012
Poor John dopson is that all you got? You have set aside a special to to humiliate yourself in public you just don't realize everyday that you wake up your an embarrassment to society. Just crawl up in your roach motel and stay put. I will send you a case of little Debbie snack cracks lol
Betty Crocker

Jesup, GA

#136 Oct 15, 2012
So, how is biotch-slap doing these days? Did it knock any of that lipstick off when he spit crumbs all over the floor?
HERE COMES THA BOOM

Phoenix, AZ

#137 Oct 15, 2012
Betty Crocker wrote:
So, how is biotch-slap doing these days? Did it knock any of that lipstick off when he spit crumbs all over the floor?
Someone put your pic up ... how sweet
Betty Crocker

Jesup, GA

#138 Oct 15, 2012
HERE COMES THA BOOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone put your pic up ... how sweet
Not my pic, sorry

Heard there was a biotch-slapping contest and only one girl showed up, though
HERE COMES THA BOOM

Phoenix, AZ

#139 Oct 15, 2012
Charges have been filed and your buddy has posted bond.
Yall's little set up back fired. He laughs about it now.
He She It

Gray, GA

#140 Oct 15, 2012
Betty Crocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my pic, sorry
Heard there was a biotch-slapping contest and only one girl showed up, though
Since Jim is the biotch slapper, i need to know; is he a he or is he a she. This states that the biotch slapper is a girl.
Cyberbully

Tallinn, Estonia

#141 Oct 15, 2012
He She It wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Jim is the biotch slapper, i need to know; is he a he or is he a she. This states that the biotch slapper is a girl.
Well if you say Jim is a girl I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to peek under his dress as you obviously have. Men punch,
women slap!!!
Betty Crocker

Savannah, GA

#142 Oct 15, 2012
He She It wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Jim is the biotch slapper, i need to know; is he a he or is he a she. This states that the biotch slapper is a girl.
Your IQ of 4 must make life difficult.

Only one little biotch got slapped, figure out who the girlie is, Einstein. You have permission to use your crayons and eat a piece of cake while you're figgering.
Betty Crocker

Savannah, GA

#143 Oct 15, 2012
Cyberbully wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you say Jim is a girl I'll take your word for it. I'm not going to peek under his dress as you obviously have. Men punch,
women slap!!!
But sometimes you just gotta biotch-slap someone to see how much of a man they are
Riversweep II

United States

#144 Oct 15, 2012
Ya'll funny. Why don't ya'll spend as much time getting a job as you do on here and you might amount to something. And Chris wasn't laughing. I heard he broke down and squalled on Johnny Smith's shoulder and had Tim Vaughn hold him. Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh.
Cry baby

Montezuma, GA

#145 Oct 15, 2012
You can't blame that man for crying.. Cause I know Jim, and Jim slapped the shit (cake) out of him.
Birds eye

Savannah, GA

#146 Oct 15, 2012
What a crummy situation - the bad part was, there was no rear exit like biotch-slap was used to - he had to pull a gun and run through the front door to get away
Johns delusions

Dallas, TX

#147 Oct 15, 2012
Riversweep II wrote:
Ya'll funny. Why don't ya'll spend as much time getting a job as you do on here and you might amount to something. And Chris wasn't laughing. I heard he broke down and squalled on Johnny Smith's shoulder and had Tim Vaughn hold him. Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh.
This is a John Dopson delusion. Sheriff Smith never came. Deputy
Gordon came and took statements from Steverson and witnesses. Steverson never showed any emotion.
devils advocate

Hogansville, GA

#148 Oct 15, 2012
Johns delusions wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a John Dopson delusion. Sheriff Smith never came. Deputy
Gordon came and took statements from Steverson and witnesses. Steverson never showed any emotion.
Would you if you were just giving a taste of hell and forced to spit it out?
Johns delusions

Dallas, TX

#149 Oct 15, 2012
John, I have been given a taste of hell and I spat it out. As far as any slapping, Jesus said to turn thr other cheek. May you find Christ and have the demons exorcised from your haughty soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight 8 hr Colors 9
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) Thu DEVA 19
Mayor John Dopson Thu Illegally loving 33
Illegally Detained Wed Crazy 6
former local dude Jul 25 ewwwww 1
Healthcare with king or hartley NOT Jul 14 Embarassed Taxpayer 3
What? Jul 13 Tootsie 8

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages