Next Last
Upset

Paynesville, MN

#21 Oct 28, 2012
October 25, 2012
10:30PM
John Dopson
13 minutes ago
Telfair Board of Commissioners, I would like to be considered for the county manager job that ya'll are creating for some strange and needless reason. My qualifications are, I'm more two faced and backstabbing than anybody ya'll gonna consider, will work cheaper and I don't have to drag an old woman around with me. If I can't have that can I at least be the developmental authority chairman? I mean...
all he's managed to develop is a case of the hemmoroids sitting on his ass. I can do that. And I'm a whole lot cheaper. No? Well I think I'm qualified to be the magistrate judge, after all I have a real diploma, not a dunce one. Ya'll think about it. In the mean time, can I get a Amen from the congregation at Faith Baptist?
Sherry Fowler likes this.

Sherry Fowler LMAO love it!!!!!!!!!!
11 minutes ago
John D and Johnny O

Paynesville, MN

#22 Oct 28, 2012
October 16 , 2012

John Dopson
I would like to say recently my name has been all over this National Enquirer forum you all call Topix.com I don't even read this forum as all it has on it are a bunch of scared ass bitches. I think I have proven over the years that I will speak my mind. Whether you think I'm right or wrong it matters little to me. However, when cowardly little people have to hide behind the anonimity of a compute...
r screen instead of confronting someone face to face I begin to have a problem with that. This being said if anybody has a problem with me come on down to Jacksonville when I get home from work, tell me who you are and what you want to do and we'll get it straight. Don't back jump me or send me private messages via the internet. Come face to face and we''ll settle it. One way or the other. Don't pull your little gun as I don't carry a gun. I don't need a gun to handle the people of Telfair County. Do this or leave my name out of your mouth. I'm not hard to find.

Johnny O. Smith, Belinda Dopson and 7 others like this.(10-27-12)
cult

Douglas, GA

#23 Oct 28, 2012
CULT is Right wrote:
<quoted text>You got proved wrong Sheef. When you lost the election your true nature surfaced of vindictiveness. No telling how much you have milked the county out of. Log back on to Facebook that's what you
do best. And watch your back for the Feds.
I wish you were half as smart as you think you are. I have told you on here before I am not the sheriff, deputy, his family, or friend. I am just a concerned citizen who does not want our county to be known for our sheriffs going to jail. Now you say that the current sheriff should watch his back for the Feds, maybe this is true, but if steverson gets in office you can bet the Feds will be here investigating.
CULT is Right

Miami, FL

#24 Oct 28, 2012
Yes you are the Sheef.
Riversweep II

Lilburn, GA

#25 Oct 29, 2012
Tell us what's gonna happen? Uh? Uh?
to mr cult

Lilburn, GA

#26 Oct 29, 2012
worry about your own self. You got yo self arrested even afta u lost the election...wtf?
G0 Johny G0

Ocilla, GA

#27 Oct 29, 2012
cult wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were half as smart as you think you are. I have told you on here before I am not the sheriff, deputy, his family, or friend. I am just a concerned citizen who does not want our county to be known for our sheriffs going to jail. Now you say that the current sheriff should watch his back for the Feds, maybe this is true, but if steverson gets in office you can bet the Feds will be here investigating.
Remember, "You want me"
maximum overdrive

Nashville, GA

#28 Feb 1, 2013
eavesdropper wrote:
That is true if chris was a drug dealer sherifff johnny and his cub scouts would have arrrested him since johnny was on top of things. We had a broke dick horse in office johnny! Chris will show you all.. that he is better for the sheriff office and county
.....maybe his dick was broken,all his wives left him and his girlfriends dont hang around long....
LMAO

Atlanta, GA

#29 Feb 1, 2013
maximum overdrive wrote:
<quoted text>.....maybe his dick was broken,all his wives left him and his girlfriends dont hang around long....
They weren't interested in his dick, just all the Telfair County goodies at tax payer's expense...when O got pulled of the County tit
they vanished lmao.
A CONSTIPATED REPUBLICAN

Moultrie, GA

#30 Mar 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't interested in his dick, just all the Telfair County goodies at tax payer's expense...when O got pulled of the County tit
they vanished lmao.
...You got that right, he had the best hookers he was able to hire...and now he done hurt his wrists trying to learn how to have sex....!!!!!!
possum

Sweden

#31 Mar 14, 2013
A CONSTIPATED REPUBLICAN wrote:
<quoted text>...You got that right, he had the best hookers he was able to hire...and now he done hurt his wrists trying to learn how to have sex....!!!!!!
Yeah!He will probably try to sue telfair for Carpal Tunnel!!lmao!!
He stays holed up

Moultrie, GA

#32 Mar 14, 2013
possum wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah!He will probably try to sue telfair for Carpal Tunnel!!lmao!!
Make that "Carnal Tunnel." lmao
He stays holed up

Moultrie, GA

#33 Mar 14, 2013
I heard his waist size had bloated to 55 waist. That is
huge. No woman or skank would want that on top of her.
If he indeed injured his wrist, it was a single handed
affair...not moving a tree branch out of the road!
carpaltunnellsex injury

Moultrie, GA

#34 Mar 19, 2013
thata what i heard....
Pastor G

Moultrie, GA

#36 Mar 20, 2013
He stays holed up wrote:
I heard his waist size had bloated to 55 waist. That is
huge. No woman or skank would want that on top of her.
If he indeed injured his wrist, it was a single handed
affair...not moving a tree branch out of the road!
..........LMAO----- Thats the most likely scenario...SINGLE HANDED AFFAIR....Now that some funny stuff....of course look who we talking about..........
TWO MILLION DOLLARS

Moultrie, GA

#37 Mar 20, 2013
hes the only person ever i believe that took a budget of seven or eight hundred thousand a year and SINGLE HANDEDLY.. doubled it in less than 4 years....Hell i guess we should call him the 2 million dollar man...given a few more months the sheriffs and jail buDget woulda been TWO MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.....BTW... This is all public information....if you want to see just go ask for a copy...and see what the department spending records actually say...!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanah Davis and JJ willams Jun 27 She will hook u up 7
The Faces of Meth (Oct '13) Jun 26 Big John 56
News Woman arrested after fatal shooting of another ... Jun 26 big un 2
who knows the truth on Breyon kincey (Jun '15) Jun 23 Blow Fly 14
Fight Jun 11 matteroffacts 7
text hannah montana (Apr '09) May 30 Jaishaalicea4 455
What? May '16 Mama says 7

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance