McRae's finer citizens

Posted in the McRae Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stuck n poedunk

Snellville, GA

#1 May 6, 2010
I have been a resident of McRae longer than I wanted to be. I have seen first hand some pretty dirty things go down in this little town! People in this town lay down and just let whatever happens happen! I had a visitor (from out of town) tell me one day... What a depressing little town! No kidding! I live here!!! I wish the town was cleaned up from the falling down buildings to the dirty cops! This town is a joke and I would hit the door running if only I could! So, if you are interested in a run down town with plenty of drugs, greed and corruption, come on down and be sure to stay at the Budget Inn!

“nunya business”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2010
stuck n poedunk wrote:
I have been a resident of McRae longer than I wanted to be. I have seen first hand some pretty dirty things go down in this little town! People in this town lay down and just let whatever happens happen! I had a visitor (from out of town) tell me one day... What a depressing little town! No kidding! I live here!!! I wish the town was cleaned up from the falling down buildings to the dirty cops! This town is a joke and I would hit the door running if only I could! So, if you are interested in a run down town with plenty of drugs, greed and corruption, come on down and be sure to stay at the Budget Inn!
Then leave
JOHN

Dalton, GA

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Nosechopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave
do they have any huletts there?

“nunya business”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 23, 2010
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>do they have any huletts there?
yep, lots and lots.

you a hulett?
JOHN

Summerville, GA

#5 Jun 24, 2010
Nosechopper wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, lots and lots.
you a hulett?
no but the ones in north ga. are ? how about the ones there good or bad?

“nunya business”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 24, 2010
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> no but the ones in north ga. are ? how about the ones there good or bad?
I know some pretty good ones.

How are the ones in north Ga? good or bad?
John

Doerun, GA

#7 Jun 28, 2010
Nosechopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some pretty good ones.
How are the ones in north Ga? good or bad?
Did you know REV Floyd hulett from n. ga.? they or good people

“nunya business”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 29, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know REV Floyd hulett from n. ga.? they or good people
sorry, don't know him
Sheriffs ISNT one

Nashville, GA

#9 Apr 9, 2012
A FINER CITIZEN OF MCRAE.... he doesnt even pay taxes on property here....he just wastes the taxe money like he always has done even with his finances....How many times were his wages garnished when he was jailer......????
Jealous

Savannah, GA

#10 Apr 9, 2012
Sheriffs ISNT one wrote:
A FINER CITIZEN OF MCRAE.... he doesnt even pay taxes on property here....he just wastes the taxe money like he always has done even with his finances....How many times were his wages garnished when he was jailer......????
One thing is a fact, You will never be where the Sheriff is at.. You wont ever be the SHERIFF, Just Except it.. So, After July maybe you can find you something else to do. Cause you can't get Elected. LMAO...LMAO...LMAO

“nunya business”

Location hidden

#11 Apr 9, 2012
Sheriffs ISNT one wrote:
I've been watching all these posts, and I've stayed out of it, but I won't anymore. The poster called I SEE U has proved you to be a liar, and your stupid ass walked into it. Quit using Topix to spread lies, you are really starting to look stupid to all of us. Either support your candidate, or shut the hell up. We're all tired of your juvenile tactics, and no one believes any of it. The way I see it, you were a wasted f*ck. Have a nice day, moron. A nice quiet day.
Country Butter

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
Why can't we all just get along. Heh,heh,heh.
Then stop your postings and forget visions of being, "Chief Deputy."
Telfair 1

Nashville, GA

#14 Apr 9, 2012
Sheriffs ISNT one wrote:
A FINER CITIZEN OF MCRAE....

he doesnt even pay taxes on property here....he just wastes the taxe money like he always has done even with his finances....How many times were his wages garnished when he was jailer......????
Thats exeatly thr truth....you have it right fella...he has always been a financial screw up....his relative told me his daddy wouldnt let him have any of the farm he didnt want him to give it to one of those ex wives....
Telfair 1

Nashville, GA

#15 Apr 9, 2012
ISDEFINITELY NT A BUSINESS MAN AT ALL.... he can waste money like nobody else can.........and has done so for 4 years.....TIME TO CHANGE TO A WORKING SHERIFF WITH FINANCIAL COMPETENCE".....AND THATS NOT LAZY AND DOESNT EMPLOY THREE CLOSE RALATIVES ON THE PAYROLL.....
Informed Voter

Nashville, GA

#16 Apr 10, 2012
Lets make Telfair County a safe place to live again, lets take our county back from these criminals. Vote JOHNNY SMITH OUT OF OFFICE!!
I see u

Savannah, GA

#17 Apr 10, 2012
Telfair 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats exeatly thr truth....you have it right fella...he has always been a financial screw up....his relative told me his daddy wouldnt let him have any of the farm he didnt want him to give it to one of those ex wives....
Smear campaign from a proven liar
I see u

Savannah, GA

#18 Apr 10, 2012
Telfair 1 wrote:
ISDEFINITELY NT A BUSINESS MAN AT ALL.... he can waste money like nobody else can.........and has done so for 4 years.....TIME TO CHANGE TO A WORKING SHERIFF WITH FINANCIAL COMPETENCE".....AND THATS NOT LAZY AND DOESNT EMPLOY THREE CLOSE RALATIVES ON THE PAYROLL.....
Smear campaign from a proven liar
I see u

Savannah, GA

#19 Apr 10, 2012
Informed Voter wrote:
Lets make Telfair County a safe place to live again, lets take our county back from these criminals. Vote JOHNNY SMITH OUT OF OFFICE!!
Hi, Chris
Re John Dopson

Newton, IA

#21 Apr 18, 2012
Bipolar sufferers are often controlling personalities who feel inadequate by their own expectations or those of others. Rage episodes abusing others verbally and/or by physical violence are often in response to these strong emotions.

Briefly they gain control over those on the receiving end of the outburst, leading to a transient artificial sense of empowerment.

The outburst itself is generally not premeditated, its often triggered by some incident considered quite insignificant by observers but a climax to the build up of fear shame guilt or whatever strong emotion they are battling at the time.

As with most adverse bipolar behavior the recipients are usually those they are closest to, who love them dearly and by all accounts least deserving of such behavior.

If a pattern of bullying to manipulate and control others exists it's probably worth investigation and seeking medical help. Hurling crockery, plates of food or for that matter any object at others is unacceptable no matter what the circumstances.
change is coming

United States

#22 Oct 20, 2012
watch what u say, chris will be sheriff in january

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) May 25 the one that knows 87
da news in da ville (Sep '15) May 23 Hoop Cheese 19
Freak in the sheets May 17 Movies4U 4
text hannah montana (Apr '09) May 16 arivera 460
Jo carol May 3 Patsy 3
McRae Officers buying Lottery Tickets (Sep '12) Apr '17 So true 90
city of McRae police dept (Mar '12) Apr '17 Doo Doo 132

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance