Candid Camera

Perry, GA

#169 Apr 9, 2012
Be careful what u say around #1 and his employees. They wear concealable high tech pen video/audio cameras and some even more high tech devices on their persons.
Country Butter

Perry, GA

#171 Apr 9, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
Ha,ha,ha,ha, Boy this is getting good on here now. We got people on here claiming to be my kinfolk when I done told ya'll I don't claim any of ya'll. My mama disowned me 30 years ago. And at least I have the nerve to put my name on here. Until you do that don't even talk to me. And don't confuse me with them "bitch' Dopson's in Jacksonville that let's them whore's run em all over town. Ya''ll say ya'll ashamed of me well that goes double for me.
So says the next, "Chief Deputy." Anybody care to take a guess which candidate promised him this position? Hint: not #1, not CS,
not GC. And he BELIEVES it. This is why he acts like the king of the jungle with these crazy posts!!!!!!!!!!
STEALING

Kathleen, GA

#172 Apr 9, 2012
Candid Camera wrote:
Be careful what u say around #1 and his employees. They wear concealable high tech pen video/audio cameras and some even more high tech devices on their persons.
YES THEY DO... and it seems like the only time they dont work is when they beat somebody up or provoke them into a confrontation then they are all malfunctional or not turned on.....lol this has happened many times....4 Smiths work at the sheriffs dept and draw acheck !!!!! thats a conflict of interest and the worst case of NOPOTISM IVE EVER HEARD OF......!!!! tHEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND SAY ANYTHING TO KEEP RIDING THAT GRAVY TRAIN......tHATS THE TRUTH AND GOSSIP....PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.....VOTE FOR CHANGE IN JULY
See Me No More

Perry, GA

#173 Apr 9, 2012
Heads up on that issue ... you may be having what you consider private conversation, only to later have it played as a video on a TV. It's one thing to have cameras in the County cars for liability purposes...another to be wired.
NEPOTISM

Kathleen, GA

#174 Apr 9, 2012
Ive heard they record private conersations and rebroadcast to whoever.....they will do anything to stay on that gravy train the whole damn family suckin on that titty......TIME FOR CHANGE UP THERE......VOTE FOR THE MAN OF YOUR CHOICE...BUT KNOW ABOUT THE FINANCIAL IMPTOPRIETIES GOING ON AND EXCESSIVE SPENDING.....
White Lightning

Perry, GA

#175 Apr 9, 2012
Yeah that is pretty much hear say. If I'm talkin to someone in relaxed conversation...it would peeve me if they were videoing me without my knowledge or consent.
Nosey

Pitts, GA

#177 Apr 10, 2012
Jon Jon, Why you always getting in Grown folks business, Get a Job..
I see u

Jesup, GA

#178 Apr 10, 2012
STEALING wrote:
<quoted text>
YES THEY DO... and it seems like the only time they dont work is when they beat somebody up or provoke them into a confrontation then they are all malfunctional or not turned on.....lol this has happened many times....4 Smiths work at the sheriffs dept and draw acheck !!!!! thats a conflict of interest and the worst case of NOPOTISM IVE EVER HEARD OF......!!!! tHEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND SAY ANYTHING TO KEEP RIDING THAT GRAVY TRAIN......tHATS THE TRUTH AND GOSSIP....PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.....VOTE FOR CHANGE IN JULY
Smear campaign from a proven liar
NEPOTISM

Kathleen, GA

#179 Apr 10, 2012
tHIS I SEE U GUY IS THE SHERIFF AND HIS 3 FAMILY MEMBERS WEPAY TO MONITOR TOPIX AND SMEAR EVERYBODY...ON TOP OF THAT THEY ARE JUST LIARS DENYING THE truth because it hurts and they wanna keep those no show jobs 4 Smiths on the payroll at once......!!!!1 Geez...who in their right miind would do something like that in a public office....right now its a family business....LOL
I see u

Jesup, GA

#180 Apr 10, 2012
NEPOTISM wrote:
tHIS I SEE U GUY IS THE SHERIFF AND HIS 3 FAMILY MEMBERS WEPAY TO MONITOR TOPIX AND SMEAR EVERYBODY...ON TOP OF THAT THEY ARE JUST LIARS DENYING THE truth because it hurts and they wanna keep those no show jobs 4 Smiths on the payroll at once......!!!!1 Geez...who in their right miind would do something like that in a public office....right now its a family business....LOL
More smear campaign from a proven liar
SMITH DONT WANT

Kathleen, GA

#181 Apr 10, 2012
PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH...THEY ARE PROBABLY AT LUNCH RIGHT NOW ALL THREE OR FOUR OF THEM....THIS IS DESSERT....TO HVE THEM INDIGESTION...AFTER THEY GOT PAID BY THE HOUR TO FEED AT OUR EXPENSE....and burn our gasoline to go eat on......
TRUTH CAMPAIGN

Kathleen, GA

#182 Apr 10, 2012
I see u wrote:
<quoted text>
Smear campaign from a proven liar
SMITH AND ALL HIS NEPHEWS AND SON ARE ALL FRAWINGA CHECK TO FEED OUT ON AND RIDE THE TAXPAYER GRAVYTRAIN........its time to clean out that mess and get the budget back right......starting with getting rid of them all and starting over....
Scoobie Doo

Gilbertsville, PA

#183 Apr 10, 2012
angel eyes 08 wrote:
what is up with the new sheriff? Have you noticed a change in attitude?
Just as soon as he took office
Delight

Pitts, GA

#184 Apr 10, 2012
Stop all of this craziness.....
I see u

Jesup, GA

#185 Apr 10, 2012
TRUTH CAMPAIGN wrote:
<quoted text> SMITH AND ALL HIS NEPHEWS AND SON ARE ALL FRAWINGA CHECK TO FEED OUT ON AND RIDE THE TAXPAYER GRAVYTRAIN........its time to clean out that mess and get the budget back right......starting with getting rid of them all and starting over....
NEPOTISM

Kathleen, GA

#186 Apr 10, 2012
"i see u" rotates between glun,kevin and debbie....they are assigned to monitor and smear the truth tellers all day long and some at night....then some nights O Ring takes over ...he actually told someone that told me....lol....so did kevin.....double confirmation is pretty darn good...just ACCEPT THE TRUTH BOYS IT WILL ALL GET BETTER....SOME OF YA;LL MIGHT MAKE GOOD OFFICERS WITH A GOOD LEADER AND ........
NEPOTISM

Kathleen, GA

#187 Apr 10, 2012
SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE THAT CAN WALK forwards instead of backwards...
I see u

Jesup, GA

#188 Apr 10, 2012
NEPOTISM wrote:
"i see u" rotates between glun,kevin and debbie....they are assigned to monitor and smear the truth tellers all day long and some at night....then some nights O Ring takes over ...he actually told someone that told me....lol....so did kevin.....double confirmation is pretty darn good...just ACCEPT THE TRUTH BOYS IT WILL ALL GET BETTER....SOME OF YA;LL MIGHT MAKE GOOD OFFICERS WITH A GOOD LEADER AND ........
MUD FLAP

United States

#189 Apr 10, 2012
I see u wrote:
<quoted text>
More truth campaign against a proven liar!!!
NEPOTISM

Kathleen, GA

#190 Apr 10, 2012
You tell em MUD FLAP...THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Ronnie "Jay" Towns? 24 min lol_funny 95
Telfair County Resident Please Change Your Face... 1 hr Just Reading 2
tonya hulett doing drugs again? (Apr '14) 4 hr REAL FACTS 31
Georgia couple missing after long drive to meet... 4 hr REAL FACTS 12
Towns family 4 hr REAL FACTS 5
what is telfair county hiding? 4 hr REAL FACTS 28
Debate: Gay Marriage - McRae, GA (Aug '10) Mon Yup 8
Please HELP FIND THESE MISSING PEOPLE Mon John 30
McRae Dating
Find my Match