our new sheriff
Jim Knight

Nashville, GA

#145 Apr 5, 2012
Being it's elction time comin up, I've notice the road blocks have settled down. \
IS A FAILURE

Nashville, GA

#147 Apr 5, 2012
Thats what i think he is.....on budget issues alone......TIME FOR A NEW PUBLIC SERVANT.....ONE THAT DOES THE JOB.....iT DOES SEEM LIKE THE ROADBLOCKS HAVE SETTLED DOWN....UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION....ITS TOO LATE NOW BIG HEADED BUBBA.....!!!!!
A REAL LEADER

Nashville, GA

#148 Apr 5, 2012
Woulda did whatever necessay to get a new jail besides going along to get along....THATS CALLED LEADERSHIP.....
Lowe is Slow

Boyertown, PA

#149 Apr 5, 2012
Lowe ain't got nothin for Telfair citizens. He does not have no skills in leadership at all, yeah, after the last election, he went to school, so they say, and got whatever he needed. He knows how to sell some stuff and drive a truck, that's bout all that ole boy can do. He ain't the brightest bulb in the house. He's a damn redneck, can ya'll think what this county would be like with that fool in charge. Whoa, laud, don't go there, please. He's just as confused as a blind man at a silent movie. just DON'T.
I heard that cuz

Nashville, GA

#150 Apr 6, 2012
U r ashamed of Lowe wrote:
Housing prisoners in an adjoining county's facilities is very common in Ga, mainly for those who don't have enough jail space to hold them all. The only REAL solution is to build a jail in Telfair County. The Sheriff can't do this. The commissioners would have to create a dedicated SPLOST specifically for that purpose, which would mean an immediate tax increase. I support this idea, and I'm sure you do too. I'm also sure Sheriff Smith supports it too, as it would bring him back under budget. But you're blaming the wrong ones.
Our current sheriff has not got the leadership skills to get the commissioners to do anything...HE was posting on facebook that he was gona drag them into the 21 century upon taking office...thats the tone he set with them from jump street....they arent gonna help him at all. Since we need a solution and a good leader and he is not entitled to that elected position as a public servant we need someone that can work with our commissioners and lead us outta this mess we have....The current sheriff in my opinion is NOT that man. Vote for somebody besides Smith. Choose wisely your tax bill depends on your choice. Asfar as a new jail goes we are already spending 400,000 a year in jail rent and have been for around 4 years...i think that would have built a new jail by now........tell our current sheriff what you think at the polls come JULY....
Prayer

Moultrie, GA

#151 Apr 6, 2012
If you know Jim then you know he is not a bad person. It's those devils who are trying to take control over him and use him for doing their sinister workings. Please pray that he will break free and flee from these evil doers in the name of Jesus!
CONSCIENCE OF TAXPAYER

Nashville, GA

#152 Apr 8, 2012
THATS OK...BUT THE TELFAIR taxpayers need more help and prayer to be free of the smith dude wasting their tax monies and giving it all away like he has always done with his personal financial affairs.....The jail rent bill alone is now what 450 to 460,000 this fiscal year so far with about 4 months left to go at at least 30,000 per month.....and this has been going on for 4 years....!!!!!! unbeknow to the average taxpayer.......
I see u

Glennville, GA

#153 Apr 8, 2012
CONSCIENCE OF TAXPAYER wrote:
THATS OK...BUT THE TELFAIR taxpayers need more help and prayer to be free of the smith dude wasting their tax monies and giving it all away like he has always done with his personal financial affairs.....The jail rent bill alone is now what 450 to 460,000 this fiscal year so far with about 4 months left to go at at least 30,000 per month.....and this has been going on for 4 years....!!!!!! unbeknow to the average taxpayer.......
Mr Lowe - now you know that it's been explained about how the housing situation came up unexpectedly. Calm down. Play with your crayons.
Nosey

Savannah, GA

#154 Apr 9, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
They already have a SPLOST fund for a jail. Dodge had one too. Built a big fine jail, just ain't got enough money to open it up. Our commissioners ain't got enough sense to oversee no kind of project. Just look at the courthouse. I guess we could let Zack Padgett be the low bid on the jail. Hell he gets every other project. What are the odds a contractor gets every job he puts in for? I'll tell you why. As long as he owes money at M&C bank he'll get the projects. I done said it before and I'll say it again, the board of directors at M&C bank runs the county thru those 5 stupid ass commissioners. How much money do they need over there? They just milking and sucking and leeching of the county. Course where they headed it's gone burn up pretty quick.
John, are you upset because you have never had anything.. What's wrong they want give you a Loan? Don't be a Hater John.. The Commissioners have things to do, like worry about stealing Elections, They dont have time for you're non-sense. Why don't you run for County Commissioner being you have all the answer and Knowledge to everything?......... So, hide behind you're lil Fax machine, write you're lil simple minded papers, get you're FAKE Website started,(by the way, you aint done that yet) Guess you're waiting on a Loan from the Bank for that, But the way you're talking about them, I doubt that will happen either. They probably don't want someone like you just milking and sucking and leeching off of them..
wild

Douglas, GA

#157 Apr 9, 2012
Lol
taxpayer ripoff

Nashville, GA

#158 Apr 9, 2012
I see u wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Lowe - now you know that it's been explained about how the housing situation came up unexpectedly. Calm down. Play with your crayons.
HAHAHA..EXPLAINING IT DONT MAKE IT LESS DUMMY.....you still dont get it ....it takes work to bring it down...not "smith bonding inc."
I see u

Savannah, GA

#159 Apr 9, 2012
taxpayer ripoff wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHA..EXPLAINING IT DONT MAKE IT LESS DUMMY.....you still dont get it ....it takes work to bring it down...not "smith bonding inc."
HAHAHA.....trying to blame someone that's beyond their control is a desperate measure, Mr Lowe. You still don't get it........the Sheriff can't build a new jail, he doesn't have the authority - "County Government 101".....Duh
Nosey

Fort Stewart, GA

#160 Apr 9, 2012
Spit Bucket Dopson, I have never had to go begging. When the Bank see's me coming they know I can handle my affairs. Seems to me that you are a Burden to the Taxpayers, Didn't you fall off the water truck in the Military while you were getting some of the front line Men some water and get hurt..Come on Water Boy tell the truth.
Understand After the First of the Year things are going to Change around here.
Sheriffs Dept Waste

Nashville, GA

#162 Apr 9, 2012
I see u wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA.....trying to blame someone that's beyond their control is a desperate measure, Mr Lowe. You still don't get it........the Sheriff can't build a new jail, he doesn't have the authority - "County Government 101".....Duh
THIS IS WHAT I SEE AND OTHERS ALSO....WE SEE SMITH SPENDING MONEY LIKE A DRUNKEN SAILOR...AND MANAGEING OUR TAX MONEY LIKE HE MANAGED HIS PERSONAL FINANCES AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND JAILER..... We just can't damn afford him anymore.....he has limits on his leadership and management abilities....he has always been unsucessful at financial matters before being sheriff....Ive recently been told his family bought his last home for him along with donations ???? and then donated a new roof....???? Sounds like he just can't make it in life ....The taxpayers cant afford this kin of financial management of tax dollars...We have to have a competent person managing tax money.....He can go back and be jailer and not the boss if ya'll feel sorry for him (still) after all this waste...But not Chief in Charge....We have to get a new MANAGER......
say what

Grinnell, IA

#163 Apr 9, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
Unlike you poor ass people I don't need to take a loan out at the bank to survive. Everything I say is the TRUTH. Maybe I don't have anything but at least I don't rob the poor taxpayers to get what I have. You say I hide behind a fax machine, well at least I put my name on here while you are to scared to do so. Call me when you grow a set of balls. As far as running for commissioner,I'm not quite crooked enough yet. I'm not on welfare and food stamps like 2 of them sitting up there. And I don't have to commit voter fraud to get elected to a job I do nothing at. And I like playing here with you stupid podunks to even bother with a website. Mr. Nosey how does it feel to get on your knees before that slobbering bastard at the bank. Tell me because I don't know. Heh, heh, heh.
You want to get a phone call when this guy can let you play with his balls? Yuck! and you are wondering what it feels like to give a slobbering blow/job inside the bank? Oh John.......you are too freaky
u embarrass us

Gray, GA

#164 Apr 9, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
I sure must be ruffling ya'lls feathers for ya'll to be talking this kind of junk. The truth hurts don't it. I don't relly see how I'm a burden to the taxpayers, explain that one to me? As far as my military record I did serve in the USMC, honorably I might add. Nosey where didyou serve? Cub Scouts or Campfire girls? And as for changes being made after the first of the year, you shore got that right. But if you want to you can make them now if you man enough. Let me know.
Well, You are a burden on your poor old mother who is on a very small fixed income and you constantly take money from her as you bounch around from job to job, place to place, and you move in and out of her home because you refuse to take your medication so you can be productive and keep a job. And now you have another one of your super plans to go to truck driving school and by Jim's semi truck if you can intimidate your mother into signing for the loan. Your mother doesnt need this added expense on her and her little home is all she has. And you wonder why we never include you in family get togethers, it's because you don't know how to interact with others without causing some conflict. Get yourself some help John and straighten up!
Nosey

Savannah, GA

#165 Apr 9, 2012
John Dopson wrote:
I sure must be ruffling ya'lls feathers for ya'll to be talking this kind of junk. The truth hurts don't it. I don't relly see how I'm a burden to the taxpayers, explain that one to me? As far as my military record I did serve in the USMC, honorably I might add. Nosey where didyou serve? Cub Scouts or Campfire girls? And as for changes being made after the first of the year, you shore got that right. But if you want to you can make them now if you man enough. Let me know.
Her we go again, John you have got to start taking that damn medicine.. You're on here now telling these folks what you done to them Soldiers was Honorable, Look even if you enjoyed it.. Don't tell Eveybody.. You're a sick sick Man John Boy
I see u

Savannah, GA

#166 Apr 9, 2012
Sheriffs Dept Waste wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS WHAT I SEE AND OTHERS ALSO....WE SEE SMITH SPENDING MONEY LIKE A DRUNKEN SAILOR...AND MANAGEING OUR TAX MONEY LIKE HE MANAGED HIS PERSONAL FINANCES AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND JAILER..... We just can't damn afford him anymore.....he has limits on his leadership and management abilities....he has always been unsucessful at financial matters before being sheriff....Ive recently been told his family bought his last home for him along with donations ???? and then donated a new roof....???? Sounds like he just can't make it in life ....The taxpayers cant afford this kin of financial management of tax dollars...We have to have a competent person managing tax money.....He can go back and be jailer and not the boss if ya'll feel sorry for him (still) after all this waste...But not Chief in Charge....We have to get a new MANAGER......
You have proven yourself to be a liar. shame shame
Crime Buster

United States

#167 Apr 9, 2012
Vote for Chris Steverson for Telfair County Sheriff.
His doors will be open to Telfair Citizens. He is the most QUALIFIED candidate. Several people have posted disinformation to further their own causes.
Chris Steverson for Sheriff!!!!!!!!!!
Sheriff and his cronies

Nashville, GA

#168 Apr 9, 2012
iM NOT LYING THIS IOS HE TRUTH SMITH MAN...you just dont want it told......This is true gossip abot facts....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal-Mart coming McRae-Helena, Ga 6 hr Idk 11
What? 6 hr Eavesdropper 6
Two Term Limit Sun Blue Chevy 21
Runion/Towns May 22 Gumpgump 3
Healthcare with king or hartley NOT May 21 Really 2
Trump or Hillary ? May 13 Smalltown 7
Poor John D's Buddy Jim (Jan '15) May 3 Smdh 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages