Hunting and Alcohol Don't Mix

Posted in the McRae Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Please do not consume alcohol while deer hunting. Alcohol impairs one's thinking and coordination. One might mistake a person for a deer. If one is intoxicated on a tree stand, the lack of coordination alcohol brings can result in a serious fall causing broken bones or death. Being intoxicated with a fire arm can also have disastrous results such as accidentally shooting one's self or
a fellow hunter. Please leave beverages with alcohol at home.
budlight

Lithonia, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2012
Jim stays tanked up, everyone knows that
Deer Stand

Lombard, IL

#3 Oct 31, 2012
How high was he, in the deer stand that is?
Spider

Douglas, GA

#4 Oct 31, 2012
budlight wrote:
Jim stays tanked up, everyone knows that
Yeah, He's "STROKIN". Or was. He is history, gone bye-bye. He's a lost case. That "Mr.Bud" RULES. If you can't handle it, you need to leave it alone.
enterprise

London, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
just wait till u see the idiotic piece he just put in the paper. this fool is his own worse enemy.
Deer Stand

Lombard, IL

#6 Oct 31, 2012
No!!!! He didn't go there. What is he moaning about?
Have not seen John on tonight making his usual posts,
must be holding his daddy Jim's hand. The Grady camp
will be losing friends over this election due to the
disinformation they are spreading on Grady's health
status.
enterprise

London, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
he is trying to justify attacking the guy who beat him so bad in the election. he's trying to come up with a story to explain how he was right for being an idiot. oh my god, that fool was almost sheriff four years ago! somebody tell him to take his beating and go home and live his life, my goodness he's losing his mind over his lost election!
Deer Stand

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 31, 2012
enterprise wrote:
he is trying to justify attacking the guy who beat him so bad in the election. he's trying to come up with a story to explain how he was right for being an idiot. oh my god, that fool was almost sheriff four years ago! somebody tell him to take his beating and go home and live his life, my goodness he's losing his mind over his lost election!
He has an ego writing checks his Budweiser can't cash. Lordy I'm glad
he did not get elected! We would have John D running the SO while Jim
drove his truck.
River Sweep lll

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 31, 2012
If Jim is drinking the amount everyone is saying...he probably has alcohol in his system when
he is driving his semi.
River Sweep lll

Atlanta, GA

#10 Oct 31, 2012
enterprise wrote:
Yeah and he is a big supporter of the Grady camp.
Gary

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 1, 2012
I know someone in the 'ville who is sore as hell this morning. Karma kicked his a$$ but my best wishes go out for a complete recovery and leaving the
booze alone.
Out to be Ashamed

Douglas, GA

#12 Nov 1, 2012
enterprise wrote:
just wait till u see the idiotic piece he just put in the paper. this fool is his own worse enemy.
How stupid can one be??!! I laughed my arse off, LAWD Have Mercy! We all know his lifestyle, Thank the Good Lord he got NO where in the Sheriff race EITHER time. Now EVERYBODY knows why!!!! I am surprised he didn't write how he was backing Grady and about all the signs he made for him, I guess he ran out of money. HE did make the statement about HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS TO PUT A WRITE-UP IN THE NEWSPAPER. Go vote for Grady, Jim. Maybe he can teach you a thing or two. But then again, do you know sign language?
Charles

Atlanta, GA

#13 Nov 1, 2012
They need to get Jim patched up and then put him in
an inpatient detox and have a psychological evaluation. Sounds like he might have more than a
substance abuse problem with the booze. I think he needs to see a headshrinker. Losing the election has made him be more aggressive. He has also been drunk dialing his friends and foes. He needs help, seriously.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Well since Jim bit the dust, been waiting on John to
come back on with some pronouncement. It is obvious
Jim was telling John what to post and John was pumping Jim up. Since Jim has been laid up John has
been silent.
No problems

United States

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Good grief people.. Do you even know WHO this "jimmy" posting was before you "ass"umed. Take a public service announcement and see what happens.
Yes

Atlanta, GA

#16 Nov 2, 2012
I knew the person it was referring to ... had heard about his fall earlier in the day. He is a public figure .... just put a spin article in the local paper.
hounddog

United States

#17 Nov 2, 2012
hey jim did the cake or johns nose stop the fallany
eavesdropper

Norcross, GA

#18 Nov 2, 2012
Jim Lowe busted that ass falling drunk from a deer stand,,his wife was showing pictures around mcrae, guess that was a good laugh to go with his newspaper confession...
anybody

Atlanta, GA

#19 Nov 2, 2012
I feel sorry for a man so embittered and displaying reckless conduct by deer hunting drunk. I hope he gets the help he needs.
Riversweep II

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Nov 3, 2012
Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh,heh. He's still here. Ya'll making him laugh now. The fact is the majority of the people in Telfair County are Obama loving trash.And that includes every one of you nameless, faceless bitches on here.If I wasn'nt on here nobody would even look at this site. Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warning 6 hr Thomas 1
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) Thu roads 68
Mysterious Burglaries happening around town Feb 15 double negative 1
Thievery on my Wheeler County property - Reward... (May '14) Feb 14 Janet 28
text hannah montana (Apr '09) Feb 12 bowle 458
Cops sitting at Telfair state prison Feb 11 Kelly 2
Who did the FED'S get in Scotland? Feb 11 Truth 9

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance