Mcrae is home, but home has some issu...

Mcrae is home, but home has some issues to address!

Posted in the McRae Forum

KELBY STUDSTILL

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2009
I was born in TELFAIR Co,and it is a shame of what it,and the GOVERNING BODY has allowed to come to pass so easily.In so little time frame!Once upoun a time Mcrae had values! Not anymore!I am no SAINT myself,but when society allowed my BESTFRIEND to be killed in his bed,and drug DEALERS,MURDERERS,and ALL OTHER WALKS OF LIFE have the ability to do as they please.ROSCOE HARRIS will live in my HEART&SOUL forever! R.I.P! ROSCOE!
Earnest from hazlehurst

Live Oak, FL

#2 Oct 18, 2009
And what has happened to these gangsters and thugs???????? What has the law enforcement done to them?????Just tell what they got for doing this?????did they get any punishment ??? tellit in this public forum !!!!!!!!! Let the light shine in baby!!!!
i remember

Mount Pleasant, IA

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Earnest from hazlehurst wrote:
And what has happened to these gangsters and thugs???????? What has the law enforcement done to them?????Just tell what they got for doing this?????did they get any punishment ??? tellit in this public forum !!!!!!!!! Let the light shine in baby!!!!
what happened to Earnest?
fur real

Perry, GA

#4 Mar 14, 2012
KELBY STUDSTILL wrote:
I was born in TELFAIR Co,and it is a shame of what it,and the GOVERNING BODY has allowed to come to pass so easily.In so little time frame!Once upoun a time Mcrae had values! Not anymore!I am no SAINT myself,but when society allowed my BESTFRIEND to be killed in his bed,and drug DEALERS,MURDERERS,and ALL OTHER WALKS OF LIFE have the ability to do as they please.ROSCOE HARRIS will live in my HEART&SOUL forever! R.I.P! ROSCOE!
me too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor John Dopson (Feb '16) Aug 22 Dohn jopson 39
Dusin Tyler Oliver ......Beware CCA Employees!!!! (Jul '14) Aug 21 Blow Fly 11
Fight Aug 19 specialfreen 11
Jimmie Dee McCranie Aug 19 Just Me 1
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) Aug 18 FIGURED IT OUT 20
The Faces of Meth (Oct '13) Aug 18 Nasty 58
unfair treatment at the county jail (Jul '08) Aug 14 mindinbusiness 112

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance