Will the current Sheriff win another ...

Will the current Sheriff win another term

Created by John Q Citizen on Apr 18, 2012

486 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

yes

he will seek employment by the new Sheriff

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
we know

Douglas, GA

#24 May 15, 2012
Another Voter wrote:
Neither will I, you can count on me "TO NOT VOTE FOR the RE-ELECT, reject."
<quoted text>
go vote
we know too

Douglas, GA

#25 May 15, 2012
GO VOTE
9i6y8t58i

Douglas, GA

#26 May 16, 2012
Maybe wrote:
y'all should talk to the lady at Security State Bank and find out what he (YOUR MONEY HUNGRY SHERIFF)did to her, she'll be glad to tell it! She isn't hard to find. ASK HER........ go there tomorrow.. I imagine she is still awfully upset.....
Can I say = DISGUSTING for a so-called man, much less a sheriff.
what happened?
Dont take wooden nickels

United States

#27 May 16, 2012
He is only running to split the vote to give another candidate more of an advantage to trigger a run off...in which he believes would win the Nov election and who has promised to be Chief Deputy.
Smiley

Moultrie, GA

#28 May 16, 2012
9i6y8t58i wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened?
I'm sure you r quite capable of making the trip, you got legs and a vehicle. Do your own legwork. GO DOWN THERE and ask and get it from the preachers wife..
NOT

United States

#29 May 17, 2012
No...not a chance
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAA YYYY

United States

#30 May 20, 2012
Yup no way
Rooster

Annandale, MN

#31 May 20, 2012
NO - NO - NO
nice

Douglas, GA

#32 Jun 7, 2012
and?
wowee

Akron, PA

#33 Jun 21, 2012
dat's a tree shakah Liz!
Taxpayer

Moultrie, GA

#34 Jun 22, 2012
The tax payers nor our families can afford 4 more years of the Smith Gangs antics. Lets all vote for competent canditates in the coming election. Lets fix what is broken in our county.
voter2

Moultrie, GA

#35 Jun 25, 2012
Voter wrote:
I think what the Smith and some of his deputies has done to the youth of this county is beyond disgusting and surely criminal. I will not be fooled by Smith again.
agree
slinky

Lancaster, PA

#36 Jul 7, 2012
Dont take wooden nickels wrote:
He is only running to split the vote to give another candidate more of an advantage to trigger a run off...in which he believes would win the Nov election and who has promised to be Chief Deputy.
from sherriff to chief deputy? but what about the current chief deputy, hes a nice guy
No Way

Elko, GA

#37 Jul 13, 2012
I don't think any of the candidate's would even consider highering Smith after what he has done to our county in the last 3 years.
yes way

Annandale, MN

#38 Jul 13, 2012
Lowe/Smith are together now and stronger than ever!
Rumor Mill

Elko, GA

#39 Jul 13, 2012
I heard that he was going to work for Steverson as a jailer.
Mrs Jolly

Ray City, GA

#40 Jul 29, 2012
only 6 %?
We cant afford Smith

Moultrie, GA

#41 Jul 30, 2012
Lets hope Smith doesnt win...Complacency is wha causes idiots like him to be elected....so he can misappropriate monies......
We cant afford Smith

Moultrie, GA

#42 Jul 30, 2012
Comley is with Steverson he will have a job......
tc citizen

Charlotte, NC

#43 Aug 3, 2012
We cant afford Smith wrote:
Comley is with Steverson he will have a job......
Hope Steverson don't make the mistake of hiring Conley all He does is sit around and Chew tobacco and spit tobacco done eat all his teeth up. They all need to be put on a strict diet If they had to run a criminal down which they never done They would probably have a heart attack. What ones ain't there selves to death, Chewing the cud, and PORE Grandpa Harry gone fall out down there. He puffed them cigarettes until he is Stringpole. Some body need to remind him of his age. You could blow in his face and blow him over. I would hate to know I had to ride in a vehicle he had used. Wherever You see him he puffing them CIGS> Walk past it will knock You out The smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Informant Thu Johnny 3
Jacksonville election Thu Johnny 29
Thievery on my Wheeler County property - Reward... (May '14) Thu Janet 29
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) Nov 8 Gone 113
Need help Oct 27 drama mama 8
Worse President EVER Oct 27 LEFT AND DID BETTER 3
Jville Olympics Oct 26 Bud lite 1

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance