Will the current Sheriff win another ...

Will the current Sheriff win another term

Created by John Q Citizen on Apr 18, 2012

486 votes

Click on an option to vote

no

yes

he will seek employment by the new Sheriff

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TC TAXPAYER

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I bet everyone is telling him that they will vote for him hes the damn sheriff believe it or not...this is what happens when u get complacent about who you vote for....im betting he wont be reelected.....i havent decided who to vote for yet though...just not him...IM VOTING FOR CHANGE.....
o heavens no

Newton, IA

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Thanks but No Thanks
TC VOTER

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Apr 19, 2012
No lets vote for a different man to quit pissing out tax dollars away...this dude promised to 'MAKE US PAY" MORE TAXES???????? YOU know he dont own nothing with property taxes....
I see u

Savannah, GA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
TC VOTER wrote:
No lets vote for a different man to quit pissing out tax dollars away...this dude promised to 'MAKE US PAY" MORE TAXES???????? YOU know he dont own nothing with property taxes....
More smear tactics from a known liar/Steverson supporter
I see u johnny o

Moultrie, GA

#5 Apr 20, 2012
you are pathetic Johnny, you are the only candidate attempting to smear the others. just like your post above. but you are on the rite track smearing stevson because he is just the one that is going to kick your sorry a22 back to jeff davis county! So you better smear him good and smear him often!
I see u

Savannah, GA

#7 Apr 21, 2012
I see u johnny o wrote:
you are pathetic Johnny, you are the only candidate attempting to smear the others. just like your post above. but you are on the rite track smearing stevson because he is just the one that is going to kick your sorry a22 back to jeff davis county! So you better smear him good and smear him often!
More smear tactics from a known liar/Steverson supporter
I see u

Moultrie, GA

#8 Apr 21, 2012
more idiotic responses from a moron sheriff
I see u

Savannah, GA

#9 Apr 22, 2012
I see u wrote:
more idiotic responses from a moron sheriff
More dribble from a juvenilistic pathological liar who supports a candidate with too many t-shirts but is too ashamed to proclaim his support for him.

Alternate plan to implement when those feelings of inadequacy and fear of impending electoral defeat in the upcoming election - smear the favored candidate --- your plan is transparent, and you suck at it, it ain't working, Pinocchio.
TC VOTER

Ashburn, GA

#10 Apr 23, 2012
I don't think Smith will get the pity vote this go around. People were willing to believe that he would do the job he promised to do in the first election. Now all we hear about him are higher taes, physical and sexual abuse of women and children, miss use of county funds and equipment, useless road blocks,writing bad checks, not arresting any drug dealers or other criminals,arson, destruction + fabrication of evidence + kick backs for under the table deals,forced campaign contributions ETC... And now having his deputies or someone else smear the other canditates in a frail attempt to bring their reputations down to his level. I believe the voters are smart enough to see that we don't need someone like Johnny Smith as Sheriff of Telfair County. Smith has proven that he doesn't have the morals or work ethic to do the job. I will be voting for one of the other canditates and pray they can undo the harm Smith has done .
LOL

Montezuma, GA

#11 Apr 23, 2012
TC VOTER wrote:
I don't think Smith will get the pity vote this go around. People were willing to believe that he would do the job he promised to do in the first election. Now all we hear about him are higher taes, physical and sexual abuse of women and children, miss use of county funds and equipment, useless road blocks,writing bad checks, not arresting any drug dealers or other criminals,arson, destruction + fabrication of evidence + kick backs for under the table deals,forced campaign contributions ETC... And now having his deputies or someone else smear the other canditates in a frail attempt to bring their reputations down to his level. I believe the voters are smart enough to see that we don't need someone like Johnny Smith as Sheriff of Telfair County. Smith has proven that he doesn't have the morals or work ethic to do the job. I will be voting for one of the other canditates and pray they can undo the harm Smith has done .
Speaking of Fabrication... That's about all this amount's to,

Seriously what goes on inside that lil head? I now understand why they have Mental Health places.. Do you sit around getting high and just think of things that you have dreamed up on you're little trips, or is this what they call "Flasbacks" from all the drugs in the past?
I see u

Savannah, GA

#12 Apr 23, 2012
TC VOTER wrote:
I've heard none of these things against the Sheriff, except on Topix by people like you, who say "I heard" or "they say".......no substance to it, the people of Telfair County are smart enough to recognize your smear tactics, Chris - give it up.

I will be voting for Sheriff Smith and pray that your candidate will not be unleased on the good public.
latest tally

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2012
59 Votes

45 say he goes
14 say he stays

Democracy.....
latest tally

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2012
or maybe this is just "More smear tactics from a known liar/Steverson supporter"? ;-)
lol

United States

#15 May 3, 2012
u so crazy!
BOONES SALOON IS OPEN

Ocilla, GA

#16 May 3, 2012
I see u wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard none of these things against the Sheriff, except on Topix by people like you, who say "I heard" or "they say".......no substance to it, the people of Telfair County are smart enough to recognize your smear tactics, Chris - give it up.
I will be voting for Sheriff Smith and pray that your candidate will not be unleased on the good public.
Thats because you either live in a bubble or lie...that voter post is so TRUE.....I know it first hand.....Johnny boy is a real criminal big time and is stealing us blind and running our taxes up for his benefit...he dont own anything and is envious of people that are sucessful and he promised to raise their taxes....he hates them...
johnny promised high tax

Ocilla, GA

#17 May 3, 2012
TC VOTER wrote:
You tell it brother....this is all TRUE......SO TRUE....
okie

Ocilla, GA

#20 May 9, 2012
dokie
Maybe

United States

#21 May 9, 2012
y'all should talk to the lady at Security State Bank and find out what he (YOUR MONEY HUNGRY SHERIFF)did to her, she'll be glad to tell it! She isn't hard to find. ASK HER........ go there tomorrow.. I imagine she is still awfully upset.....
Can I say = DISGUSTING for a so-called man, much less a sheriff.
Voter

Montezuma, GA

#22 May 10, 2012
I think what the Smith and some of his deputies has done to the youth of this county is beyond disgusting and surely criminal. I will not be fooled by Smith again.
Another Voter

United States

#23 May 10, 2012
Neither will I, you can count on me "TO NOT VOTE FOR the RE-ELECT, reject."
Voter wrote:
I think what the Smith and some of his deputies has done to the youth of this county is beyond disgusting and surely criminal. I will not be fooled by Smith again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mysterious break ins round McRae 48 min Ricky 4
Ceder Lane Restaurant (Feb '15) Jan 13 Beef Eater 34
Trena Manus Harrelson Jan 12 JayJay 3
JJ Williams Jan 11 Johnnie O 10
Telfair trash pickup (Dec '15) Jan 11 wrong 53
new liquor store in mcrae (Nov '14) Jan 10 Johnnie O 18
Wal-Mart coming McRae-Helena, Ga (Apr '16) Jan 9 Common Sense 16

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance