weekly bust by sheriff office

Posted in the McRae Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2012
you can tell it is election time...I guess we get to read about the weekly bust's up to election time..aint done nothing, than all at once ..so who will it be next week ...what a joke..
cant fix stupid

Oxford, AL

#2 Jun 5, 2012
concern citizen55 wrote:
you can tell it is election time...I guess we get to read about
the weekly bust's up to election time..aint done nothing, than all at once ..so who will it be next week ...what a joke..
yea the real question is who there locking up nothing wrong with getting the little dope heads I get that but they never lock any of the ones with money up thats doing the same thing makes you wonder dont it
No problems

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2012
I'm just pleased that it is being done. It will not sway my vote one way or the other.
wycroft

Cairo, GA

#4 Jun 6, 2012
cant fix stupid wrote:
<quoted text> yea the real question is who there locking up nothing wrong with getting the little dope heads I get that but they never lock any of the ones with money up thats doing the same thing makes you wonder dont it
Hate to admit it but your right haven't been any until election time. Busting and going to the source of the problem is two different things. Johnny doen't have the guts to go after the problem. The problem the little sellers he can handle BUT to get the ones behind the little dealer he is scared to death because he don't have what it takes to do his job. Don't let scared fat Johnny let you voters think he will do any better next term. Haven't any of you honest taxpayers learned what he really his a pauper living off the county big time. Going places he ain't never made the money working to go. hope voters in Telfair county don't let him fool them again. Learn from your mistake. Everyone knows how he is living so big. Also I heard he had past out some big raises to his followers. Who pays it. We the taxpayers. He has a big fine office in the courthouse taxpayers are paying for another building for the deputies to gather and shoot the bull and Johnny to stay on computer writing things about how good he is. Get a copy of the county budget and see how good he is at spending taxpayers money. Poor thing never had so good. Didn't have nothing when he went in office bet he does now probably has a big fine 4 wheeler paid for by county like former SHERIFF that just got out of prison if Johnny don't watch he may follow Mr Williamson both are so dumb. Ms. Blondie has sure got it made she loves being showered with gifts from Taxpayers money. In all the pictures Johnnny posted of his lover she has her head throwed back like a QUEEN. Never seem anybody so big headed to be a teacher and living and staying with her lover on trips that is a good example for the children she teaches. You don't fool children they know what she is. She just loves our taxpayers money. If it was not that she could look at Johnny's past and see what he is. Oh but if the sticks with him for money maybe she will marry him and no matters how hard he tries she ought to know he is not the family man he pretends to be the girls are like Ms blondie they like what he can give them. He thinks they are crazy about. It our money he has access to that they like.
Tater

Uvalda, GA

#5 Jun 6, 2012
wycroft wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to admit it but your right haven't been any until election time. Busting and going to the source of the problem is two different things. Johnny doen't have the guts to go after the problem. The problem the little sellers he can handle BUT to get the ones behind the little dealer he is scared to death because he don't have what it takes to do his job. Don't let scared fat Johnny let you voters think he will do any better next term. Haven't any of you honest taxpayers learned what he really his a pauper living off the county big time. Going places he ain't never made the money working to go. hope voters in Telfair county don't let him fool them again. Learn from your mistake. Everyone knows how he is living so big. Also I heard he had past out some big raises to his followers. Who pays it. We the taxpayers. He has a big fine office in the courthouse taxpayers are paying for another building for the deputies to gather and shoot the bull and Johnny to stay on computer writing things about how good he is. Get a copy of the county budget and see how good he is at spending taxpayers money. Poor thing never had so good. Didn't have nothing when he went in office bet he does now probably has a big fine 4 wheeler paid for by county like former SHERIFF that just got out of prison if Johnny don't watch he may follow Mr Williamson both are so dumb. Ms. Blondie has sure got it made she loves being showered with gifts from Taxpayers money. In all the pictures Johnnny posted of his lover she has her head throwed back like a QUEEN. Never seem anybody so big headed to be a teacher and living and staying with her lover on trips that is a good example for the children she teaches. You don't fool children they know what she is. She just loves our taxpayers money. If it was not that she could look at Johnny's past and see what he is. Oh but if the sticks with him for money maybe she will marry him and no matters how hard he tries she ought to know he is not the family man he pretends to be the girls are like Ms blondie they like what he can give them. He thinks they are crazy about. It our money he has access to that they like.
GOLD STAR FOR THE MOST ACCURATE POST YET ABOUT THE SHERIFF AND HIS COUNTY SLUSH FUND THAT IS NOT HIS!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Star and Kudos wycroft for giving Telfair Tax payers a snapshot of the Sheriff's overspending and misappropriations.
wycroft

Enigma, GA

#6 Jun 6, 2012
Tater wrote:
<quoted text>
GOLD STAR FOR THE MOST ACCURATE POST YET ABOUT THE SHERIFF AND HIS COUNTY SLUSH FUND THAT IS NOT HIS!!!!!!!!!!
Gold Star and Kudos wycroft for giving Telfair Tax payers a snapshot of the Sheriff's overspending and misappropriations.
Oh! I might add who would want a bald headed fat out of shape man like Johnny nobody but someone wanted what he can spend on her
thats what she likes just like the girls. He can also get a lot free for them. Just taxpayers bums is all they are. I dont know maybe his family was not like that but never heard of any of them having a working job. Looks like may be eat up with laziness. All of them that nephew Duanne you can see lazy falling off from him just like Big O riding and eating on taxpayers know for sure he ain't never work a day. Who's feeding all them youngin him and his old lady are havin? Who do you think? TAXPAYERS OR EITHER WELFARE.
not him. He's even fatter than Big O No telling what they charge to the Sheriffs department. Last sheriff Mr Williamson like to fly every where he went PILOT his lover boy from wheeler county. Boy there are some dumb folks in Telfair county for letting Commissioners handle this county like they have. Shoul have went up there and demanded they serve the oath they took when they went in office. Thinks thats going to have to happen before things change. Somebody made the remark commisoners could be voted out not when they got the money to buy dumb peoples vote that will sell their souls for a dollar. How do u think these people go in office here. By Buying there way in and give their selves raises to cover their buying some of them have been in some office for 20 years. When term runs out for them run in another office. No christian would even want to get tied up in elections in this county because the Commissioners have let it get so corrupt they have even spent money to get elected. Wake up Telfair u need to check whats going on. In the paper they covet your PRAYERS in the papers in the office they covet taxpayers money. They are all alike you cant trust no one running for office. When you look back over the lives of the ones running they hadn't changed always lived off somebody elses money. God forgives everybody of their sins not just the upstanding citizens like the ones running for offices. God has told no one they could use him for what they want.
wycroft

Perry, GA

#7 Jun 6, 2012
concern citizen55 wrote:
you can tell it is election time...I guess we get to read about the weekly bust's up to election time..aint done nothing, than all at once ..so who will it be next week ...what a joke..
If you have had people to turn their nose up at you and not speak before it will be different now because they need somebody now when they dont need you they dont recognize you as being anybody they would wast their time on. They say pray for me what they really saying is vote for me and after election I want know you.
wait and see thats what you got running for election using God now. They want need him either when election. Do you know people go to church during election that hadn't been since last election. Mr Williamson and family did that. He's just example. They don't know it but they certainly need the Lord because on Judgement day God says you only needed me at electon time I don't know you now. This for the ones that are doing corrupt things in God's name. You know who you are. Yes commissioners too.
wycroft

Perry, GA

#8 Jun 6, 2012
No problems wrote:
I'm just pleased that it is being done. It will not sway my vote one way or the other.
nobody is trying to sway your vote that is your priviledge to vote for who you want but when people stand behind God and say what they will do and then not do it. Your vote or not God will judge them just like he will judge us that is trying to live right. God forgives these people if they asked forgivness but if He also forgives others also. So why can't they speak all the time except at election time. God knows sll of our hearts. So are you running in the election to help Telfair or Running for your on benefits like you always have know mattters who it hurts. It goes back as far as some of their parents and how they got their money. of course thats ok for them to do wrong. God forgive what some people will do for money more than sell their vote some will sell their
selves. and have done in the past.
concerned citizen55

Mound, MN

#9 Jun 22, 2012
Thank goodness it is Federal because some off the stuff might go missing..
The only idiots in Telfair county are the criminals dont they know to shut down business 6 months prior to an election because you are going to to get busted
We are not fools in this county..ongoing investigation for 6 months what about the other 3 1/2 years..picture in the paper of the Big O. looks like a mug shot..
Sophie

Rochelle, GA

#10 Jun 25, 2012
wycroft wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms Blondie soon to be gone if she has not already...also depends if he is elected or not. O needs to do some investigating.
Ian

Elmore City, OK

#11 Jul 1, 2012
wycroft wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! I might add who would want a bald headed fat out of shape man like Johnny nobody but someone wanted what he can spend on her
thats what she likes just like the girls. He can also get a lot free for them. Just taxpayers bums is all they are. I dont know maybe his family was not like that but never heard of any of them having a working job. Looks like may be eat up with laziness. All of them that nephew Duanne you can see lazy falling off from him just like Big O riding and eating on taxpayers know for sure he ain't never work a day. Who's feeding all them youngin him and his old lady are havin? Who do you think? TAXPAYERS OR EITHER WELFARE.
not him. He's even fatter than Big O No telling what they charge to the Sheriffs department. Last sheriff Mr Williamson like to fly every where he went PILOT his lover boy from wheeler county. Boy there are some dumb folks in Telfair county for letting Commissioners handle this county like they have. Shoul have went up there and demanded they serve the oath they took when they went in office. Thinks thats going to have to happen before things change. Somebody made the remark commisoners could be voted out not when they got the money to buy dumb peoples vote that will sell their souls for a dollar. How do u think these people go in office here. By Buying there way in and give their selves raises to cover their buying some of them have been in some office for 20 years. When term runs out for them run in another office. No christian would even want to get tied up in elections in this county because the Commissioners have let it get so corrupt they have even spent money to get elected. Wake up Telfair u need to check whats going on. In the paper they covet your PRAYERS in the papers in the office they covet taxpayers money. They are all alike you cant trust no one running for office. When you look back over the lives of the ones running they hadn't changed always lived off somebody elses money. God forgives everybody of their sins not just the upstanding citizens like the ones running for offices. God has told no one they could use him for what they want.
With rare exception, when I hear someone is running for commissioner, I automatically think they want a shot at county funds - for themselves.
I C YOU

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2012
Please help Sylvia Smith win tax commissioner. She does understand and most of all she cares about the people in Telfaie.
Bullard as good as called people in mobil homes (trailer park trash) when he spouted off in the news paper, the mobil homes was not worth the tax owed on them. HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THAT! FOR THE CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN THESE MOBIL HOMES.
BULLARD, YOUR NOT BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE EVEN THO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
Taxpayer

Rebecca, GA

#13 Jul 5, 2012
I think Mr. Bullard has done a great job of getting the Tax Office straightened out. No one likes to pay Taxes, but we need the money to fund our county. Its not fair for part of us to pay our taxes then for others to not pay taxes for several years. I will be voting for Mr. Bullard, one of the few elected officials that have done their job and worked within the budget.
Yo mama

Hazlehurst, GA

#14 Jul 5, 2012
People always get mad when elected officials do their job. I'm voting for Bullard.
Bowduck

Warner Robins, GA

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Well one thing for sure about Sylvia is we know for a fact she has already been put out of office one time for stealing money why in office. Shows you how sorry this county is that they ever let he go back to work with the county. They even reinstated her retirement and benifits like she had never left. Which was a deal worked out between Roy Selph and Mrs. Dollar so Mrs. Dollar would vote for Selph to be Head Commissioner. One sorry bunch we have in there.
I C YOU wrote:
Please help Sylvia Smith win tax commissioner. She does understand and most of all she cares about the people in Telfaie.
Bullard as good as called people in mobil homes (trailer park trash) when he spouted off in the news paper, the mobil homes was not worth the tax owed on them. HE SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THAT! FOR THE CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN THESE MOBIL HOMES.
BULLARD, YOUR NOT BETTER THAN THESE PEOPLE EVEN THO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
SMITH INCREASES TAXES

Buena Vista, GA

#16 Jul 8, 2012
Bowduck wrote:
Well one thing for sure about Sylvia is we know for a fact she has already been put out of office one time for stealing money why in office. Shows you how sorry this county is that they ever let he go back to work with the county. They even reinstated her retirement and benifits like she had never left. Which was a deal worked out between Roy Selph and Mrs. Dollar so Mrs. Dollar would vote for Selph to be Head Commissioner. One sorry bunch we have in there.
<quoted text>
Thats right they said she stole money the last time she was tax commissioner...politics kept her outta jail then....she nad as Johnny bot stealing and spending money....
Bullard done the job

Buena Vista, GA

#17 Jul 8, 2012
He the only man doing his job up here.....no one ever done it before....the last ones just took what they wanted and gave stuff away to friends and lovers....
Task Force did this work

Buena Vista, GA

#18 Jul 8, 2012
caught these people again and again....johnny boy just took credit he aint done nothing
johnny facebook said

Buena Vista, GA

#19 Jul 8, 2012
they did 444 felony drug arrests..hech over half was like people with a pill under the seat or in the wrong bottle....Never any real police work or drug dealers...dealers pay him off to get away...he a joke....and a tax spending increaser...
Bullard is the man

Buena Vista, GA

#20 Jul 8, 2012
Im voting for bullard he makes everybody pay their taxes....and thats the right thing to do....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
telfair county girls 24 min me 4
Towns fate 8 hr thats the ticket 73
July 18th Southern Pride Ride - Douglas Jul 31 Knuckleheads 7
private Jul 29 wondering 1
Tonya and ronnie Jul 28 yall stupid 6
To all I ask you 2 read this (Jun '06) Jul 27 Pru 6
drugs Jul 27 mrmom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages