may the best person win

may the best person win

Posted in the McRae Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
diane shoemake

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 26, 2012
DO we still live in AMERICA? do we still have the right to vote and campaign for the person of our own choice? I THOUGHT SO.THE LAST time I CHECKED WE still can and will continue to do so. don't let anyone take you back to the days of old.they are past and gone don't turn back, don't be intimidated. make up your own mind and may the best person win
Confidential Informant

Perry, GA

#2 May 26, 2012
Hopefully not a drug dealer
Cookiie Monster

Perry, GA

#3 May 26, 2012
Hopefully not a Cowboy
Hopefully

Ashburn, GA

#5 May 27, 2012
Hopefully not another 4 years of the Smith Gang.
TC Citizen

Kittanning, PA

#6 May 30, 2012
Thankfully there are 3 better men than Johnny Smith running for Sherriff.
Joe

Perry, GA

#7 May 30, 2012
I just hope that when he finds out he has lost, he
does not screw up the files, warrants, computers,
and even vehicles out of spite.

cant fix stupid

Stockbridge, GA

#8 Jun 1, 2012
What you talking about he will have everything he can carry gone just how he is
Joe

Fitzgerald, GA

#9 Jun 2, 2012
cant fix stupid wrote:
What you talking about he will have everything he can carry gone just how he is
I know that is why I posted it! I keep hearing the GeeBees are
going after him if he is elected over misappropriation of County
funds and property for personal use.
Voter

Nashville, GA

#10 Jun 6, 2012
I am sure that Jim Lowe will do a full audit when he takes office and will make sure Smith and his Deputies are held responsible for their actions.
wycroft

Moultrie, GA

#11 Jun 6, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that is why I posted it! I keep hearing the GeeBees are
going after him if he is elected over misappropriation of County
funds and property for personal use.
He has been reported and some more people are ready to get a investigation into his budget.
wycroft

Moultrie, GA

#12 Jun 6, 2012
Voter wrote:
I am sure that Jim Lowe will do a full audit when he takes office and will make sure Smith and his Deputies are held responsible for their actions.

hope whoever goes in will get an audit for the counties sake. commissioners don't have what takes to do any thing legal lived back in old age all of them uneducated for the job they stood up and took oath if i'm not mistaken on a Bible but they R Christians.
John

Moultrie, GA

#13 Jun 7, 2012
wycroft wrote:
<quoted text>
hope whoever goes in will get an audit for the counties sake. commissioners don't have what takes to do any thing legal lived back in old age all of them uneducated for the job they stood up and took oath if i'm not mistaken on a Bible but they R Christians.
I talked to some high level law enforcement and they did not even say to keep it quiet...but a cell or dorm is practically reserved for you know who. He is of course in denial of things to come.
THANKFUL

Rochelle, GA

#14 Aug 18, 2012
WE NEED A GODLY MAN FOR SHERIFF, SOMEONE WITH FAMILY MORALS WITH THE BACKGROUND, AND KNOW HOW, MR. GRADY MCGEE IS THAT MAN, WE NEED TO STEP UP CHRISTIANS, AND HAVE SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT TO DO, LET'S GIVE MCGEE A CHANCE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN ADVANCE.
Dr Longfinger

Savannah, GA

#15 Aug 19, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to some high level law enforcement and they did not even say to keep it quiet...but a cell or dorm is practically reserved for you know who. He is of course in denial of things to come.
Hi John/VIP - has steverson already packed his bags, then?
Wyatt

Douglas, GA

#16 Aug 19, 2012
Yes he has packed his bags to take on the task of
being the new Sheriff the first of the year.

Since: Jan 12

Wellington, AL

#17 Aug 20, 2012
Wyatt wrote:
Yes he has packed his bags to take on the task of
being the new Sheriff the first of the year.
Well he sure will be disappointed that he missed his flight and they gave his seat away!
Jeff

Nashville, GA

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Dr Longfinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi John/VIP - has steverson already packed his bags, then?
//////////

Nah dude, Steverson won't need much to take to the Sheriff's office. Probably a new chair, where that other man has sat for 4 years. I heard he bought a new one every month, who would want to sit in the same chair he sat in, anyways? Might need to hire a Company to go in an sanitize the Office, too. Other than that, I think he's good to go. Sheriff's Office here he comes, like it lump it.. Oh, one more thing, he won't need to pack his NEW team. They are quite capable of walking, they don't do a whole lot of talking. Have a blessed day!!
Dr Longfinger

Savannah, GA

#19 Aug 21, 2012
Wyatt wrote:
Yes he has packed his bags to take on the task of
being the new Sheriff the first of the year.
Small plastic bags?
mark

Montgomery, AL

#20 Aug 21, 2012
If grady has got charles selfh pulling for him what does that say about him
Dr Longfinger

Savannah, GA

#21 Aug 21, 2012
mark wrote:
If grady has got charles selfh pulling for him what does that say about him
If steverson has got you pulling for him, what does that say about him?

Nothing - you can't choose your supporters, and you can't keep them quiet - you are proof of that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor John Dopson Apr 29 wheredUgo Mayor 29
Telfair trash pickup Apr 27 Truth 17
Really? Gillis for Sheriff? Apr 21 Whop 3
Whose got the $$$ now? Apr 21 Woods 2
Wal-Mart coming McRae-Helena, Ga Apr 20 Top Secret 7
McDuffie - Weeks - Plot to Murder - Need Help (Sep '10) Apr 13 Tired of the bs 81
Trump or Hillary ? Apr 5 Ga Voter 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McRae Mortgages