baby murdered in the hotel across the...

baby murdered in the hotel across the street from the old huddle house

Posted in the McRae Forum

noneofanyonesbus iness

Dublin, GA

#1 Sep 14, 2011
There was a case where a two year old baby was killed by her moms live in boyfriend. The murder occured at one of the back apartments behind the Budget inn, i believe. This would have had to occured, between 1992-1995. I remember both the mother and the boyfriend were employeed with the Huddle House, in its old location. I believe both were arrested, but that the boyfriend confessed to killing the baby girl over her not stopping crying. The wife was called Taffy, and the boyfriend/husband was Roger. I am looking for any concrete information on this case. Anything you guys could tell or find would be appreciated
be blessed

Mount Pleasant, IA

#2 Sep 16, 2011
have you gone to the newspaper office, and read old articles about the case, or gone to court house to read old court documents also on the case, and check on the police reports made. and see who witnesss are and maybe talk with them more.
duh

Perry, GA

#3 Mar 14, 2012
be blessed wrote:
have you gone to the newspaper office, and read old articles about the case, or gone to court house to read old court documents , and check on the police reports made. and see who witnesss are and maybe talk with them more.
also on the case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trash pick up 6 hr Blow fly 3
Arson solved in 3 hrs 7 hr Phillips 1
Worse President EVER Sun Mango Mussolini 4
Need help Oct '17 drama mama 8
Jville Olympics Oct '17 Bud lite 1
Help Pinky find a home Oct '17 cat lover 1
Husqvarn state prision Oct '17 Prision 1

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance