Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#14556 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you want to do Barney, fundamentally change America to Russia, China, Iran or Venezuela? You have sunk to a new low, agreeing with a dumbfuck that compares Romney to the Ku Klux Klan.
You are being naive if you don't think that Romney is not catering to the racial bigots, what has he got to lose, 0% support from the black community, very low support among Hispanics. What does he do, he fires up his base.

Its like the speaker said last night, " he doesn't want to do the job, he just wants the job
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#14557 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being naive if you don't think that Romney is not catering to the racial bigots, what has he got to lose, 0% support from the black community, very low support among Hispanics. What does he do, he fires up his base.
Its like the speaker said last night, " he doesn't want to do the job, he just wants the job
Obama got elected with the white vote. Without the white vote he would have never been elected. Without the white vote there would have been wide accusations of racism. Why is it 99% of blacks can vote for Obama and people don't see that as racism! You liberals are a funny bunch of animals!

Kansas City Ks.

#14558 Sep 5, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No coincidence! You probably believe in Big Foot and the tooth fairy also. Say no to China keep it in America! Anybody with common sense could figure it out. Is it like Obama giving himself a grade of INCOMPLETE! You libs are so easy that's what makes you so much fun!
Name one incumbent president in the last 40 years that have not said their work is "INCOMPLETE" and ask for another four years.

Have you been watching U.S. presidential elections long?

You are putting up extreme amounts of postings in a redundant manner on numerous Topix threads, that could make one think you are a paid operative.

Are the Republicans that desperate?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#14559 Sep 5, 2012
You are showing your racial bigotry Barney.

Blytheville, AR

#14560 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep America American--------Keep America,America.
I bet you think the similarities in those two statements is simply just a coincident, don't you?
I just know that anyone who says Romney is a racist or part of the Klan is either ignorant or perpetrating that ignorance.

Which one are you?
your face

Cabot, AR

#14561 Sep 5, 2012
I am sam is just mad cause he/she knows they are wrong do they have to resort to name calling. And thank you for posting the link that says mitts slogan is from the kkk. And way to show off you're educated Sam that you didn't even know what the kkk was. Mitt wants to cut the budget for education so kids can be as dumb as you :) I think I just won that argument
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#14562 Sep 5, 2012
^^^^Dumbfuck^^^^

Kansas City Ks.

#14563 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
You are showing your racial bigotry Barney.
I was showing the "racial bigotry" of the Republican Party.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14564 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
^^^^Dumbfuck^^^^
what makes me a dumbfuck? How old are you?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#14565 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one incumbent president in the last 40 years that have not said their work is "INCOMPLETE" and ask for another four years.
Have you been watching U.S. presidential elections long?
You are putting up extreme amounts of postings in a redundant manner on numerous Topix threads, that could make one think you are a paid operative.
Are the Republicans that desperate?
WARRIOR, if you haven't already, you will soon figure out that Barney, when he loses an argument, will resort to name calling and when he runs out of names, he will start again from the top.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#14566 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I was showing the "racial bigotry" of the Republican Party.
What is the racial bigotry of the Republican Party?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#14567 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Read your bullshit, that should answer your first question.
2. I'm old enough to recognize a dumbfuck.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14568 Sep 5, 2012
Old army. Didn't you resort to name calling? Calling me a dumbfuck and whatnot? I guess that means you lost the argument. Obama for president!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#14569 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not, it pisses you off, as well as a few others on here just like you, because someone has a different opinion you do not agree to.
Since when did you have an opinion, you just cut and paste what you hope they want you to say

Jonesboro, AR

#14570 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
<quoted text>
So far we base our opinions on your postings and it doesn't matter how old he is, junior high kids express themselves better than you do
SAC Warrior

United States

#14571 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the racial bigotry of the Republican Party?
The whole party is Pale, Stale, and Male

Kansas City Ks.

#14572 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
Old army. Didn't you resort to name calling? Calling me a dumbfuck and whatnot? I guess that means you lost the argument. Obama for president!!!!
Would you like another Beer to go with that Crow? I bet your neighbor has one.

Kansas City Ks.

#14573 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Read your bullshit, that should answer your first question.
2.I'm old enough to recognize a dumbfuck.
And you have been ever since you was old enough to recognize yourself in the mirror.

your face

Cabot, AR

#14574 Sep 5, 2012
^^ no sweetie. I'm not a republican. I want equal rights for everyone. I want women to be in control of their bodies. I want people to Marry whoever they want and I want my future children to be raised in a country where they have a great education. And I'm sure everyone wants health care god forbid something happens to one of your children they will be covered and your asses won't go broke
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#14575 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
Yes I did call you a name and I probably shouldn't have. No, I have not lost the argument. Romney is not a racist nor should you compare him to the KKK. Its fine with me that you support President Obama, but don't use dumbfuck statements like you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flushing the toilet in city hall 14 min Kelly 4
Goober82. Calling Goober82 please... 18 min Kelly 10
mrs dorothy robinson,white county probation off... (Nov '13) 33 min searcy resident 10
Wilbur D Mills 36 min ryan 3
night jobs available 2 hr good worker 1
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 9,562
Goober! Goober!! GOOBER!!!!! 6 hr goober82 14
McRae Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McRae People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?