Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14562 Sep 5, 2012
^^^^Dumbfuck^^^^

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#14563 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
You are showing your racial bigotry Barney.
I was showing the "racial bigotry" of the Republican Party.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14564 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
^^^^Dumbfuck^^^^
what makes me a dumbfuck? How old are you?
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14565 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one incumbent president in the last 40 years that have not said their work is "INCOMPLETE" and ask for another four years.
Have you been watching U.S. presidential elections long?
You are putting up extreme amounts of postings in a redundant manner on numerous Topix threads, that could make one think you are a paid operative.
Are the Republicans that desperate?
WARRIOR, if you haven't already, you will soon figure out that Barney, when he loses an argument, will resort to name calling and when he runs out of names, he will start again from the top.
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14566 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I was showing the "racial bigotry" of the Republican Party.
What is the racial bigotry of the Republican Party?
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14567 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Read your bullshit, that should answer your first question.
2. I'm old enough to recognize a dumbfuck.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14568 Sep 5, 2012
Old army. Didn't you resort to name calling? Calling me a dumbfuck and whatnot? I guess that means you lost the argument. Obama for president!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#14569 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not, it pisses you off, as well as a few others on here just like you, because someone has a different opinion you do not agree to.
Since when did you have an opinion, you just cut and paste what you hope they want you to say

Jonesboro, AR

#14570 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
<quoted text>
So far we base our opinions on your postings and it doesn't matter how old he is, junior high kids express themselves better than you do
SAC Warrior

United States

#14571 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the racial bigotry of the Republican Party?
The whole party is Pale, Stale, and Male

Kansas City Ks.

#14572 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
Old army. Didn't you resort to name calling? Calling me a dumbfuck and whatnot? I guess that means you lost the argument. Obama for president!!!!
Would you like another Beer to go with that Crow? I bet your neighbor has one.

Kansas City Ks.

#14573 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Read your bullshit, that should answer your first question.
2.I'm old enough to recognize a dumbfuck.
And you have been ever since you was old enough to recognize yourself in the mirror.

your face

Cabot, AR

#14574 Sep 5, 2012
^^ no sweetie. I'm not a republican. I want equal rights for everyone. I want women to be in control of their bodies. I want people to Marry whoever they want and I want my future children to be raised in a country where they have a great education. And I'm sure everyone wants health care god forbid something happens to one of your children they will be covered and your asses won't go broke
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14575 Sep 5, 2012
your face wrote:
Yes I did call you a name and I probably shouldn't have. No, I have not lost the argument. Romney is not a racist nor should you compare him to the KKK. Its fine with me that you support President Obama, but don't use dumbfuck statements like you did.
Redd

United States

#14576 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you want to do Barney, fundamentally change America to Russia, China, Iran or Venezuela? You have sunk to a new low, agreeing with a dumbfuck that compares Romney to the Ku Klux Klan.
Nah, Barney just wants to make sure that your good buddies, the Koch brothers, don't own the rights to our children's future.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14577 Sep 5, 2012
Barney that wasn't for you. It was for "guest" all the stuff I'm saying are facts.

Kansas City Ks.

#14578 Sep 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did you have an opinion, you just cut and paste what you hope they want you to say
That was fact not opinion.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14579 Sep 5, 2012
Guys instead of watching some redneck crap on tv flip the channel to the debates and you will see what I'm talking about.
your face

Cabot, AR

#14580 Sep 5, 2012
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I did call you a name and I probably shouldn't have. No, I have not lost the argument. Romney is not a racist nor should you compare him to the KKK. Its fine with me that you support President Obama, but don't use dumbfuck statements like you did.
wait. You called me the dumbfuck. Wasn't the other way around. Scroll up and you will see your own post. I don't mind having different opinions as other people but there is no need for insulting one another. Look at what this debate is doing to us. I doubt either person running for president wants anyone to act the way everyone here is acting
Old Army

Quitman, AR

#14581 Sep 5, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like another Beer to go with that Crow? I bet your neighbor has one.
I buy my own beer and share with my neighbors if they want one. I stay away from Old Crow, never did like whiskey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McRae Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Garrett for Sheriff (Feb '12) 1 hr Should I Vote 32
Life is good today 1 hr Team Kelly 20
Hey Coplens 2 hr guest 9
***Icnoptnthis Another Word Game (Add -Drop)*** 5 hr Team Kelly 7
toofless likes old guys lmao....gross 6 hr Guest 3
Name a throw back using only two words 7 hr Team Kelly 21
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 7 hr Team Kelly 14,183

McRae Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance