Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>In other words it was another unpaid "stimulus" plan even though all of the money from the first two plans had not been paid out yet. It was never meant to be passed.
"It was never meant to be passed"

Obviously you do not understand this bill was bi-partisan and sponsored in the Senate by Senator James Inhofe (R-OK).

BTW-The EDA was established under the Public Works and Economic Development Act of 1965 to generate jobs, help retain existing jobs, and stimulate industrial and commercial growth in economically troubled areas of the United States. EDA assistance is available to rural and urban areas of the United States experiencing high unemployment, low income, or other severe economic distress.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama said he was going to close it. He had the house and the senate for his first two years and all he did was cram big tax health care down our throats. He promised he would cut the defecit in half during his first term. He said unemployment would be around 5% at this time during his term, he said he was going to bring the troops home but instead he is killing innocent people in Pakistan, he said he had to go through Congress before passing any immigration laws yet with executive order he signed off on Prosecutorial Discretion. Face it OBAMA is a LIAR. You can stalk me all over Topix, it won't change a thing. Get used to saying these two words: President Romney! GUARANTEED!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Still perpetrating that lie?
http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/slogan....
Keep America American--------Keep America,America.

I bet you think the similarities in those two statements is simply just a coincident, don't you?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you think the similarities in those two statements is simply just a coincident, don't you?
No coincidence! You probably believe in Big Foot and the tooth fairy also. Say no to China keep it in America! Anybody with common sense could figure it out. Is it like Obama giving himself a grade of INCOMPLETE! You libs are so easy that's what makes you so much fun!
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you want to do Barney, fundamentally change America to Russia, China, Iran or Venezuela? You have sunk to a new low, agreeing with a dumbfuck that compares Romney to the Ku Klux Klan.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you want to do Barney, fundamentally change America to Russia, China, Iran or Venezuela? You have sunk to a new low, agreeing with a dumbfuck that compares Romney to the Ku Klux Klan.
You are being naive if you don't think that Romney is not catering to the racial bigots, what has he got to lose, 0% support from the black community, very low support among Hispanics. What does he do, he fires up his base.

Its like the speaker said last night, " he doesn't want to do the job, he just wants the job
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being naive if you don't think that Romney is not catering to the racial bigots, what has he got to lose, 0% support from the black community, very low support among Hispanics. What does he do, he fires up his base.
Its like the speaker said last night, " he doesn't want to do the job, he just wants the job
Obama got elected with the white vote. Without the white vote he would have never been elected. Without the white vote there would have been wide accusations of racism. Why is it 99% of blacks can vote for Obama and people don't see that as racism! You liberals are a funny bunch of animals!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No coincidence! You probably believe in Big Foot and the tooth fairy also. Say no to China keep it in America! Anybody with common sense could figure it out. Is it like Obama giving himself a grade of INCOMPLETE! You libs are so easy that's what makes you so much fun!
Name one incumbent president in the last 40 years that have not said their work is "INCOMPLETE" and ask for another four years.

Have you been watching U.S. presidential elections long?

You are putting up extreme amounts of postings in a redundant manner on numerous Topix threads, that could make one think you are a paid operative.

Are the Republicans that desperate?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

You are showing your racial bigotry Barney.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know that anyone who says Romney is a racist or part of the Klan is either ignorant or perpetrating that ignorance.

Which one are you?
your face

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

I am sam is just mad cause he/she knows they are wrong do they have to resort to name calling. And thank you for posting the link that says mitts slogan is from the kkk. And way to show off you're educated Sam that you didn't even know what the kkk was. Mitt wants to cut the budget for education so kids can be as dumb as you :) I think I just won that argument
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

^^^^Dumbfuck^^^^

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Old Army wrote:
You are showing your racial bigotry Barney.
I was showing the "racial bigotry" of the Republican Party.
your face

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
^^^^Dumbfuck^^^^
what makes me a dumbfuck? How old are you?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one incumbent president in the last 40 years that have not said their work is "INCOMPLETE" and ask for another four years.
Have you been watching U.S. presidential elections long?
You are putting up extreme amounts of postings in a redundant manner on numerous Topix threads, that could make one think you are a paid operative.
Are the Republicans that desperate?
WARRIOR, if you haven't already, you will soon figure out that Barney, when he loses an argument, will resort to name calling and when he runs out of names, he will start again from the top.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I was showing the "racial bigotry" of the Republican Party.
What is the racial bigotry of the Republican Party?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

your face wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Read your bullshit, that should answer your first question.
2. I'm old enough to recognize a dumbfuck.
your face

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Old army. Didn't you resort to name calling? Calling me a dumbfuck and whatnot? I guess that means you lost the argument. Obama for president!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No your not, it pisses you off, as well as a few others on here just like you, because someone has a different opinion you do not agree to.
Since when did you have an opinion, you just cut and paste what you hope they want you to say

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

your face wrote:
<quoted text>
So far we base our opinions on your postings and it doesn't matter how old he is, junior high kids express themselves better than you do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,841 - 13,860 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McRae Discussions

Search the McRae Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
my husband has female friends 3 min friends 4
Floyd/Romance Firefighter. 17 min makes me sick 1
jessica bolding 36 min friend 19
searcy health and rehab llc 38 min horndoggsotall 1
Greek House 1 hr herrr 6
Reno Wesley 1 hr herrr 1
I hate fkn thieves! 1 hr bladedmisfit 4
•••

Flood Warning for White County was issued at April 19 at 8:40AM CDT