negro nipple cake
negro nipple cake

Magnolia, AR

#1 May 20, 2013
do you all see the negro nipple cake? thats just TACKEY. no wonder all them kids is bad, they mama thinks trashy is nice.
soul brutha

Magnolia, AR

#2 May 20, 2013
negro nipple cake wrote:
do you all see the negro nipple cake? thats just TACKEY. no wonder all them kids is bad, they mama thinks trashy is nice.
do she like dark meat? most women built like her dig on the bruthas. i knoe her daughters do.
Gross

Magnolia, AR

#3 May 21, 2013
That's disgusting. What is wrong with this woman? Is she really proud of being so trashy, or just not know any better?

Since: May 13

United States

#4 May 21, 2013
It is really pathetic when you have to change your name three times to make it look like somebody cares what you said! Idiot!
yuck

Magnolia, AR

#5 May 21, 2013
how did you make the nipples stick up? you sucked them a little bit i bet.
green eyed jealousy

United States

#7 May 21, 2013
Don't be hating because you have no skills other than hating skilled people.

United States

#8 May 21, 2013
Thanks! Green eyed, you can find my number on Cakes by Mama Kim @ Facebook.com or Kimberly Burdine Barnes @ Facebook.com , Just send me a friend request and you can look at all of my cakes, I have a whole lot of new ones posted on my personal page, feel free to look. I will be out of contact tomorrow though between 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. for my daughters kindergarten graduation. Just give me a call and Thanks again, That is just one of many, many cakes that I have made. Prices are unbeatable as well:)
macky

Magnolia, AR

#9 Jun 8, 2013
negro nipple cake wrote:
yes she still proud of naked negros has pics of naked negros on all of her things only the blacks will buy her cakes now what next al sharpton and don king hair cakes? Tupac and biggie cakes would sell well in the south town.
yes

United States

#10 Jun 9, 2013
Yes I am proud of all m cakes ! What are you proud of?

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2013
Just come check out all my pics, Oops I forgot you can't, I made a really beautiful wedding cake and grooms cake for two lovely ladies who own a business on the square in magnolia, and they are white, go figure!
tired of trashy

Magnolia, AR

#13 Jun 10, 2013
look they made her take down the naked black man pics on her profile! bout time to that was nasty.
lulu

Magnolia, AR

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Kim Barnes wrote:
Just come check out all my pics, Oops I forgot you can't, I made a really beautiful wedding cake and grooms cake for two lovely ladies who own a business on the square in magnolia, and they are white, go figure!
two white ladys? well who r they? we find out an tell who is the racist or negro lover
tired of Nancy

United States

#16 Jun 10, 2013
take your tired behind down town to the graphics store and they will tell you to take your tired behind back to your junk hole!

United States

#17 Jun 10, 2013
take your tired behind down to the graphics shop and they will probably tell you to take your tired behind back to your junky crib!

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2013
WartHog56 wrote:
How much do you charge to take a cake to Camden?
JIM
http://ihr-erfolg.1jx.de/
I usually don't charge a delivery charge unless your order is under 30 bucks and I have to travel over 45 miles.

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2013
Hey Nancy Next time I change my profile pic I'll use your grandsons/sons cake for my profile pic and I'll be using my "negro nipple" cake again too! I'll never run out of profile pics to impress you with, you dope!

United States

#20 Jun 10, 2013
WartHog56 wrote:
How much do you charge to take a cake to Camden?
JIM
http://ihr-erfolg.1jx.de/
Just google Cakes by Mama Kim or better yet send me a friend request @ Kimberly Burdine Barnes @ facebook.com and don't forget to like my cake page, that's where you'll find all of my contact information:)

United States

#21 Jun 10, 2013
and here is your anti black people cake! They also advertise for me at their business! NANCY! Hate me you have plenty of reason to!
burdines online

Magnolia, AR

#25 Jul 12, 2013
soul brutha wrote:
<quoted text>do she like dark meat? most women built like her dig on the bruthas. i knoe her daughters do.
sad to say but true kim posts about the crusty white nut sacks nikki was sucking on and defends the blacks that she was robbing houses with and beating elderly women with. Now she has all those black bixed grandchildren that she dont want to see and when nikki gets out she will be right back with the blacks because of poor parenting
some more of your biz

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2013
I would bet you lick those negro nipples suck em til they are nice and hard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McNeil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone up for fun??? 12 hr Hydro ho 19
News Noalmark Buys 2 El Dorado Radio Stations Nov 28 Movie lover 14
law on cyberbully (Jan '13) Nov 25 jc trash 45
Dr Ivy McGee (the good and bad) (Sep '11) Nov 18 Up a creek 11
KDAS Clowns (May '14) Nov 10 Yep 337
Wendy's coming! (Mar '16) Nov 8 real tru 7
DHS failure (Jun '15) Nov '16 Well hell no 6

McNeil Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance