Neighbor's dog attacks, kills girl, 5

Neighbor's dog attacks, kills girl, 5

There are 6 comments on the KPNX-TV Phoenix story from Jun 20, 2010, titled Neighbor's dog attacks, kills girl, 5. In it, KPNX-TV Phoenix reports that:

With two sets of parents in mourning, Navajo County prosecutors were contemplating criminal charges Tuesday against the owner of marauding dogs that killed a 5-year-old girl in Show Low.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPNX-TV Phoenix.

#1 Jul 3, 2010
This is so stupid. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. I hope the owner is held responsible for the death of this girl. You can't have these types of animals running loose. Too bad the owner of the dog they attacked two weeks earlier didn't have a chance to shoot them dead so little girl would be alive today.

Vail, AZ

#2 Jul 6, 2010
Shoot the dog and hang the owner.

Waukegan, IL

#3 Jul 9, 2010
This is why bans on pit bull types must be enacted. It doesn't matter if the dogs are genetically programmed to be more aggressive or if its because pit bull type owners tend to be less responsible than owners of other kinds of dogs, or if its both, the end result is the same - these dogs kill more US citizens than any other type or breed of dog - BY FAR. Ban these types of dogs.
Richard and Sally Andrade

Glendale, AZ

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Please, we need your support.
ART is an idiot

Chandler, AZ

#5 May 27, 2013
Art, you just made that statistic up, dumbass. Stop spreading BS about something you know nothing about. It's easy to fear something you don't understand. It's the owners fault, not the dogs. Most Pit Bulls are loving, loyal and protective. They are not monsters and they have no disposition for hearing people. Stop the ignorance people.
ART is an idiot

Chandler, AZ

#7 May 27, 2013
They weren't even Pit Bulls. Then what is a Pit Bull type dog you ask? It's total BS media bias is what it is. The dog is either a Pit or it is not. The large majority of these attacks happen because irresponsible dog owners aren't held accountable for their animals. It's almost always a mixed breed mutt of some kind. The media is on a crusade and its not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McNary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (Feb '17) Mar 8 meta 7
accident that happened in show low mon at 658 a... (Apr '09) Jan '18 Donna 12
Show Low Pines in Apache County, Arizona (Oct '09) Jan '18 Mark smith 129
Moving to Whiteriver, AZ (Feb '06) Nov '17 Dani Sanch 22
News DPS searching for 14-year-old homicide suspect Oct '17 Azfreightgirl 1
News DPS Honors Jim Bee As District 3 Civilian Of Year (Apr '11) Oct '17 SolitaryMountainW... 2
Show Low Pines (Feb '15) Oct '17 SolitaryMountainW... 4

McNary Jobs

Personal Finance

McNary Mortgages