First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack Reynolds

Pleasant Hill, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2010
Greg Wilson is a thief, womanizing piece of garbage. He cheated on his racoon faced wife Tonya. He bought skanky Tonya all kinds of gold, cars and big houses with crooked money he stole from contractors. She strutted around town in all of her bling bling, her fake boobs, her skin tight pants showing off her camel toe and her face painted up like marilyn manson.
angelfromabove

Rock Island, TN

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Evidently you do not know Tonya. I, on the other hand do. She is the sweetest person you could ever have the fortune to meet. She is loving and giving and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. You may not like Greg or the things he has done but, leave her name out of it. She doesn't deserve to be slandered because you have a problem with him. I suggest you get to know someone before you drag their name in the dirt,and for what??? Because you dont like her ex husband .... talk about him all you want but leave her out of it.
seriously

Altamont, TN

#3 Dec 30, 2010
why do people act this way.(im talking about posting mean comments about people)
I do not know anyone that this page is talking about, but seriously, come on, there is no reason to talk bad about people.. KARMA
angelfromabove

Rock Island, TN

#4 Jan 15, 2011
I know !!! No wonder people think such bad things about McMinnville. Thank you for your sweet comment !!
Anonymous

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jan 19, 2011
Who do you think you are? Tanya is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life. She has been my rock and friend for many years. I'm only 21 years old and I don't go around talking about people like you just did. How about you act your own age instead of your shoe size. You obviously don't know anything about her so stop being like everyone in this town and mind your own business. Tanya is drop dead gorgeous and is an amazing mother. She never "strutted around town"..she thanks God everyday for what she has. So stop hiding behind a computer screen and be a man..if you're even worthy of being called that. People like you are only jealous and have nothing else to do in their spare time but talk bad about other people's lives.
adk

Centerville, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2011
I love gregers!! Don't know Tonya but don't really know why she is being talked about when it comes to Greg, he has been with my aunt for 4 or 5 years so.. yeah anyway he is an awesome funny person that pretty much just knows how to make you laugh so anything else you would want to know about him, just ask him.. i assure you he couldn't care less to tell you himself.
angelfromabove

Pleasant Hill, TN

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Greg Wilson is a lying cheating thief....adk. If he is with your aunt then your aunt must be that tramp stamp laura kirby. laura is the woman that broke him and tonya up. greg is a cheater and laura is a home wrecking skank. while tonya was at home raising gregs kids he was riding around on his stupid motorcycle picking up girls. ever wonder why you never saw tonya with him most of the time? it's because she was home keeing house while he bent your aunt over and gave her the ole one-two.
greg wilson

Kemp, TX

#8 Mar 16, 2011
why are so many greg wilsons idont need anyone to hide me bring it on
justiceisblind

Quebeck, TN

#9 May 8, 2012
i dont care if he cheats or beats his wives but i would like to know why people with money or a name in warren county can steal from other people and get off scott free without ever doing a day in jail? i read a little about it in the paper because greg was married to a friend of mines sister and heard horrible stories about the way he treated her but that's neither here nor there. i didn't witness it so i can't say one way or the other but it was enough to catch my eye in the paper when i saw his name where he scammed that guy out of all that money. i know people in warren county without money or a name that have done alot of time for alot less. i will say if the judge let him get out of it with nothing, then it's just as much the judges and lawyers faults that worked the case but i think he should have been a man and took what he had coming to him for what he did. i'm sure he probably had to pay the guy back or something but do you think if a kid from the projects had ripped someone off like that, that they would have just let him walk after he paid the money back?! don't think so. just my 2 cents and nothing really personal against greg. just pisses me off the way our justice system will sway in your favor if you got money and a name.
Truth Whisperer

Jackson, TN

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Jack Reynolds wrote:
Greg Wilson is a thief, womanizing piece of garbage. He cheated on his racoon faced wife Tonya. He bought skanky Tonya all kinds of gold, cars and big houses with crooked money he stole from contractors. She strutted around town in all of her bling bling, her fake boobs, her skin tight pants showing off her camel toe and her face painted up like marilyn manson.
I agree Greg Wilson is a lying, cheating loser - he's cheated on every wife or girlfriend he's ever had - but why do you feel the need to slam his ex-wife? I don't know the lady but, good grief, didn't she suffer enough with Greg's crap without YOU coming in here and insulting her?

Why even bother starting a thread trashing anyone at all? Especially if you can't stay on your own dang topic!
seri

Altamont, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Truth Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Greg Wilson is a lying, cheating loser - he's cheated on every wife or girlfriend he's ever had - but why do you feel the need to slam his ex-wife? I don't know the lady but, good grief, didn't she suffer enough with Greg's crap without YOU coming in here and insulting her?

Why even bother starting a thread trashing anyone at all? Especially if you can't stay on your own dang topic!
ok for one who is discussed by the trashing on this site, you just called 1 man 3 different names... Hmm
Laura

Manchester, TN

#12 Mar 10, 2016
He cheating again. Like clockwork it never fails
Superstupid

Manchester, TN

#13 Mar 10, 2016
Ive known Greg most of my life. Yes he has made mistakes we all have. Yes what he did was absolutely thievery and yes he got out with not even a slap on the wrist. Now Tanya on the other hand is not only a beautiful lady, wonderful mother and a extremely hard worker she is very humble. Greg a loser? Speaks for itself.... Tanya is certainly not. IS HE CHEATING AGAIN?? Well I'll be....Shocker :)))
Michelle

Loudon, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2016
He likes blonde haired hussies!!!
Douglass

Bakersville, NC

#15 Mar 13, 2016
Michelle wrote:
He likes blonde haired hussies!!!
You say that like it's a bad thing.
Them Kirbys

Manchester, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2016
Building houses and ripping people off. Cheating on his wife. Never stops.
Lowes

Hendersonville, NC

#18 Apr 1, 2016
He moving into a new house he built with stolen supplies again. How many houses has he built for his "women"?
SHEESH

Manchester, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2017
You people literally have so much time on your hands. Bravo!! For thinking you know it all, when clearly, you don't. Hiding on here makes you a COWARD, period. You all may not like him, for whatever reason, but this is childish.. He is an amazing father, and loves his children, and granddaughters more than anything. He may have been in, and out of marriages, talked with more than one woman, but that doesn't make him a horrible person. This website is what's wrong with the world today.. you all post things to get a rise out of people for fun, and it disgusts me.

As for Tanya. She isn't even from here, and has never ever thought she was better than someone. She is a Christian woman, very humble, and kind.. such a passionate person, and so caring. She took in 2 kids as if they were her own after their mother died. She cooked, cleaned, and still made time for her family.. I've seen her at her worst, and her best. Believe me, you don't know the first thing. I'm sure if I had a nice looking husband, and nice rides, I'd probably flaunt them too.. but that wasn't the case. Tanya was Tanya. And you are stupid. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. What's holding a grudge gonna benefit? Absolutely nothing. Grow up, get a life, and worry about yourself.
SHEESH

Manchester, TN

#20 Oct 19, 2017
And for the record, he builds houses for advertisement. Not his "women".. and if you wanna be precise, he's built 2 with Maggie. Hadn't built a home for himself, or a "woman" since around 2006 &#128521;
Lisa

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2017
SHEESH wrote:
You people literally have so much time on your hands. Bravo!! For thinking you know it all, when clearly, you don't. Hiding on here makes you a COWARD, period. You all may not like him, for whatever reason, but this is childish.. He is an amazing father, and loves his children, and granddaughters more than anything. He may have been in, and out of marriages, talked with more than one woman, but that doesn't make him a horrible person. This website is what's wrong with the world today.. you all post things to get a rise out of people for fun, and it disgusts me.

As for Tanya. She isn't even from here, and has never ever thought she was better than someone. She is a Christian woman, very humble, and kind.. such a passionate person, and so caring. She took in 2 kids as if they were her own after their mother died. She cooked, cleaned, and still made time for her family.. I've seen her at her worst, and her best. Believe me, you don't know the first thing. I'm sure if I had a nice looking husband, and nice rides, I'd probably flaunt them too.. but that wasn't the case. Tanya was Tanya. And you are stupid. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. What's holding a grudge gonna benefit? Absolutely nothing. Grow up, get a life, and worry about yourself.
Well, Tanya, why did you open a "dead" article?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McMinnville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who the hell is Momma V 6 hr sayhey 3
Brandon Leverett working for cops 9 hr Ron 1
Stacey Webb 12 hr Chocolate Monkey 31
Creepy old guy at Master Tech Auto Repair (Jul '15) 19 hr Peggy Prifogle 5
Who the hell is WIllie King? 20 hr Username 2
Divorce lawyer Fri Camille 13
McDonalds Fri Concerned citizen 7

McMinnville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance