Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44985 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to see a fisting vid then roo. Your jaw will drop, along with your balls.
And, his pants.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44986 Mar 26, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
There is a good point about the battle cry from left wingers on come up with a alternative healthcare plan. But the problem is they never came up with a plan themselves so they can shut the hell up. Plus this administration changing the tax law called Obamacare over 30 times without congressional approval. That is another reason it is not respected. But it was good enough to shove through and we will find out what is in it later, right you Pelosi lovers. And do not forget about the lies of keepeing your coverage and doctor. Which 5 million were dropped from. Now they have a whopping 5.2 million signed up. They created and only gained so little and have not hit such a easy target of 7 million. Only a sheeple would feel this is going good.
So you complain it's not a good plan, but you have a problem with changing that. You complained about not being able to keep coverage and doctors, so he did the responsible thing and changed that, and you still complain.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44987 Mar 26, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>unemployment only drops under Obama because there are fewer people looking for jobs, because they have given up on his poor economy. Fact.
In Benghazi, I failed as a leader and Americans died because if it. Fact.
At this point, what difference does it make? I don't dwell on what bush, Washington or Lincoln did. They aren't running for president.
Neither is Obama, but you dwell on him.
1 post removed
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44989 Mar 26, 2014
Dumdum wrote:
<quoted text>theres plenty of evidence that chemicals in food cause cancer. I'll check the statistics and see if more people died from cancer or coal mining last year. We'll see which one is deadlier.
Ban em both.
Hillary

Philadelphia, PA

#44990 Mar 26, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't eerase mine. did he erase yours? Stop being a victim.
you never had any to start with. Typical obama fan.
Hillary

Philadelphia, PA

#44991 Mar 26, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Neither is Obama, but you dwell on him.
he is the current president. Try to catch the news sometime.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44992 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are all the poor states - the ones with the lowest income, highest poverty, highest dropout rate, lowest education, fewest graduates, most teenage pregnancies, most welfare, most food stamp recipients and most childhood hunger the REPUBLICAN STATES? Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, etc. etc. etc.
They know that, yet, there lack of self awareness causes them to blather on. Truly enigmas.
Dumdum

Philadelphia, PA

#44993 Mar 26, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
I'm still waiting for Dum-Dum's research. Maybe he had to apply for a federal grant.
which research was that? You want to know if more people died from coal related illnesses or from cancer? Ha ha, guess which before I embarrass you.
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44994 Mar 26, 2014
I'm still waiting for Dum-Dum's research. Maybe he had to apply for a federal grant.
Research to a Republican is listening to the next episode of Rush and that doesn't come on again until tomorrow.
1 post removed
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#44996 Mar 26, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>he is the current president. Try to catch the news sometime.
But he's not running for president. Try to catch your own posts sometime.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#44997 Mar 26, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>you never had any to start with. Typical obama fan.
Block the violence against women act, then the equal pay for women act, then cut food stamps but not welfare to oil companies, then invent an imaginary problem to keep black people from voting, then give us your lesson in morals.

We need another laugh. It's been a while since you tried to give Sara Palin the launch codes.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44998 Mar 26, 2014
First Doctor Visit in Five Years: Why Repubs Want Us Broke or Dead
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/26/1287...
I went to the doctor for the first time in five years today. Although I'm young, I had neglected a couple of health issues for at least a year. I couldn't afford care and was left hoping none of them developed into anything more serious. As a small business owner who narrowly missed the threshold for buying on the exchanges, I'm enrolled in Medicaid for this year until I can bump my income up a bit. The day my confirmation of benefits and card came was among the best of my life. I nearly broke down in tears.
But that isn't what this diary is about. Today, I went to the doctor for the first time in five years and saw first hand why Republicans have fought tooth and nail for a system that was so broken for every single stakeholder - except the insurers and the politicians who enable them.
What I found made my blood boil. Follow below the fold for a living example of what our "health care system" could have done to me and millions of others before the ACA.
so i take it you think the middle class should work 40-60 hours a week to fund his new entitlement. obama thinks like you too. do you want to take a guess what thats called ? heres a hint ... "i want to spread the wealth" < are you getting closer ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#44999 Mar 26, 2014
the answer begins with a S. and the S. system means failure.
Hillary

Philadelphia, PA

#45000 Mar 26, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Block the violence against women act, then the equal pay for women act, then cut food stamps but not welfare to oil companies, then invent an imaginary problem to keep black people from voting, then give us your lesson in morals.
We need another laugh. It's been a while since you tried to give Sara Palin the launch codes.
more ignorant liberal talking points. All rhetoric, no truth or substance.
Nobody feels safe with shotgun joes hands on the launch codes. But America is much much weaker under Obama, every country knows it. Putin treats him like he's a little pest. I heard Obama was so mad that Putin invaded Crimea that he was going to punish him by making him sign up on Obamacare.
1 post removed
Mit Romney i VOTE Hillary

Kenova, WV

#45002 Mar 26, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>more ignorant liberal talking points. All rhetoric, no truth or substance.
Nobody feels safe with shotgun joes hands on the launch codes. But America is much much weaker under Obama, every country knows it. Putin treats him like he's a little pest. I heard Obama was so mad that Putin invaded Crimea that he was going to punish him by making him sign up on Obamacare.
me too glad you finally saw the light

Since: Sep 13

Clarksburg, WV

#45003 Mar 26, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>there is a difference. unlike homosexual men the homosexual women do not run around soddomizing each other.
Fitness, anal sex is a primarily heterosexual act. More than twice as many heterosexual couples practice anal sex than do homosexual couples. It simply isn't as popular as you think among the homosexual community.

Stating that homosexuals are running around "sodomizing" each other is similar to the fallacy that most lesbians use dildos.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#45004 Mar 26, 2014
Bubinski.......you truly do not understand anything. To pass a law and continuouesly change it without congressional approval shows dictatorship and not leadership. It also shows that ya better have big shoulders to take the blame for when things go bad. But noth this crybaby bunch. This is a dissaster
bubinski

Saint Albans, WV

#45005 Mar 26, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>more ignorant liberal talking points. All rhetoric, no truth or substance.
Like I said, you Repubs never get embarrassed regardless of how stupid you sound. Those things that you say are not true, are actually proven facts. I know facts are a foreign word to Repubs, but facts are true. You're eight years old, right?
1 post removed

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45007 Mar 26, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Bubinski.......you truly do not understand anything. To pass a law and continuouesly change it without congressional approval shows dictatorship and not leadership. It also shows that ya better have big shoulders to take the blame for when things go bad. But noth this crybaby bunch. This is a dissaster
You bitch about the law. Then we change what you bitch about. Then you bitch about us changing it.

And you still have no alternative.

Do us all a favor and go back inside your bunker. Seriously, we are trying to solve societal problems, not evolutionary ones. We can't help you.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#45008 Mar 26, 2014
bubinski wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you Repubs never get embarrassed regardless of how stupid you sound. Those things that you say are not true, are actually proven facts. I know facts are a foreign word to Repubs, but facts are true. You're eight years old, right?
Facts have a liberal bias.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McMechen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sun City of grafton 4,390
Blonde at big lots Jan 18 Bow chica bow bow 1
The highlands Jan 14 Bamby 2
News Wheeling Man Receives Free Knee Surgery at West... Jan 6 Tasha q 1
Vote for Hillary (Aug '16) Jan 5 Homeless Wino Pete 4
weee Jan 5 Homeless Wino Pete 2
Lady of Quality Jan 1 Hagatha May 1

McMechen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance