Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#30881 Nov 14, 2013
See what happens when Muslims are given the chance at freedom and peace, they CHOOSE barbarism and oppression. They WANT to live like animals from 2000 years ago. Unfortunately evolution seems to have skipped this religion.
++++++++++
Benghazi (Libya)(AFP)- Libya is seeking to revise existing legislation to make it conform more to Islamic sharia law, a justice ministry document obtained by AFP shows.

The text announces the establishment of a "committee charged with revising current legislation and to propose amendments that would not contradict the fundamental rules and regulations of Islamic law".

It said the 16-strong committee would be nominated by the supreme court and the Mufti, a religious expert on sharia.

The committee, which would be chaired by a judge, would also include professors from Islamic universities, according to the document.

Legislation amended by the committee would then be presented before Libya's top legislative authority the General National Congress for adoption.

One law imposing strict restrictions on polygamy, that was instituted by the regime of dictator Moamer Kadhafi who was toppled and killed in 2011, was abolished after the revolution.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#30882 Nov 14, 2013
George wrote:
FACT: The majority of "Palestinians" support and condone suicide bombers. That is an undisputed FACT regardless of what the terrorist sympathizer says. I have already posted the proof.
FACT: The "Palestinians" had a chance to elect peaceful leaders and could already be living on their own land in peace. Instead they CHOSE to elect terrorist scumbags and now have NOTHING but murder and squalor. They made their bed, now they can lay in it. Boohooo, poor poor terrorist scumbags.
The more murders these baby killers commit the more hardened Israel becomes but I guess with terrorist sympathizers like we have in this forum they think they will somehow gain something by blowing up markets full of innocent women and children. Israel will NEVER give the land to these terrorists squatters, it is THEIR land won with their own blood through several wars. Wars they fought not by choice, but for their own survival. They now have nukes and our advanced weaponry and can kick all those scummy Muslim countries ass put together. Iran will be attacked soon. When that happens the Palestinian scum will start blowing up babies in the name of allah, then Israel will go in and stomp them into oblivion. Adios terrorist scumbags.
George, you're lying again and it's obvious again. It is not a FACT that over 50 percent of Palestinians "support suicide bombings." That's ridiculous. Surely you dipshits have learned by now that lying to advance your cause doesn't work, makes you look foolish and removes any chance you ever had of having any credibility.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30884 Nov 14, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
"This is a huge undertaking and there are going to be glitches. My goal is the same as yours: Get rid of the glitches."
A Democrat in 2013? Wrong! Actually, it was Rep. Joe Barton, a Texas Republican who chaired the House Energy and Commerce Committee, about Medicare Part D in 2006.
For one thing, the Bush administration faced a difficult political battle to get the bill passed in 2003. That damaged public opinion of the law, making it a challenge to educate 43 million seniors on its nuances.
Enrollment in the law was set to begin in late 2005. In April of that year, a Kaiser Family Foundation poll found that only 27 percent of respondents understood the law, while only 21 percent favored it.(In a comparable Kaiser poll in April 2013, 35 percent viewed the Affordable Care Act favorably and less than half felt they were well-informed of its details.)
Sound familiar?
The rollout of the Massachusetts plan was the same - there 135 people that signed up in the first month. They, on the other hand, had democratic support and a community-wide outreach effort to educate the public. Even the Boston Red Sox helped with public service announcements. That won't happen here. Major League Baseball and the National Football League were both going to help but they received letters from Boner and McConnell telling them to dro; their plans to help.

But since not one republican has offered a single plan as an alternative, the country just continues to rolls its eyes at these bitchers. No plan, no solution, no leader, no idea, no candidate, no accomplishments - just fear of anything different than them. Attack women's rights, keep blacks from voting by inventing imaginary problems, blocking everything aimed at improving the economy, protecting the rich at all cost, blocking immigration reform and fighting to keep the worst healthcare system of any modern country. That's the alternative proposed by the GOP - no alternative.
Wow

Fairmont, WV

#30885 Nov 14, 2013
I hear you
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#30886 Nov 14, 2013
bacon hater race baiter wrote:
<quoted text>
The rollout of the Massachusetts plan was the same - there 135 people that signed up in the first month. They, on the other hand, had democratic support and a community-wide outreach effort to educate the public. Even the Boston Red Sox helped with public service announcements. That won't happen here. Major League Baseball and the National Football League were both going to help but they received letters from Boner and McConnell telling them to dro; their plans to help.
But since not one republican has offered a single plan as an alternative, the country just continues to rolls its eyes at these bitchers. No plan, no solution, no leader, no idea, no candidate, no accomplishments - just fear of anything different than them. Attack women's rights, keep blacks from voting by inventing imaginary problems, blocking everything aimed at improving the economy, protecting the rich at all cost, blocking immigration reform and fighting to keep the worst healthcare system of any modern country. That's the alternative proposed by the GOP - no alternative.
How long has it been since you changed your tampon Nancy? You're getting cranky.
Heather

Fairmont, WV

#30887 Nov 14, 2013
Wish everything was just simple
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#30888 Nov 14, 2013
Heather wrote:
Wish everything was just simple
Democrats are simple, you just need to get republicans on board.
1 post removed
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#30890 Nov 14, 2013
Yocal Pillbilly wrote:
I know voting will help all this nonsense!
LMMFAO!
What you do with your ass is your business, however I think that you should be able to put it to a less perverted use.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30891 Nov 14, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has it been since you changed your tampon Nancy? You're getting cranky.
The kids at recess will love that one tomorrow. Seriously, leave the jokes to funny people. Comedy will never be on your side. The leaders of your party remain Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin and you believe in fairy tales and boogeymen. People make jokes about you. Not the other way around. There's no denying it and there certainly is no changing it. You have a disconnect with current trends and events (and reality, for that matter), which is what almost all comedy is based on, so your jokes come off as old, stale and oblivious. The disconnect also explains why you guys so rarely get the jokes aimed at you, which makes the whole situation that much more hilarious.

Hey tea baggers:

Any candidates yet?

Any accomplishments in the past decade or so?

Any ideas?

Any solutions to problems?

Done anything to help someone who works an 8-hour day for 8 hours pay?

Time to start working on that stuff. For real.
1 post removed
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#30893 Nov 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids at recess will love that one tomorrow. Seriously, leave the jokes to funny people. Comedy will never be on your side. The leaders of your party remain Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin and you believe in fairy tales and boogeymen. People make jokes about you. Not the other way around. There's no denying it and there certainly is no changing it. You have a disconnect with current trends and events (and reality, for that matter), which is what almost all comedy is based on, so your jokes come off as old, stale and oblivious. The disconnect also explains why you guys so rarely get the jokes aimed at you, which makes the whole situation that much more hilarious.
Hey tea baggers:
Any candidates yet?
Any accomplishments in the past decade or so?
Any ideas?
Any solutions to problems?
Done anything to help someone who works an 8-hour day for 8 hours pay?
Time to start working on that stuff. For real.
NSA, IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obamacare, France handing you your ass over Iran, yeah you guys are doing wonderful. Liars, thieves, crooks, morons, today's democrat party.
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30895 Nov 14, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA, IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obamacare, France handing you your ass over Iran, yeah you guys are doing wonderful. Liars, thieves, crooks, morons, today's democrat party.
We know how what you have to say about the democrats. The questions surround WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. You can't win an election whining around like bitches. Eventually you have to say something. You have no feasible candidate, no proposed solution to any problem and no accomplishments. It's sad. You guys really should work on that.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#30896 Nov 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how what you have to say about the democrats. The questions surround WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. You can't win an election whining around like bitches. Eventually you have to say something. You have no feasible candidate, no proposed solution to any problem and no accomplishments. It's sad. You guys really should work on that.
Don't worry, you incompetent boobs are handing the 2014 and 2016 elections to the republicans on a platter. Your boy's performance today pretty much sealed your fate.

http://www.google.com/url...
http://www.redstate.com/6755mm/2013/11/14/new...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30897 Nov 14, 2013
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, you incompetent boobs are handing the 2014 and 2016 elections to the republicans on a platter. Your boy's performance today pretty much sealed your fate.
http://www.google.com/url...
http://www.redstate.com/6755mm/2013/11/14/new...
You dumbasses still have two more government shutdowns before the elections and still haven't climbed out of your hole from the last one. Remember? It was less than a month ago. You blew $24 billion taxpayer dollars to fold. That didn't go over well.

And what are you talking about in 2014? There's no chance of anyone having any movement. The Congress isn't going to the GOP and the House will always stay the kids' table where we let the tea baggers play.

And remember, you still don't have a single accomplishment in the past 13 years. That problem isn't going away with your Michelle Bachman impeachment votes and Lindsey Graham abortion votes you tried this week.

Dumbasses.
Leighla

Morgantown, WV

#30898 Nov 14, 2013
The GOP sure has people rattled now ROFL
George

United States

#30899 Nov 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you're lying again and it's obvious again. It is not a FACT that over 50 percent of Palestinians "support suicide bombings." That's ridiculous. Surely you dipshits have learned by now that lying to advance your cause doesn't work, makes you look foolish and removes any chance you ever had of having any credibility.
UNLIKE YOU, I dont lie. I already posted the evidence that supports what I said. Yes, it is true, MOST Palestinians support suicide bombers. You are the only one who looks foolish because you lie and deceive to further your agenda. I, on the other hand, use facts and truth. You should try it.
George

United States

#30900 Nov 14, 2013
WCHS reported tonight a whooping 200 West Virginians actually signed up for Obamacare during the month of October. Flop is the understatement of the year.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30901 Nov 14, 2013
George wrote:
WCHS reported tonight a whooping 200 West Virginians actually signed up for Obamacare during the month of October. Flop is the understatement of the year.
Flop? The numbers and rates are HIGHER than Medicare Part D and RomneyCare's first month AND THEY HAD COOPERATION FROM BOTH PARTIES AND FUNCTIONING WEBSITES.

What are you dumbasses going to do this when it's all settled in and you're still trying to legislate vaginas and get people to think our president is the Islamic anti-Christ? Huh? I know - it'll be rally time with Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin. And Michelle Bachman.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30902 Nov 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>UNLIKE YOU, I dont lie. I already posted the evidence that supports what I said. Yes, it is true, MOST Palestinians support suicide bombers. You are the only one who looks foolish because you lie and deceive to further your agenda. I, on the other hand, use facts and truth. You should try it.
No you didn't George. You're lying again. You didn't "already post" anything. Post your proof that more than 50 percent of Palestinians "support and condone suicide bombers." How long does it take? I want to see this "FACT." I want to see how this data is compiled. I bet it's a great survey.

Dumbass.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#30903 Nov 14, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/11/la...

And George, you do know who runs The Blaze, right? It's your buddy - GLENN BECK! Hahaha. But seriously, you're misinterpreting Palestinians saying that suicide bombings are justified by saying they "support" suicide bombings. That's one of your lies - like trying to tell people that 93 MILLION AMERICANS were dropped from their insurance - that is so obvious it just makes you look dumb.
George

United States

#30904 Nov 14, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't George. You're lying again. You didn't "already post" anything. Post your proof that more than 50 percent of Palestinians "support and condone suicide bombers." How long does it take? I want to see this "FACT." I want to see how this data is compiled. I bet it's a great survey.
Dumbass.
I already posted the proof. You can scroll back and see for yourself. Like I already said, I dont lie like you do. I know that is hard for you to grasp that people actually debate without lying but it is a concept you should learn. FACT: The majority of Palestinians support suicide bombings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McMechen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Hospital CEOs of Huntington Hospitals Lie T... Thu The Catholic Comm... 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,907
Shocker. The corruption continues in Marshall C... (Mar '16) Nov 19 AnonymouZomegaRaiden 3
Bald Eagle Sightings (Mar '13) Nov 16 Melissa 5
News Stable Unemployment Rate Could Change in the Oh... Nov 15 Larry Tighe 1
News Mister Bee's Lets Chips Fall Where They May (Jun '06) Nov 13 Pro WV 91
CBS NEWS Exposes WV AG Patrick Morrisey/ Big P... Nov 6 60 Minutes 4

McMechen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McMechen Mortgages