John Williams

Since: Sep 16

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 5, 2016
Do ya'll know he's a pedophile? He raped and moleated a kid back in '83 and had his sick brother paul cover for him.
Biker

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 19, 2016
Just someone yo wrote:
Do ya'll know he's a pedophile? He raped and moleated a kid back in '83 and had his sick brother paul cover for him.
Is he a Mexican looking guy. Rides in the Iron Order Motorcycle Club they call him Mexican is this the same Johnny Williams
Getaneffinglife

Bladensburg, MD

#3 Sep 21, 2016
Just someone yo wrote:
That is a terrible thing to go through, I sure hope that kid hasn't grown up to hurt other people any way he possibly can rather it be stalking, or harassing, LYING, trying to ruin everybody's life for no good reason at all! And if he has grown up to be that person he should apologize and make things right that is not a good way to make friends (lying)
The Anti-Flower Child

Bloomington, IL

#4 Dec 14, 2016
Yikes. I thought this had to do with movie scores and orchestral music.

Please Carry On.(yeesh)
Smh

Salem, VA

#5 Jul 29, 2018
Getaneffinglife wrote:
<quoted text>

That is a terrible thing to go through, I sure hope that kid hasn't grown up to hurt other people any way he possibly can rather it be stalking, or harassing, LYING, trying to ruin everybody's life for no good reason at all! And if he has grown up to be that person he should apologize and make things right that is not a good way to make friends (lying)
Sounds like the response of a chomo when there is clear jardcore fact/evidence that came out on it along with john williams stroling out at one point from worrying about possibly going to prison over it. If your not the chomo that wrote this, then your just as f'd up in the head as john williams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McLean Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found at Vacant House Fire Next to IL Stri... (Feb '17) Nov '18 Yoda 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Oct '18 camafterlife2 23
vote u 2020 Aug '18 three blocks 1
News Accepting Islam and the challenge to be yourself (Mar '17) Aug '17 J_a_n 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) May '11 blago fan 62
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Illino... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Evelyn Young 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Ken 4

McLean Jobs

Personal Finance

McLean Mortgages