What Has Been Your Experience with Town Square Buzz of McKinney?

Posted in the McKinney Forum

FormerPoster

Mckinney, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2012
Shortly after midnight I will relate my experiences as a former poster on the comment sections of Town Square Buzz of McKinney, Texas, a Bado LLC property. What has been your own personal experiences in posting on what seems a liberal-left website?
stabone

Mckinney, TX

#2 Dec 8, 2012
what are you crying about now?
Kramer

Mckinney, TX

#3 Dec 8, 2012
I am quivering with excitement to read your experiences on the internet.
Gossip is fine I guess

Mckinney, TX

#4 Dec 9, 2012
My opinion? Looked at a few times; but every time I have, I come to the same conclusion.

A gossip rag, seems to push personal agendas, pushes local political status quo, short on actual news, journalism and meaningful content.

But; maybe that's all it is intended to be. Which is fine I guess, the owners have a right to run it.

It seems to be more of a way to gather advertising monies for the owners rather than a media outlet.

I can't imagine the actual readership amounts to much, it is certainly not anything anywhere near professional quality media. In terms of news media, it's a joke.

But if you are into gossip and lots of
"meaningless McKinney is the greatest, most perfect, important place on earth and we are sure the whole world is concerned about McKinney(?)" community fawning versus news and thoughtful journalism then it serves its apparent purpose.

If that's what you're looking for, then it serves its' apparent purpose. Which is just fine if that is what you are into.

Not my cup of tea party however.

Suggestion: If you think it's trash, quit bitching and change the "channel" and look at something meaningful for you.

The owners have a right to run it; you have the right to ignore it.
Truth hurts

Mckinney, TX

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I feel sorry for them because they have to put up with the town crazys. Crazys should stay on Topix where you belong.
Crazy Truth

Mckinney, TX

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
I feel sorry for them because they have to put up with the town crazys. Crazys should stay on Topix where you belong.
Said the crazy person who is watching this stupid thread and posting on it; but doesn't understand the word "irony".
John Boy

Mckinney, TX

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Crazy Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the crazy person who is watching this stupid thread and posting on it; but doesn't understand the word "irony".
You must be talking to yourself again, son.
Dorris

Mckinney, TX

#8 Dec 9, 2012
FormerPoster wrote:
Shortly after midnight I will relate my experiences as a former poster on the comment sections of Town Square Buzz of McKinney, Texas, a Bado LLC property. What has been your own personal experiences in posting on what seems a liberal-left website?
Why don't you grow up and quit acting like a pubescent chimp?
DING DING

Wylie, TX

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
And you are posting where??? Oh. Ooops.
DING DING DONG

Mckinney, TX

#10 Dec 10, 2012
DING DING wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are posting where??? Oh. Ooops.
Ummmm. And you are posting where?
GreatPosting

Mckinney, TX

#11 Dec 12, 2012
"Gossip is fine".....Your posting on Town Square Buzz ( http://townsquarebuzz.com ) is "right-on" with its conclusions. The site itself, especially the "Reel portions" is designed with individuals with a IQ of 10 and below. As far as Topix...it is the biggest joke on the internet with the hate of the Left with a mix of liberals in the majority of its posters!
Linda

Mckinney, TX

#12 Dec 12, 2012
GreatPosting wrote:
"Gossip is fine".....Your posting on Town Square Buzz ( http://townsquarebuzz.com ) is "right-on" with its conclusions. The site itself, especially the "Reel portions" is designed with individuals with a IQ of 10 and below. As far as Topix...it is the biggest joke on the internet with the hate of the Left with a mix of liberals in the majority of its posters!
Why don't you start your own website? It seem like the logical conclusions.
Dorris

Mckinney, TX

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start your own website? It seem like the logical conclusions.
Don't be ridiculous. That would take brains and money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Manny 535
Rottweiler Breeding 15 hr Daniel_2010 1
Select Baseball Tryouts | McKinney, TX Oct 21 TX Baseball 1
Chigger Fest for 2014 Oct 18 grand station 1
no town is perfect, nor are the people Oct 17 grand station 1
New to Pecan Gap (Dec '12) Oct 17 grand station 8

McKinney News Video

McKinney Dating
Find my Match

McKinney Jobs

McKinney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE