Review: Safari Towing

Posted in the McKinney Forum

Muriel P

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 29, 2009
So nice to see good service these days. I was calling several towing companies and kept being told I would have to wait hours to be picked up! I called Safari Towing and Jason was there in 25 minutes, couldn't be happier. Such a nice young man too. Anytime I need to call a towing company Safari will be the only one I call.

“Safari Towing Save the day...”

Since: Sep 09

McKinney,TX, Frisco TX

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Break Down wrote:
Maintain your car. Then you won't need towing
What about Flat tires ?? Accident towing, Broken parts ?? Bad weather ??
We will take care of you ...24/7 Always Open Call Safari Towing ....
Be Safe out there
return that car

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Dec 23, 2009
ITS a jungle? now return that car!!
stranded

Mckinney, TX

#7 Jan 22, 2011
We broke down on a country road in a snow storm. They were the only company that would come and get us. They even took us home after they drop the car at a shop. Thank you Safari
Low rider

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Busted front bumper of my car due to inexperience . Decent time frame for response..
Thankful

Mckinney, TX

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Want to say thanks to the guys at Safari Towing
My Daughter broke down north of McKinney she did not know where she was ,, they sent two trucks looking for her , found her in about 45 min
Was the worst 45 min of my life !!! I was over 500 miles away .. At 11 pm ..
They towed her in to a shop and dropped her off at a motel
Thanks Safari Towing for going above and beyond the call of duty !!

Fred Harris
Strong Veteran

Plano, TX

#10 Aug 26, 2013
The tow truck driver came to tow my 1995 Toyota Supra and put a bar on my suspension when they put it down it would not roll so they told me they would take care of it and they guy towed it to the shop very nice driver, however the fallout is with the management I called in every single day trying to speak with someone conveniently there was nobody with and clout that could answer me about the repairs my supra now needed. I finally got a call back from a guy who rudely told me "I hear you have been calling a bunch i'm gonna check your car out today and give you a call back" I never received a call back so back to the phones again I tried calling in once a day to find out what was going on, finally after speaking with an extremely rude secretary I talked to a manager up there who told me that I needed to just wait he said "I don't know if you know this but you are not the only customer in the world" and unfortunately they have still not made good on their word to take care of my car.
So pleased

Irving, TX

#11 Jan 18, 2014
I originally called for a tow because my bf had tried jumping my car with no luck. The driver arrived and suggested I let him try and he was successful! I can only imagine how much money Safari was able to save me.
WINNER OF THE ACE AWARD

Irving, TX

#12 Jan 28, 2014
SAFARI TOWING WINNER OF THE ACE AWARD
Top 1 % of towing companies in America
Customer Service Award
Best ETAs
Cleanest Trucks .
Most trained drivers

Great bunch of people that care about you and your car in a time of need ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Boy found dead on porch (May '09) Dec 13 no need for a name 29
North Creek (Mar '13) Dec 10 Mrj8484 11
Corruption in the Collin County Family Court Sy... (Sep '10) Dec 1 Proudpapa 57
Review: Reallinx (Jun '10) Dec 1 larryf 11
Christmas Lights Nov 29 Juleah 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752

McKinney News Video

McKinney Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKinney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKinney News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKinney

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:36 am PST