Motorcycle Accident on 380

Motorcycle Accident on 380

Posted in the McKinney Forum

Craig

Detroit, MI

#1 Oct 21, 2006
Was just wondering if anyone knew if the kids lived that were in the accident on 380 near the big flea market around 1:45pm? I was in the front of the traffic line and watched as the EMT's tried desperately to keep one of these individuals alive. Performed CPR more than once. At one point it appeared that they finally gave up and loaded the body in CareFlight. I was wondering if the guy made it or not. The accident appeared to be 2 motorcycles. I could not tell what they hit ... perhaps each other.
buddy

Forney, TX

#2 Oct 21, 2006
Have you heard anymore about the wreck? I have searched the web and came up with nothing. I know for sure that one person did die in the crash, not for sure about the other one.
Craig

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2006
It appeared to me that one person was DOA and the other was the one they were trying to revive. I saw the EMT's revive him twice and then it looked like they gave up. I couldn't tell if they gave up because he was actually stable enough to transport or if he was dead.

Very sad situation. Their poor families ... I know one thing, I will never ride a street bike. Ever.
Craig

Arlington, TX

#4 Oct 22, 2006
back to the top
Kevin

North Hollywood, CA

#6 Jul 2, 2008
Is this the accident near Brownfield? My brother, an Army Nurse at Brooke Army Medical Center was on a ride on the 380 outside of Brownfield and came across an accident that had just occurred. According to him, he was the first medical person on scene. This involved a whole mess of vehicles including a big rig. Two people where airlifted out. First one out was in extreme condition, on the verge of dying. Is this the same one you are talking about?
Pete

Irving, TX

#7 Nov 22, 2010
Thanks for your concern! I just got back from the hospital. Of the two that were airlifted, one of them were my ex-wife. She is in pretty bad shape. She has two bones broken in her back. Her left eye is swollen shut and had to be stitched up. She has two to three spots where her brain is bleeding. They did one CT scan and plan to do another in an hour or so. The guy that was with her was taken immediately to surgery and is not expected to make it through the night. I have been an avid motorcycle rider my entire life and have taught our kids to ride as well. But none of us will ride without safety equipment. My ex hated me riding when we were married. I can honestly say that I have no clue as to what she was thinking being on a motorcycle without a helmet. She has Never gotten on mine Ever. Pray for her and our children please. Thank you!
Pete

Irving, TX

#8 Nov 22, 2010
Craig wrote:
Was just wondering if anyone knew if the kids lived that were in the accident on 380 near the big flea market around 1:45pm? I was in the front of the traffic line and watched as the EMT's tried desperately to keep one of these individuals alive. Performed CPR more than once. At one point it appeared that they finally gave up and loaded the body in CareFlight. I was wondering if the guy made it or not. The accident appeared to be 2 motorcycles. I could not tell what they hit ... perhaps each other.
Thanks for your concern! I just got back from the hospital. Of the two that were airlifted, one of them were my ex-wife. She is in pretty bad shape. She has two bones broken in her back. Her left eye is swollen shut and had to be stitched up. She has two to three spots where her brain is bleeding. They did one CT scan and plan to do another in an hour or so. The guy that was with her was taken immediately to surgery and is not expected to make it through the night. I have been an avid motorcycle rider my entire life and have taught our kids to ride as well. But none of us will ride without safety equipment. My ex hated me riding when we were married. I can honestly say that I have no clue as to what she was thinking being on a motorcycle without a helmet. She has Never gotten on mine Ever. Pray for her and our children please. Thank you!
John

Longview, TX

#9 Feb 3, 2013
I'm checking to see if its my friend. Does anyone know which hospital?
John

Longview, TX

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
Which hospital?
Goinincircles

Mckinney, TX

#11 Feb 3, 2013
John wrote:
I'm checking to see if its my friend. Does anyone know which hospital?
The original wreck in this thread was 6 1/2 years ago. Then apparently there was another wreck 3 years ago that somehow worked its way into this thread. If it was your friend, I'm thinking you would know about it by now.
Friend of family

Aubrey, TX

#12 Oct 17, 2013
He is in critical conditon but hanging in there as of now...Will kepp you posted..Please pray for him..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos: Fab Five Cheerleaders, McKinney Texas C... (Jul '08) Oct 11 Get over the past 87
News Continue reading Allen office project next to n... Oct 10 Buck turgidson 1
Michel Wayne davis Oct 9 Bounty hunter 1
Michel Wayne davis Oct 9 Bounty hunter 1
News Continue reading Good news for apartment reside... Oct 5 Chuk A Spear 1
Shannon Bradshaw - Anybody know anything about ... (Feb '11) Oct 3 victim 11
News Deion Sanders' former estate ready for next 'Pr... Sep 29 Bob 2

McKinney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKinney Mortgages