How Bout Dem Boys

Mckinney, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Who's on top of the NFC East?

Eagles? Not even close.

Giant's? Looks like that's a big nope.

Cowboys? Well they've lived up to their reputation so far, once again! Losers.

Oh it's the REDSKINS !!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS,
HAIL VICTORY,
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH,
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

Seasons not over; but it doesn't look good (again) for "dem boys" ....... Now let's all start the blame game instead of addressing reality. They suck! And no matter what monument to stupidity Jerry Jones builds, they will still suck.
Romo Sucks

Mckinney, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Well, as an absolutely beautiful woman once told me, and had a T-shirt made of it on the front which said: "Romo Sucks" and on the back "And He Swallows Too" said:

Hail To The Redskins,
Hail VICTORY!,
Braves on the Warpath,
Fight for Ol' DC."

Not that any team in the NFC East is going to win the Bowl; but ain't it great to see the "Oh so delusional, hubris filled Texans ("America's Team" .... REALLY??? REALLY???

THIS HILLBILLY BACKWARDS INBRED STATE IS AMERICA'S TEAM????? get their sorry asses kicked?"

It's only the "Oh Sh*t, I'm stuck in Texas" people who have moved here for business reasons that have made this sh*t hole anything more than a flat, Sahara sand pit (and btw "Hill Country" - REALLY??? those are aren't bumps and your "trees" are not bushes at best") that have made this pitiful place even mentionable.

OK, let's all start the blame game of why Jerry Jones is better than Jimmy Johnson!!!

Oh BTW, Jerry has your face been caught in a speed of sound wind tunnel, or did you have some really horrible TexASS filled "we are SO special" plastic (so fitting a word) surgery"???

Texas = LOSERS !!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

As Predicted

Mckinney, TX

#3 Jan 6, 2013
When will the NFC East get its sh*t together?

I think there's two, and only two, hopes for the NFC East next year the Giant or the Skins.

Dallas - arrogant and continually hopeless.

Philly - hapless.

As was said earlier there was no chance for any NFC East team to go to the Bowl.

But the Seahawks aren't going anywhere either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min why 22,766
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min Gasman 18,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 382
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 808
Debate: Marijuana - McKinney, TX (Aug '10) 23 hr Derek 34

McKinney News Video

McKinney Dating

more search filters

less search filters

McKinney Jobs

McKinney People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE