Joe

Allen, TX

#1 May 12, 2009
For all the John Quinn fans:

Case Number: 4:2009cv00166
Filed: April 10, 2009

Quinn v. Guerrero et al
Plaintiff: John Gerard Quinn
Defendant: Jesus Damian Guerrero, Vincent Roberts, Aaron Howell, Aaron Smith, Barry Eaves, Donnie Williams, Drew Caudell, Jason Norton, Jesse Garcia, Ting Sun, Joel Purser and City of McKinney, Texas
12:00 AM CDT on Saturday, August 5, 2006
Police shoot armed man while serving warrant

McKinney police shot a man who pointed a gun at SWAT officers serving a narcotics warrant early Friday, police said. John G. Quinn, 52, was shot in the hand and taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital, where he was listed in stable condition late Friday, said McKinney police Capt. John Duscio. Police entered Mr. Quinn's house in the 2400 block of Bastille Court about 12:40 a.m. and saw him point a gun in their direction. Police opened fire, striking Mr. Quinn in the hand.

Case Number: 4:2009cv00166
Filed: April 10, 2009

Court: Texas Eastern District Court
Office: Civil Rights: Other Office [ Court Info ]
County: Collin
Presiding Judge: Judge Richard A. Schell
Referring Judge: Magistrate Judge Don D. Bush

Nature of Suit: Civil Rights - Other Civil Rights
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 28:1331 Federal Question: Other Civil Rights
hey joe

Houston, TX

#2 May 12, 2009
good for him!

can't put any faith in the propaganda quote from the police department, typical blame smear the victim stuff

it's about time somebody stood up to that crappy department, and has the moral fiber and finacial wherewithall to gladly take them on, and take the bad ones down

thanks for the great news joe!
wow what bull crap

Oil City, PA

#4 Aug 16, 2010
John Quinn, along with his spoiled, affluent, brat of a son Brian, ran a long time McKinney drug manufacturing ring. John was a doctor and would order drug powders thru the mail, he had a pill press in the garage out back and would press thousands at a time. College kids as far away as El Paso had their hands on his pills that were triple stacked. His son Brian sold every possible substance all over Texas. He lived in El Lago apartments for a while and would have garbage cans of dope delivered to his place to distribute to his snot nosed 16 year old friends and if they weren't his friends he would tamper with their stuff. Still support them?
Outstanding

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 16, 2010
He sued their butts? Great.

You just can't put any faith in the propaganda quotes from the police department, typical blame and smear the victim stuff

It's about time somebody stood up to that crappy department, and has the moral fiber, financial where-with-all and intestinal fortitude to gladly take them on, and take the bad ones down.

All you have done by posting these ridiculous lies is show how truly scared and desperate you are. You're caught and you know it. Film doesn't lie. Your time and your freedom are running out.

Scared and desperate.

OUTSTANDING!
Disbelief

Arlington, TX

#6 Aug 16, 2010
wow what bull crap wrote:
John Quinn, along with his spoiled, affluent, brat of a son Brian, ran a long time McKinney drug manufacturing ring. John was a doctor and would order drug powders thru the mail, he had a pill press in the garage out back and would press thousands at a time. College kids as far away as El Paso had their hands on his pills that were triple stacked. His son Brian sold every possible substance all over Texas. He lived in El Lago apartments for a while and would have garbage cans of dope delivered to his place to distribute to his snot nosed 16 year old friends and if they weren't his friends he would tamper with their stuff. Still support them?
Huh?
Deena

Garland, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2010
Disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
That must have been the guy who drove up to the MPD with the trailer-load of explosives today, seriously. He was digging deep to find a 15 month-old forum for his ammunition.His rant makes no sense.
idk

Seattle, WA

#8 Aug 17, 2010
not the same where did you hear there was a link/
just asking

Henderson, NV

#9 Aug 19, 2010
weren't there reports of a second shooter escaping?
Justice

Dallas, TX

#10 Oct 27, 2011
So I wonder what everyone has to say now that John Quinn was found NOT GUILTY!!! Our lovely McKinney Police Department and their finest looks like a bunch of idiots! I hope that Justice is done. Remember, GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY!!!!!!!!!!
Wont Back Down

Dallas, TX

#11 Oct 28, 2011
And now the civil suit against those lying, incompetent, criminal conspirators moves forward in Federal Court.

And since the prosecutors inadvertently "tried" the ones who are bad cops and lost their "case" it makes it even easier for justice to be served in civil court.

According to the jury, they literally decided within 5 minutes that the bad cops were lying and commiting a cover up.

The boot is one the other foot now - and it's being worn by a bulldog who will not back down until these bad cops are punished and removed from our community.

Others should become educated about how things really work around here (not good) and "man-up" for the safety of all Collin County residents including the many good Police Officers.

Criminals or incompetents hiding behind badges are dangerous to our children and our community. Stand Up For Your Rights!
Cover Up

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2011
Here is a pretty accurate account of what the truth really is - and why the cops/DA had a motive to retaliate against Quinn......

This could happen to anyone in Collin County at any time. Our public servants are not serving us - they have been just deceiving us and hurting us and covering it up.

http://www.baumbach.org/b2evolution/blogs/ind...
Me Thinks

Carrollton, TX

#14 Oct 28, 2011
Cover Up wrote:
Here is a pretty accurate account of what the truth really is - and why the cops/DA had a motive to retaliate against Quinn......
This could happen to anyone in Collin County at any time. Our public servants are not serving us - they have been just deceiving us and hurting us and covering it up.
http://www.baumbach.org/b2evolution/blogs/ind...
I think it is worth mentioning for all the Damien G supporters that the jury that acquitted John Quinn did not do so based on their opinions. It was proved beyond ALL doubt, with a 100% absolute certainty, indisputable, SCIENTIFIC FACT. Damien panicked and shot an innocent man. Then rather than face up to his mistake, he lied to his fellow swat team members, investigators, superiors, district attorney, etc., perfectly willing to let his innocent victim spend possible life in jail to save his own ass. He is sentencing his fellow swat members who all testified to having 100% trust in this man to what could be years of criminal investigations, civil law suites, ruined reputations and possible loss of your lively hoods because he wants to save his own ass. He is not loyal to you. He is using you. Still support him?
anon

Dallas, TX

#15 Oct 30, 2011
Good to you, John Quinn!

These people are destroying our country and need to be taken down.
Quinn

Keller, TX

#16 Oct 31, 2011
 Possession of Controlled Substance (cocaine) Jury in: 10:05am, Verdict - Guilty, No DW, Jury waived in sentencing, both sides rest and close, Sentence: 180 days SJF, cc, fine of $500, confinement suspended for 2 years, 100 hours of community service, SAE.
Me Thinks

Carrollton, TX

#17 Oct 31, 2011
Quinn wrote:
 Possession of Controlled Substance (cocaine) Jury in: 10:05am, Verdict - Guilty, No DW, Jury waived in sentencing, both sides rest and close, Sentence: 180 days SJF, cc, fine of $500, confinement suspended for 2 years, 100 hours of community service, SAE.
Awww looky here! You found yourself a booby prize. Good for you!

But wait - what is this?:

The Truth About Perjury
By: LawInfo
Published: 10/2009
You hear it all the time on TV dramas and in the movies. A person perjures himself thereby creating legal trouble for himself and often for others. Perjury is a crime that carries a significant sentence. It is, therefore, important to understand the truth about what perjury is and what the consequences of perjury are before you testify under oath in any type of proceeding.
Perjury is a federal crime.
Possible Criminal Sentences for Perjury
The usual federal sentence for perjury includes a fine, a prison term not to exceed five years, or both a fine and a prison term. Different sentences exist for those convicted of perjury under state law.
Hiring an Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney
It is important to seek the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney if you have been formally charged with perjury so that all of your rights are protected and the strongest possible defense is mounted on your behalf.

I think the next time I step into a court room I will be sitting on the side of the prosecution. How the worm turns!

Hey, if you find you will be needing a good defense layer, let me know. I can refer you to some real good ones.
Quinn

Keller, TX

#18 Nov 1, 2011
A person convicted in a court of law of a felony crime is known as a felon. In the United States, where the felony/misdemeanor distinction is still widely applied, the federal government defines a felony as a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year.

In many parts of the United States, a convicted felon can face long-term legal consequences persisting after the end of their imprisonment, including:

Disenfranchisement (which the Supreme Court interpreted to be permitted by the Fourteenth Amendment)
Exclusion from obtaining certain licences, such as a visa, or professional licenses required in order to legally operate (making many vocations off-limits to felons)
Exclusion from purchase and possession of firearms, ammunition and body armor
Ineligibility for serving on a jury
Ineligibility for government assistance or welfare, including being barred from federally funded housing
Me Thinks

Carrollton, TX

#19 Nov 2, 2011
Somebody who is in “possession” of drugs that they did not buy, manufacturer, own, sell, or consume; somebody who is in “possession” of drugs only because they took them away from their child, and is then convicted of a felony, is convicted because the law is in need of a change. A jury should be able to vote on what they think is right thing to do, not because of the way the jury instructions are read. Otherwise, why bother with a trial? Clearly, this is wrong and needs to be changed. But then, since you cared enough to write the above, I am guessing you already knew all that, didn’t you? But how very gallant of you to make it look like something it isn’t. You continue to disappoint.
curiosity killed the cat

Grand Prairie, TX

#20 Nov 3, 2011
Me Thinks wrote:
Somebody who is in “possession” of drugs that they did not buy, manufacturer, own, sell, or consume; somebody who is in “possession” of drugs only because they took them away from their child, and is then convicted of a felony, is convicted because the law is in need of a change. A jury should be able to vote on what they think is right thing to do, not because of the way the jury instructions are read. Otherwise, why bother with a trial? Clearly, this is wrong and needs to be changed. But then, since you cared enough to write the above, I am guessing you already knew all that, didn’t you? But how very gallant of you to make it look like something it isn’t. You continue to disappoint.
How old was this child?
Quinn

Dallas, TX

#21 Nov 4, 2011
And what's wrong with flushing it? Why would one need to "keep" or "possess" illegal drugs just to keep them away from their adult son?
Quinn

San Diego, CA

#22 Nov 4, 2011
Or turning it over to authorities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Texas Teacher Arrested, Admits to Child P... Jan 12 the hills are cal... 2
News Continue reading Robber shoots employee during ... Jan 11 I M Denigg 1
Calif Pot Jan 10 American 2
Sarah Beth Zink is a fraud Jan 5 Algonquin J Calhoun 3
News Frisco, Allen, Flower Mound Among Most Prospero... Jan 5 I M Denigg 1
News CRE Opinion: How Collin College Connects Busine... Jan 2 Lord Montbatten 1
News Big rig flips in Allen, shutting down southboun... Dec 30 Buck Turgidson 1

McKinney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKinney Mortgages