Review: Boyd Construction

Review: Boyd Construction

Posted in the McKinney Forum

Lane Segerstrom

Garland, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2010
Brad Boyd did a great job in building our new home. His attention to detail was amazing. I highly suggest you use Brad in any remodeling or new construction.
brutt

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2010
To much waisted money.wow
Brenda Gilmore

Dallas, TX

#3 Apr 5, 2010
Brad Boyd painted our garage floor, repair ceiling,repaired backyard fence, painted fence, did repairs inside and did touch up painting inside as well, what an awesome job. We are so happy we have recommended him to our friends as well.
Deuce

Plano, TX

#4 Apr 28, 2010
Brenda Gilmore wrote:
Brad Boyd painted our garage floor, repair ceiling,repaired backyard fence, painted fence, did repairs inside and did touch up painting inside as well, what an awesome job. We are so happy we have recommended him to our friends as well.
Boyd has approached us about replacing our roof. I take it you would recommend them, right? Have you heard from any of your friends who may have used them for projects? Thanks.
Deuce

Plano, TX

#5 Apr 28, 2010
brutt wrote:
To much waisted money.wow
What is that supposed to mean? And I guess you mean wasted, not waisted.
UnHappy

Arlington, TX

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Watch out for this Guy!!!!Car saleman all over!!!Will also write Hot Checks. If you want to know more feel free to ask........
Steve

Irving, TX

#7 Aug 26, 2010
UnHappy wrote:
Watch out for this Guy!!!!Car saleman all over!!!Will also write Hot Checks. If you want to know more feel free to ask........
Please share.
McKinney

Dallas, TX

#8 Oct 5, 2010
Car Salesman? Brad? I thought he was very genuine and did a fantastic job on our home.
Brenda Gilmore

Arlington, TX

#9 Oct 6, 2010
Deuce wrote:
<quoted text>
Boyd has approached us about replacing our roof. I take it you would recommend them, right? Have you heard from any of your friends who may have used them for projects? Thanks.
Sorry for the late post...
I would absolutely recommend them for any home project that I needed. I've had several friends in my tennis group use them as well with the same positive results. We are looking into building a new home and would use Boyd Construction for that too-if that says anything.
Jim M

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2011
Brad talks a good game up front and will follow up until he gets your check. After that, good luck getting the details finished.
John S

Frisco, TX

#12 Jun 9, 2011
We used Boyd to do the repairs on our home after we had a large water loss. He was very professional and it was obvious he was a step above the other companies we looked at. He was very knowledgable about insurance process and actually got us more $ than the insuarance company originally agreed to pay. My wife and I were and are very happy with the quality of work and professionalism we received from Boyd.
Karen

Dallas, TX

#13 Aug 16, 2011
We used Boyd Construction for a kitchen and bath remodel and it turned out fabulous. The guys that worked on our project were very nice and pleasant to deal with. We will use Boyd Construction for future projects.
McKinney

Garland, TX

#14 Sep 4, 2011
Boyd Construction of McKinney, Texas did an excellent job after some water damage. He listened to us, worked with the insurance people, and completed the job in a timely manner. We live in an older home, and wanted to save as much as possible, and he was able to do that for us.
Yes, we will use him again if the need arises.
thanks
Plano

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 30, 2011
I read all the reviews above and was encouraged but slightly hestitate about paying them up front. I have had a couple of horrible experiences with contractors in the past. Brad never asked for payment until each phase of work wad completed. He was very professional, clean cut and I was comfortable from the first day he came out to give me an estimate. Im a single mom and it can be a little frighting having contractors in your home. I have had to them back to do a couple of minor touch after the work was completed and had no problems. This was by far the best experience I have had when dealing with a contractor.
Alison D

Frisco, TX

#17 Jan 12, 2012
I was very pleased with not only the workmanship of Boyd Construction, but of the follow through even after completion. Will use for future home improvements. Thank you Boyd Construction for my gorgeous outdoor patio! Now if it will just get warm outside!
DALLAS TX

Mckinney, TX

#18 Dec 26, 2012
I have been trying to contact Boyd Construction for some new work needed but no answer at the number above?? HHmmmmm.... Does anyone know if they are still in business??? Help Please!! I will be searching else where for service for the time being!
Richard W

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 20, 2016
Just had our roof replaced by Boyd Construction. They did our roof and both of our neighbors. We are very happy with the work we had done. They replaced our roof, gutters and replaced some outside trim and painted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in the Collin County Family Court Sy... (Sep '10) Aug 25 Noeui 74
Gale Corbett Hutchinson (Oct '15) Aug 25 Corbiecanblowme 15
Windsor Meadows " The ghetto at Westridge" (Mar '09) Aug 25 Abby501 22
Review: Fat Joe's Pizza-Allen (Oct '08) Aug 25 scammed as well 30
Who Are the Bad Family Law Attorneys in Collin ... (Feb '10) Aug 25 scammed as well 10
Terri Green Running For Judge - 380th District ... (Nov '11) Aug 24 Noeui 35
Don't Move to Berry Farms! Aug 10 lifeinmelissatexas 1

McKinney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKinney Mortgages