Corruption in the Collin County Famil...

Corruption in the Collin County Family Court System

Posted in the McKinney Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
corruptionmonste r

Allen, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Here is a great website where people can become enlightened and share your experiences about the corrupt family court system in Collin County.

www.collincountycorruption.com .

I recommend this site to everyone who is currently involved in a family or divorce proceeding or is contemplating a divorce in the future. A must read before you file for divorce, loose your children, get screwed and loose your wealth to a corrupt system of crooked attorneys and judges.
ujudge

Allen, TX

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Ask your attorney if your judge is acting or has acted in the capacity of an Administrative Law Judge on your case. This will really ruffle feathers and expose the corruption within the system and scare your attorney and the judge. If you are ProSe then send an email to the clerk of your district court number and ask her if the judge on your case has ever sat or is setting as an Administrative Law Judge on your case. Chances are you will not get a response or the response will not answer the question but rather dodge the question. This is Collin County corruption at its best. The judges and attorneys don't want the public to know their dirty secrets of how they practice Administrative Law and have a complete diregard for the Constitutional rights of individuals.
14thdaymom

Arlington, TX

#4 Jun 12, 2011
http://almosttuesday.wordpress.com

another example of collin county texas corruption
corruptattorney

Allen, TX

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Why attorneys support the corruption

Attorneys have sworn an oath to protect the judges

When an attorney gets licensed to practice law, he/she must swear an oath to uphold the court. This means that they will do whatever the judge tells them to do.

Attorneys are "officers of the court"

Attorneys are PART of the court system. They are "officers of the court". They must support the system that gives them a paycheck - the enormous fees that they charge us, their clients.

All of the judges are attorneys

The judges decided that you must be an attorney if you are a judge. Attorneys and judges have created a COMPLETELY CONTROLLED system.

Corrupt judges "cover up" corrupt attorneys
Maria

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2011
Let's stop whining and do something. Who has the courage to file a lawsuit? A class action? Who is the Honest atty if there is one left who will have the courage to stand for JUSTICE based on honesty and integrity? Who is the atty who may want to work in contingency? And file a claim against every single DA, Judge and atty who set their clients up to be abused by a "corrupted system"? I have all the papers from day one on how the defendant made false statements from one hearing to the other, never complied with rulings, filed a fraudulent bankruptcy... and many other things... and neither the Judge or the DA did anything... every body needs to read "those rulings"...
If somebody is interested in taking that stand, I am there with you... I have all the evidence to prove my experience in that corrupted court.
amanda c

Emory, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2012
i am being discrimated agaisnt and its in mckinney texas , collin county courts, i have been going to court for several years dealing with my childs probation,. ive seen ad litem lie right in court, and been treaated badly and my daughter was told to sign guilty to papers that she said she was not guilty on, my kid is a minor, also the same courts we go to have been keeping me away from seeing my kid becase the ad litem said what i said in court was unforgivable, yes what i said was bad, and harsh, but i wwas upset and in shock, and the judge even said she would strike it from record, but after i left they appartnly mad a order to not see my kid, she is only 16, i feel it was wrong, and get this never have i seen a court order, my daughter remains in a jdc center, and can not have me visit, its wrong, giving the fact also that i have never had my rights terminate, and apparenty the ad litem is the one who had my grandchild picked up and taken to cps, and also i cant see him either, i need help to fight this, and im a poor white woman who cant afford an attroney. please any advice is appreciated
cynthia

Mckinney, TX

#9 Jul 23, 2012
im being accused of theft and have a warrant out for my arrest.its all because i wanted to pursue filing charges against a pastor who assaulted my mom.crooked detective rutledge and all dept.police chief wont answer my calls and internal affairs didnt care about what i had to say
Karen

Gonzales, LA

#10 Dec 4, 2012
cynthia wrote:
im being accused of theft and have a warrant out for my arrest.its all because i wanted to pursue filing charges against a pastor who assaulted my mom.crooked detective rutledge and all dept.police chief wont answer my calls and internal affairs didnt care about what i had to say
Hi Cynthia: I am so sorry to hear about your circumstance. Are you talking about McKinney police because we have experienced extreme bias & corruption. If so do not go to the local police. Alert the FBI and the Texas Rangers and be persistent & try not to get discouraged. Good luck.
Karen

Gonzales, LA

#11 Dec 4, 2012
amanda c wrote:
i am being discrimated agaisnt and its in mckinney texas , collin county courts, i have been going to court for several years dealing with my childs probation,. ive seen ad litem lie right in court, and been treaated badly and my daughter was told to sign guilty to papers that she said she was not guilty on, my kid is a minor, also the same courts we go to have been keeping me away from seeing my kid becase the ad litem said what i said in court was unforgivable, yes what i said was bad, and harsh, but i wwas upset and in shock, and the judge even said she would strike it from record, but after i left they appartnly mad a order to not see my kid, she is only 16, i feel it was wrong, and get this never have i seen a court order, my daughter remains in a jdc center, and can not have me visit, its wrong, giving the fact also that i have never had my rights terminate, and apparenty the ad litem is the one who had my grandchild picked up and taken to cps, and also i cant see him either, i need help to fight this, and im a poor white woman who cant afford an attroney. please any advice is appreciated
Hi Amanda: I am really upset to hear about your situation. We have been fighting the Collin County courts for years too & it has been a nightmare. I may be able to offer you a few options. First you need to go to the courthouse & to the Judge's court of clerks & get a copy of the judges orders & it might cost some money so I would call the courthouse first & ask for the court of clerks. Second, I know from previously living in Plano that the city offers once a month (I think) a free session with an attorney at the salvation army or a church. I would google something like "free legal counsel in Plano" or call social services for Collin county to find out what day they offer free legal advice. Third, I would contact SMU school of law and ask if there are any law students there that can do pro bono work for you. I can't promise you will get help but it doesn't hurt to try as someone might be able to point you in the right direction. Lastly, I do know that there is a class action lawsuit against the Collin county CPS but i don't know if it is still going on so google CPS class action lawsuit and hopefully you should be able to find the website and get in on the lawsuit. If you do meet with an attorney ask if they know about the CPS class action lawsuit. Another thing is that most attorneys have to complete a certain amount of pro bono (free legal advice) work within a year every year. You may luck out because there may be an attorney that needs to complete their pro bono work for that year. If the judge you had appeared unethical or corrupt contact Dallas FBI office & make a complaint. Good luck and be persistent and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Karen

Gonzales, LA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
KentuckyFreeman wrote:
Family court is in federal admiralty court . NOT state court. you and your children are owned by the bankers. FDR sold us into slavery. A birth certificate is a certificate of existence for a registered organization. the court is proceeding under Article 9 of the UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE. BANKRUPTCY. I can prove it. I have in my possession a govt document that refers to a 13 yr old boy as "commercial and industrial equipment" he is the property that is seized when the family is in default of an obligation created by statute. You cannot be imprisoned with kidnapping if you are the father or mother you have an affirmative defense. Start killing the crooks and the attorneys will stop representing U.S. inc. Slavery is alive and well. let's be totally honest, until judge are held accountable, it will continue. So my advice would be this, Kill the bastards then get your jury trial. Explain to the jury, then pray to god.
This is Not legal advice. it is common sense.
Well said my friend.
Lawers ex wife

Haslet, TX

#13 Feb 16, 2013
The family courts of Collin County are operated unconstitutionally and illegally without prober due process and without respecting the civil and constitutional rights of citizens
This is my story:
After moving away from family, my husband became increasingly controlling-torturing me with degrading statements and/or resorting to physical violence. One Sunday, his rage had me in a complete panic and he had already thrown me on the ground. My petite figure was covered in bruises. Hopeless and scared, I dialed 911. The police arrived. The fear of husband losing his license to practice law, increased ABUSE and risk led me to remain quiet (not lie) while being questioned by authorities. The officers stood in my living room while debating their plan of action. Although scared and upset, I couldn't help but questions their competence regarding the seriousness and psychological components of abuse victims. They finally concluded that since I had indulged in a glass of wine earlier that day (in my own house ) I was mentally insane and needed treatment. They then took an absurd measure- the officers handcuffed me right in front of my 3 yr old son and proceeded to take me to green oaks (a mental health facility for severe conditions). As I was in the back of the car, I revealed the abuse and stated that I was frightened to make the report due to safety concerns. This statment was included in the police report; however, it was disregarded by the detective during the investigation
I arrive and get admitted into GreenOaks while being handcuffed/humiliated. My mandated 24 hr stay at green oaks was traumatizing. An attractive blonde in a hot pink dress does not go well with psychotic men. I was harassed and groped on various occasions while one female officer looked and smirked with amusement . The doctor was unable to make a diagnosis and stated that the authorities were inappropriate to place me there. I was required to stay 24 hours in this facility that looked like a dark warehouse full of chairs. Once my husband came to pick me up the abuse for my misconduct of dialing 911 was crippling. All domestic violence cases undergo mandatory investigation and CPS usually gets notified. The police administered a VERY POOR investigation with little to no effort. As I had been supposedly "mentally Ill" for drinking a glass of wine in my house. Also, I believe their decreased attempt to cover up their mistake of taking me to a mental ward and not disclose information of domestic abuse in this "perfect new" residential area of Murphy Texas.
Throughout the investigation , the detective only spoke with my husband. Remember, my husband is an attorney who earns a living at being persuasive and winning his case. The detective did not make any attempt to obtain a statement from me (the alleged victim) which is a required part of the protocol in all DV investigations. Further, I was trapped inside my house enduring repeated abuse while the police were intentionally ignoring this dangerous environment.(Now this actually led to my increased wine intake in desperate measures to relieve the pain (physical/emotional). Somehow, my husband was able to manipulate the situation where he appeared to be the victim.
Collin County's law enforcement's lack of adequate education of domestic violence and associated behaviors placed me in more danger and increased my hopelessness of getting out. My husband constantly threatened and belittled me and repeatedly stated that I would never see my son again if I left him.
Then the almighty CPS knocks at our door. During her interview, she even stated an inappropriate statement about the reputation my undergrad school possessed with drinking. To sum up the rest the cps investigation was a nightmare and not once did the caseworker (MN) attempt to contact me. She only spoke with my husband about the case allowing him to again control the situation.
Justice For Women

Lockhart, TX

#14 Mar 22, 2013
Maria wrote:
Let's stop whining and do something. Who has the courage to file a lawsuit? A class action? Who is the Honest atty if there is one left who will have the courage to stand for JUSTICE based on honesty and integrity? Who is the atty who may want to work in contingency? And file a claim against every single DA, Judge and atty who set their clients up to be abused by a "corrupted system"? I have all the papers from day one on how the defendant made false statements from one hearing to the other, never complied with rulings, filed a fraudulent bankruptcy... and many other things... and neither the Judge or the DA did anything... every body needs to read "those rulings"...
If somebody is interested in taking that stand, I am there with you... I have all the evidence to prove my experience in that corrupted court.
----Still seeking fair treatment? So am I! How can I reach u
Justice For Women

Lockhart, TX

#15 Mar 22, 2013
HOW CAN I REACH U!! This is crazy! I know other women this happened to! Please how do I find u!!!
Lawers ex wife wrote:
The family courts of Collin County are operated unconstitutionally and illegally without prober due process and without respecting the civil and constitutional rights of citizens
This is my story:
After moving away from family, my husband became increasingly controlling-torturing me with degrading statements and/or resorting to physical violence. One Sunday, his rage had me in a complete panic and he had already thrown me on the ground. My petite figure was covered in bruises. Hopeless and scared, I dialed 911. The police arrived. The fear of husband losing his license to practice law, increased ABUSE and risk led me to remain quiet (not lie) while being questioned by authorities. The officers stood in my living room while debating their plan of action. Although scared and upset, I couldn't help but questions their competence regarding the seriousness and psychological components of abuse victims. They finally concluded that since I had indulged in a glass of wine earlier that day (in my own house ) I was mentally insane and needed treatment. They then took an absurd measure- the officers handcuffed me right in front of my 3 yr old son and proceeded to take me to green oaks (a mental health facility for severe conditions). As I was in the back of the car, I revealed the abuse and stated that I was frightened to make the report due to safety concerns. This statment was included in the police report; however, it was disregarded by the detective during the investigation
I arrive and get admitted into GreenOaks while being handcuffed/humiliated. My mandated 24 hr stay at green oaks was traumatizing. An attractive blonde in a hot pink dress does not go well with psychotic men. I was harassed and groped on various occasions while one female officer looked and smirked with amusement . The doctor was unable to make a diagnosis and stated that the authorities were inappropriate to place me there. I was required to stay 24 hours in this facility that looked like a dark warehouse full of chairs. Once my husband came to pick me up the abuse for my misconduct of dialing 911 was crippling. All domestic violence cases undergo mandatory investigation and CPS usually gets notified. The police administered a VERY POOR investigation with little to no effort. As I had been supposedly "mentally Ill" for drinking a glass of wine in my house. Also, I
Throughout the investigation , the detective only spoke with my husband. Remember, my husband is an attorney who earns a living at being persuasive and winning his case. The detective did not make any attempt to obtain a statement from me (the alleged victim) which is a required part of the protocol in all DV investigations. Further, I was trapped inside my house enduring repeated abuse while the police were intentionally ignoring this dangerous environment.(Now this actually led to my increased wine intake in desperate measures to relieve the pain (physical/emotional). Somehow, my husband was able to manipulate the situation where he appeared to be the victim.
Collin County's law enforcement's lack of adequate education of domestic violence and associated behaviors placed me in more danger and increased my hopelessness of getting out. My husband constantly threatened and belittled me and repeatedly stated that I would never see my son again if I left him.
Then the almighty CPS knocks at our door. During her interview, she even stated an inappropriate statement about the reputation my undergrad school possessed with drinking. To sum up the rest the cps investigation was a nightmare and not once did the caseworker (MN) attempt to contact me. She only spoke with my husband about the case allowing him to again control the situation.
Justice For Women

Lockhart, TX

#16 Mar 22, 2013
These family court judges are in a brotherhood! They hate women and even more hate women with children!
They WILL ALWAYS SIDE WITH THE ONE WHO HOLDS THE GOLD!

Judge Ray WHELESS is AN INFAMOUS MONSTER WHO LOVES TAKING CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHERS JUST TO SAVE SORRY DADS FROM PAYING CHILD SUPPORT!
Not shocked

United States

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Justice For Women wrote:
These family court judges are in a brotherhood! They hate women and even more hate women with children!
Judge Ray WHELESS is AN INFAMOUS MONSTER WHO LOVES TAKING CHILDREN AWAY FROM THEIR MOTHERS JUST TO SAVE SORRY DADS FROM PAYING CHILD SUPPORT!
not shocked at all easy to do when your daddy is the d.a but come voting time it will be a good point to us against him in the poles
charlene2380

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Justice For Women wrote:
Really? I wish I could say that was true of our case. My fiance has been waiting over two years to get divorced in Collin County. The trial has been postponed numerous times, all at his ex-wives benefit. He has had to continue to pay all of her bills, including legal fees, and pay $1500 a month in child support for two kids.. oh, did I mention he let her move out of state with his children? We drive 16 hours every other weekend in order to exhaust all visitation rights.. again, at his cost. Please tell me how this is favortism towards the man? She's had a free ride for over two years, and done absolutely nothing to better herself! The final hearing is next week, so we will see if anything changes..
Modest Income Mom

Plano, TX

#19 Aug 24, 2013
There is no justice in Collin County. I have an evaluator's report stating numerous times my ex is an alcoholic, who has potential for more violence, has a history of violence & drugs. She believes my children are better with him. He also admits to his past drug use. I have never smoked a cigarette or even come close to being arrested. The judges go along with this CRAP.These evaluators are making thousands that we are ORDERED to pay. It is insane. God forbid you have no money to pay for an attorney any longer. You are viewed as "unfit," although your children are well cared for with your modest income. Money talks. I just read court documents about another mom this past week who filed an appeal to stop this as it was happening to her. I only found out because I overheard the judge's clerk at a restaurant bad mouthing her attempts to keep her children by filing motions when she had no money for an attorney. You know CLERK-if it were your kids, you would do everything you could to keep them. I tried to contact this Mom and give her a pat on the back for standing up to this crap of a system Collin permits. No luck, but I plan to watch how this pans out for her and give her kudos for her courage. Not to my surprise, it was the same judge & evaluator who did this to me.
Beth

Oglesby, TX

#20 Sep 7, 2013
Ethical behavior left the courthouse ago. It is a closed group of people who enjoy the power they wield over others lives.
I am not so sure why they enjoy this, but for some odd reason they seem to orgasm over being able to cripple peoples' lives and pocketbook. When they should take pride in repairing, moderating, and helping individuals get their pride and dignity back they make them wallow in the mire as long as they can.
It is operations as this that influences the suicide rates, or decay our survival instincts and abilities.
There is not much anyone can do unless letters go out to the attotrney general's office in mass numbers to get some attention. Only a higher level of government can change the course of they way people are treated. And that is a long shot. But, the publicity would not welcomed at the courthouse that's for sure.
tgp216

Frisco, TX

#21 Sep 13, 2013
Justice For Women wrote:
I recently went before him and the exact same thing happened to me. Where do I go? Where do I turn? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am so devastated I don't know what my next step is. I have to get my daughter back from my ex. He is a control freak who never paid his child support.
CollinMom429

Mckinney, TX

#22 Sep 25, 2013
Who is the judge and evaluator? I am going through very similar. My child made an outrcy of sexual abuse by her father. Even said so in a forensic interview. judge flipped custody to HIM until a jury trial, because she believes his lawyer and amicus that I am alienating him as a parent.
Modest Income Mom wrote:
There is no justice in Collin County. I have an evaluator's report stating numerous times my ex is an alcoholic, who has potential for more violence, has a history of violence & drugs. She believes my children are better with him. He also admits to his past drug use. I have never smoked a cigarette or even come close to being arrested. The judges go along with this CRAP.These evaluators are making thousands that we are ORDERED to pay. It is insane. God forbid you have no money to pay for an attorney any longer. You are viewed as "unfit," although your children are well cared for with your modest income. Money talks. I just read court documents about another mom this past week who filed an appeal to stop this as it was happening to her. I only found out because I overheard the judge's clerk at a restaurant bad mouthing her attempts to keep her children by filing motions when she had no money for an attorney. You know CLERK-if it were your kids, you would do everything you could to keep them. I tried to contact this Mom and give her a pat on the back for standing up to this crap of a system Collin permits. No luck, but I plan to watch how this pans out for her and give her kudos for her courage. Not to my surprise, it was the same judge & evaluator who did this to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinney Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - McKinney 17 hr Angelique 4
Unfinished Home on N. Custer Road between ManeG... (Jun '14) Tue jjppope 15
ILoveKickboxing McKinney, TX Review Jul 10 ktouchberry 1
News Downtown Plano celebrates Pride Month Jul 4 GayUsA 4
Mosquito problems Jul 4 Col Tremordian re... 1
News 'Too much, too fast': Collin County feeling gro... Jul 2 Buck Turdgidson 1
News Freeport exemption discussed at workshop in Bonham Jun 30 Rudy Roskoski 4

McKinney Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance