North Coast Pathways: Faith and dialysis: Cleansing the toxins

There are 1 comment on the Times-Standard story from Mar 17, 2012, titled North Coast Pathways: Faith and dialysis: Cleansing the toxins. In it, Times-Standard reports that:

Kidney failure effects about 1 percent of the population. Most of us have had little contact with the disease.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Standard.

NotExactlyAnonym ous

Crescent City, CA

#1 Mar 18, 2012
While most here might argue that it's because of what they put in our drinking water...

But the people i've seen have kidney failure and brain cancers in particular, are nearly all on their own wells and not on city water.

Not saying city water is much better, those people are getting dumbed down. Give them a glass of "tap" water and ask them to drink it in front of everyone. They wont. They know something we're not allowed to know.

Im here to tell you, there is something in the water...

There are probably many factors, but at least check out what i say about this. Thanks for your time. You'll know who i am soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aster Place Apartments (Jun '13) Fri TooCrayCray 12
Stranded an Disabled Apr 30 Pat M 1
News TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Apr 30 Pat M 342
News Foot found in shoe likely not that of missing man (Nov '09) Apr 29 elynn Boshear 14
Riverside Police And DA Please Read This Apr 29 Doctor Phill 5
To The Tenants of Glendale Apr 28 Former Glendale R... 7
Review: OHL Jurupa Valley Apr 26 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

McKinleyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]