Attorney appointed for Fiore

Brian Cole Fiore appeared in court for his arraignment Friday afternoon, less than two weeks after a high-speed chase with law enforcement on State Route 299 ended with his alleged accomplice, David Fields, fatally shot in the head. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bernard Fokke

Santa Cruz, CA

#1 May 23, 2009
I hope he gets a fair and speedy trial then they should take him directly out and execute him.
anono

United States

#2 May 23, 2009
Does this kind of thing happen in Nebraska?
EHSclassOf72

San Francisco, CA

#3 May 23, 2009
Where's his Mom and Dad ? All they found where he stayed was a pile of video games and stack of very high unpaid Doctor bills as he was trying to seek some help. The kid didn't stand a chance.
Wait a minute.. When I was 19 were were dieing every day in Vietnam...The kid didn't stand a chance.
reader

Eureka, CA

#4 May 23, 2009
I know I may alienate some people but the criminal justice system is just as much a sham as religion is Why? Becasue it gives the sheeple in society a feeling of security - a belief that the bad people are being taken care of. They are not. Why? Because the legal system is full of attorneys prostituting the system.

Look at every possible tragedy in life and guess who shows up at the door? An attorney. An accident that involves injury or loss of life? Ding dong, attorney calling. A divorce? Ding dong attorneys calling (one for each spouse of course). Bankruptcy? Ding dong, attorneysssssss calling (lots and lots of attorneys). Death with or with a will and greedy family? Ding dong attorneys calling. A criminal commits his first crime? Ding dong attorneys come to give probation. A criminal then finally commits a heinous crime where innocent people get caught in the crossfire? Yup. Attorneys that we actually elect to both defend, prosecute, and adjudicate get to get involved.

Actually, I've even thought up a good thing in life as well. Invent a better mouse trap and guess who shows up at the door? Ding dong, patent attorney.

Marvelous system the attorneys have created for themselves. And we keep paying them because we're too stupid to come up with a better system of justice.
porkchop

San Francisco, CA

#5 May 23, 2009
anono wrote:
Does this kind of thing happen in Nebraska?
Nebraska, maybe; Kansas, yes. Read In Cold Blood.
reader

Eureka, CA

#6 May 23, 2009
"According to court officials, Fiore has indicated in court he intends to be represented by an out-of-town attorney. During his Friday arraignment, Fiore told a judge,“I need representation right now so I can get an attorney."

What you want to bet this gang banger's gang has so much money (14 pounds of pot has a street value of about $45,000) they have representation by just letting their fingers do the walking.
drug monkies

United States

#7 May 23, 2009
good ol bonghead Gallegos will give the sellers a pat on the head disguised as a slap on the wrist. Notice that this is not mex mafia. Its stupid lazy stupid white boys and girls, trying to prove they can get rich easy. Fellow voting citizens. Yuchh. Pathetic. A whole separate state should be created just for marijuana worshippers. They can afford to buy their own city, at least. Maybe Bridgeville?
fos

Foster City, CA

#9 May 23, 2009
Heather Dikeson wrote:
Torture is the only way to go. I love to hear the pain as I tighten the gonads with spikes. I also love piercing their eyeballs with a rusty nail and pour sulfuric acid all over him. HAH
sounds good how much do you charge retard.
WTF

Eureka, CA

#10 May 23, 2009
Bernard Fokke wrote:
I hope he gets a fair and speedy trial then they should take him directly out and execute him.
I'm not taking sides, but you were not there. You don't know what happened. How can you be so quick to judge?
wow

Eureka, CA

#11 May 23, 2009
Who was driving?
Clint

Eureka, CA

#12 May 23, 2009
It's sad how Humboldt County was once known for the hard working loggers, mill workers and fishermen that paid their taxes and strived to better our community. Now we are known for growing marijuana legally? Now its okay to grow if you have a 215 card. what a joke! Reality is the majority of 215 card holders are growing marijuana to make money and could care less about its medicinal use and drag local young people in with them.Why would the victims of this robbery be making a deal in a residential neighborhood at night. This endangers all of the law abiding citizens when the 215 buy goes to hell in a hand basket. Just like all of the other 215 rip-offs. They bring this to our neighborhoods and are only thinking about all of the money that they will be making.The death of Fields in this case is a product of the people that grow and sale marijuana and has nothing to do with anything else. Thank God that during their pursuit that some innocent person or family traveling on Hwy. 299 wasn't shot by these idiots our killed in a car wreck.You proponets of the growing of marijuana can thank yourselves for contributing to the destruction of a once great place to live and turning it into the violent crime capitol of Northern California for the rest of the world to look at with disgust !
Mark my words

AOL

#13 May 23, 2009
reader wrote:
I know I may alienate some people but the criminal justice system is just as much a sham as religion is Why? Becasue it gives the sheeple in society a feeling of security - a belief that the bad people are being taken care of. They are not. Why? Because the legal system is full of attorneys prostituting the system.
Look at every possible tragedy in life and guess who shows up at the door? An attorney. An accident that involves injury or loss of life? Ding dong, attorney calling. A divorce? Ding dong attorneys calling (one for each spouse of course). Bankruptcy? Ding dong, attorneysssssss calling (lots and lots of attorneys). Death with or with a will and greedy family? Ding dong attorneys calling. A criminal commits his first crime? Ding dong attorneys come to give probation. A criminal then finally commits a heinous crime where innocent people get caught in the crossfire? Yup. Attorneys that we actually elect to both defend, prosecute, and adjudicate get to get involved.
Actually, I've even thought up a good thing in life as well. Invent a better mouse trap and guess who shows up at the door? Ding dong, patent attorney.
Marvelous system the attorneys have created for themselves. And we keep paying them because we're too stupid to come up with a better system of justice.
If and when you are ever accused of a serious crime, you yourself will be screaming for the services of a defense attorney.
Emerald Laughter

Eureka, CA

#14 May 23, 2009
Clint wrote:
It's sad how Humboldt County was once known for the hard working loggers, mill workers and fishermen that paid their taxes and strived to better our community. Now we are known for growing marijuana legally? Now its okay to grow if you have a 215 card. what a joke! Reality is the majority of 215 card holders are growing marijuana to make money and could care less about its medicinal use and drag local young people in with them.Why would the victims of this robbery be making a deal in a residential neighborhood at night. This endangers all of the law abiding citizens when the 215 buy goes to hell in a hand basket. Just like all of the other 215 rip-offs. They bring this to our neighborhoods and are only thinking about all of the money that they will be making.The death of Fields in this case is a product of the people that grow and sale marijuana and has nothing to do with anything else. Thank God that during their pursuit that some innocent person or family traveling on Hwy. 299 wasn't shot by these idiots our killed in a car wreck.You proponets of the growing of marijuana can thank yourselves for contributing to the destruction of a once great place to live and turning it into the violent crime capitol of Northern California for the rest of the world to look at with disgust !
The violence is all created by Marijuana Prohibition. Find a history book and read up on alcohol prohibition, and you will see all the same parallels... the rise of gang violence, increased usage, corrupt politicians, etc...

If you ignore history, you'll just keep making the same mistakes.

uhh

United States

#15 May 23, 2009
just curious were these white kids?
tsiwhlan

Six Rivers Ntl Forest, CA

#16 May 23, 2009
uhh wrote:
just curious were these white kids?
Why does it matter?
reader

Arcata, CA

#17 May 23, 2009
Heather Dikeson wrote:
Torture is the only way to go. I love to hear the pain as I tighten the gonads with spikes. I also love piercing their eyeballs with a rusty nail and pour sulfuric acid all over him. HAH
Didn't you used to work as a deputy district attorney under Terry Farmer but left because Gallegos is such an empty suit when it comes to prosecuting criminals? Sure sounds like it. You've got more brains and ba**s than the present DA.
reader

Arcata, CA

#18 May 23, 2009
Mark my words wrote:
<quoted text>If and when you are ever accused of a serious crime, you yourself will be screaming for the services of a defense attorney.
TO HECK I WILL! I WILL INVITE THE MEDIA TO MY HEARING. IF THEY SHOW UP THERE WILL HEAR ME DEFY THE CORRUPTION OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM AND BE FOUND IN CONTEMPT OF COURT AND WILL BE INCARCERATED AS A POLITICAL PRISONER OF HUMBOLDT COUNTY INJUSTICE. I WON'T SPEND ONE DIME ON AN ATTORNEY.
HiWay 101

Eureka, CA

#19 May 23, 2009
Defense attorneys are not elected. Reason so many attorneys are around is because the idiot politicians keep making 1,0000s of new laws, both state and federal every year. The average person has no way to keep up with them all.

"Attorneys that we actually elect to both defend,..."
Humboldt resident

New Castle, PA

#20 May 23, 2009
Clint wrote:
the MJ does not cause all the crime, MJ doesn't kill people, people on meth with AK-47's kill people!!! when have u ever heard a pot smoker say,"Dude let's go smoke some pot and rob someone!!" NEVER!!! if everybody smoked and didn't do anything else, we would all be sitting on a couch laughing our a** off, not strapping a bullet proof vest on, grabbing our AK-47 and robbing peps!!! lol
HiWay 101

Eureka, CA

#21 May 23, 2009
No I have been fortunate not to be around some idiot pot head that want's to have guns and rob people. Let's see now 2 of them (1 now dead) with guns rob the others of their pot.
No doubt they were all absolutely clear headed.
Hum Res you are another one in total denial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside's sister city friendship in Vietnam q... Wed bogey eater 1
Review: A-L Financial Corp (Dec '08) Tue Carolynrsac 40
Human remains found in Cutten (May '08) Jan 26 DaveC 38
Cuba, owls to be highlighted at Yolo Basin Foun... Jan 24 Camilo Cienfuegos 1
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) Jan 24 homeless family 293
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Jan 23 Leslie Abell 348
L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Jan 22 WICKED EWD 120
McKinleyville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKinleyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:36 am PST