Arcata pastor Dino Cardelli faces molestation charges

An Arcata pastor is expected to be arraigned today on molestation charges and remains held in the Humboldt County jail on $750,000 bail, according to the Humboldt County District Attorney's Office. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beki c

Eureka, CA

#21 Jan 8, 2011
All of these comments are extremely intreating and very opianiated and selfish don't judge the religion for 1 mans faults an don't forget about his family because you are so caught up in what he did, continually be cautious of those around you and always remember this is a screwed up world!!
dawn

Crescent City, CA

#22 Jan 17, 2011
Why are their so many judgments about religion? if he was a teacher instead of a pastor, would we blame the school system? If he was the president of the US, would we blame our country? Even though society has alot people in it who choose to make wrong choices, the blame falls on the person. For he/she made the choice to do the wrong, not the organization, and definently not the Bible.
MSP

Roseburg, OR

#23 Feb 6, 2011
I feel sorry for the kids especially 3 of the adopted children! He needs to stay in jail and never be let out!
Hully Gully

Condon, OR

#24 Feb 7, 2011
"I don't know,'sociopath' comes to mind here. But wait! There's more! Read on.

This is happening all across the country. Yes, Sociopaths! This is not an isolated case. Folks, take care and beware.

Sociopaths represent 4% of our population--or--1 in 25 individuals (!) that have no conscience or guilt, disguise it well, and mimic our normal emotions and responses. They can reach high positions of power and authority and use this to their advantage. Yes, these folks, sociopaths, could be living in the neighborhood, down your street, or even next door."

Yes, sociopaths will completely act out fictional episodes for each of their prey. In my experiences, they make extremely bad business partners and are sure to leave you severely burned, damaged, or injured when they are put into positions of personal trust and responsibility. It's funny that you bring up sociopaths and religion because I have yet to ever encounter a religious sociopath. They are always athiests or invent a self fulfilling religion to suit their wants and desires.
Can relate

United States

#26 Mar 26, 2011
My family were victims of a youth pastor who sexually abused them. Sociopaths won't ever think they were wrong and I think they should be locked up for good. Why do they deserve a life when they take away others?
344Brother

United States

#27 Mar 26, 2011
Who says that there is a guilty huh? If a bro digs a girl and she likes him so what. JUST ANOTHER GOVMENT WATCHDOG
peace
dave
Alert Pedo

United States

#28 May 12, 2011
Another pedofile scumbag: "344Brother"
344Brother wrote:
Who says that there is a guilty huh? If a bro digs a girl and she likes him so what. JUST ANOTHER GOVMENT WATCHDOG
peace
dave
related

Eureka, CA

#29 Apr 30, 2013
Betsy wrote:
Shoot him on the spot scumbag.
that is kinda harsh what he did was horrible but death?? this is comeing from his child who lived through this horrible what he did but he has been forgiven and you may not understand that because you do not know the whole story just what the news told u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Jackson will be buried on his 51st birt... (Aug '09) 13 hr Len is Disgusted 15
TAP helps people get back home; bus tickets, ga... (Nov '11) 17 hr Rucker fam 242
What's with all this hate towards Armenians? (Jul '10) 20 hr Doink 179
Do Trinidadian men like to date African -Americ... (Aug '06) 20 hr Troy 215
JoAnns FAbric & Craft Store-Cheats Employees (Jun '07) Mon Sarah 346
Review: A-L Financial Corp (Dec '08) Mon Kia driver 39
Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) Nov 21 Switches 74
McKinleyville Dating
Find my Match

McKinleyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKinleyville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKinleyville

Personal Finance