Teenage girls allegedly assault Eurek...

Teenage girls allegedly assault Eureka man

There are 414 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Teenage girls allegedly assault Eureka man. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

A group of five teenage girls were arrested at a Ferndale residence Thursday night after one of them stabbed a man in the head and arm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#431 Feb 2, 2009
What I don't get is all the talk from the bully girls about how they were threatened and vandalized and everything else leading up to this, but THEY were the ones who went to the home of the alleged threateners. I can't really keep track because it seems like everyday there is someone else who claims to have been a witness and is telling everyone to shut up.
IF it's all humanly possible to gleen anything of substance from whatever code it is they speak in. It's not the English language, that's for sure.
It's kind of like a train wreck...
You don't really WANT to look, but.....

These girls need to finally get in trouble for something big enough that they will have no choice but to stay out of trouble for a while.
bleep it

Eureka, CA

#432 Feb 2, 2009
I agree a lawyer is over kill, however a lawyer would push issues and punishment more than the DA. And though the DA has the say they will react more to a lawyer. If you can kick the girls harder. like anonymous said "These girls need to finally get in trouble for something big enough that they will have no choice but to stay out of trouble for a while." It is to bad that even with a good kick in the *** they still probably won't learn.
anon from Cutten

San Ramon, CA

#433 Feb 2, 2009
anonymous wrote:
What I don't get is all the talk from the bully girls about how they were threatened and vandalized and everything else leading up to this, but THEY were the ones who went to the home of the alleged threateners. I can't really keep track because it seems like everyday there is someone else who claims to have been a witness and is telling everyone to shut up.
IF it's all humanly possible to gleen anything of substance from whatever code it is they speak in. It's not the English language, that's for sure.
It's kind of like a train wreck...
You don't really WANT to look, but.....
These girls need to finally get in trouble for something big enough that they will have no choice but to stay out of trouble for a while.
Amen and Ditto!!!!! My thoughts exactly!
Humboldt Squid

Forestville, CA

#434 Feb 2, 2009
Well, it looks like the posts from the Bully Girls
have died down...
They must have Beat Themselves to Death with Their Big Lips hanging out the Car Window...
A Fast and Furious Big-Lip-Beat-Down...

Got a question..Do Girls these days have
Run-Flat-Lips? Like the Tires?
Proud Native Woman

United States

#435 Feb 3, 2009
Humboldt Squid wrote:
Well, it looks like the posts from the Bully Girls
have died down...
They must have Beat Themselves to Death with Their Big Lips hanging out the Car Window...
A Fast and Furious Big-Lip-Beat-Down...
Got a question..Do Girls these days have
Run-Flat-Lips? Like the Tires?
I think that depends on the make & model at birth, hahahaha.
timmay

San Francisco, CA

#438 Feb 3, 2009
Proud Native Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
it is www.myspace.com/janoaxaca , in her blurbs, that is where she talks about fighting 3 people, the only thing holding up that halo is horns.
Oh GoD! My EYES!

I didnt want to!- but I looked at that facebook page.

Look, I know I'm not great looking, but wow!, I mean,.........oowww. Ouch. Holy cow!

Im soooo sorry I saw that!

NEVER again!
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#439 Feb 3, 2009
I'm telling you, these girls are bad news.
They have a reputation.
McKinleyville, Arcata, Eureka, Fortuna, Ferndale....
They basically go around making it clear they are out to stomp butt.
I haven't even looked at any of the MySpace stuff. I already know.
The thing that shocks me is that Erin wasn't right in the middle of it. Well, she was. On these threads.
The don't seem to realize that it takes teenage drama to a whole new level when someone is stabbed. And, once you turn 18, it's not girl drama anymore. It's adult felonies.
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#440 Feb 3, 2009
I meant "they" don't seem to realize....
Person

Seaside, CA

#441 Feb 3, 2009
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Stnad behind Garahmendi, are you serious. He has came into this town like Hitler, and expects to rule with an Iron fist. He walk aroun with his Fedora on like he is in the Italian Mafia. Garamendhi is more dangerous to our school and our town than a couple of Hispanic kids. I say we kick him out now like we want to. His dictatorship has run its course and it is time for him to be de-throned.
Just because you can't handle someone doing something and actually making a difference instead of Mr. Brainard! Deal with it he is a good principle. He knows what he's doing, he just needed time to adjust.
citizen

Arcata, CA

#442 Feb 3, 2009
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you can't handle someone doing something and actually making a difference instead of Mr. Brainard! Deal with it he is a good principle. He knows what he's doing, he just needed time to adjust.
A principal is supposed to be an educator also. His main focus seems to be to be an enforcer against students and teachers,who just happen to be the educators and the benefactors of that. By the way, he wasnt fired,his contract wasn't renewed from what i understand. Why didnt Arcata High even give him an interview??
so so sick of white trash

San Jose, CA

#443 Feb 4, 2009
Erin wrote:
<quoted text>
Our spelling? excuse me if the website makes stars for words I say maybe you need to learn what **** wipe means when you see *** and then wipe what do you think that is saying? duh a-$----$ wipe I can't help it if the site make my word into stars get smart and figure it out..
hahahahahah You're joking right? No one is commenting on your lack of ability to form coherent sentences without reverting to swear words (and those "stars" they are called asterisks..) people are are commenting (making fun of) the horribly written, shockingly pathetic attempts you have made at spelling common everyday words, and trying to form sentences from them.

you, in my opinion (judging from your posts, and your demonstrated low level of literacy), are the definition of white trash, it almost seems as if you are going out of your way to appear as ignorant as possible... well I've got news for you Erin, people (at least literate people such as myself) look down on ignorance, and don't take people like you seriously. This is why your type is known as "white-TRASH". Now go back to your trailer, cheap 12 pack, and your soap operas...
Eugene

Atlanta, GA

#444 Feb 4, 2009
Erin --

There is not excuse for what those girls did.
If I were him:

I would press charges on bodily harm
I would press pre-meditated attempt
I would press charges on breaking and entering.
Each one idividually.

Do not defend what these girls did.
Absolutely beyond childish.

What a joke.
make them wear orange and clean up the freeways.
Jimmy Longway

San Clemente, CA

#445 Jun 27, 2011
chrissy lawhon wrote:
Im Janice Chandlers older sister,and let me tell u i know her best ......she graduted high school with honors,one award presented too her was victorin of her school most honored senior girl of the year award scolorships too the best colleges in united states. and presently trying complite college coruses ...so let me tell u the truth about self defense, juan perdro sanchez held my little sister by her neck strangling her too where she couldn't breath for all we know she could of died thank god for some un none reason she had a pocketknife too keep her safe. my sister has been herrassed by these gurl and this guy for many of months and would not leave her alone a 37 year lady named stacie barra of ferndale with 2 kids that have been harrasing my sister and the other 5 gurls and one other friend named Heather that did not go the night this happend .....my sister did not mean too do what had happen that night but she had too keep her self safe and them teenage girls my sister in a wonderful girl and would never try too hurt someone in less they hurt her
With all My Love Crissy I lOve U Sis
Sounds like Chrissy know what she's talking about. I knew her when we were just kids.
344thBrother

United States

#446 Jun 27, 2011
It girl like that needs a asswhippin and needs to get fkd from behind like a girl shaved raw. Peace
D
Eugene wrote:
Erin --
There is not excuse for what those girls did.
If I were him:
I would press charges on bodily harm
I would press pre-meditated attempt
I would press charges on breaking and entering.
Each one idividually.
Do not defend what these girls did.
Absolutely beyond childish.
What a joke.
make them wear orange and clean up the freeways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jones'N Kayaks 12 hr Lefty 1
Busted in the 90's Mon CASPER 1
You hid your drugs under a rock Nov 18 CASPER 1
Review: Disability Network - Riverside Nov 18 DISABILITY NETWOR... 35
Review: Home Show Consultants (Apr '09) Nov 12 Jacqueline 2
News Eureka Pediatrics clinics to close by end of ye... Nov 8 Mckinleyville 1
Reggie Oct 23 Pablo 2

McKinleyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance