Teenage girls allegedly assault Eurek...

Teenage girls allegedly assault Eureka man

There are 414 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Teenage girls allegedly assault Eureka man. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

A group of five teenage girls were arrested at a Ferndale residence Thursday night after one of them stabbed a man in the head and arm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Concerned Eurekan

Hercules, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Well,
It seems that even in the peaceful community of Ferndale there is intrigue and violence.
I think those girls should feel lucky the guy didn't shoot em full of holes! I would have if some little twit pulled a knife on me at my home!
Anonymous

Santa Rosa, CA

#2 Jan 30, 2009
Probably all illgegal aliens. Deport them all so they don't waste our tax dollars being in our jails
Darwin

Dublin, CA

#3 Jan 30, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
Probably all illgegal aliens. Deport them all so they don't waste our tax dollars being in our jails
where are you drawing that conclusion from? other than you @$$ I mean.
Tim

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 30, 2009
Yep- We're raisin up a great little generation of future leaders down here in ForTucky!
anonymous

Eureka, CA

#5 Jan 30, 2009
Five girls going after another girl and a guy gets stabbed in the middle.
It's not even time for prom yet.
LOL

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2009
Girls gone wild, Humboldt-style. Good 'ole Northcoast family values.
Nor-Cal Native

Eureka, CA

#8 Jan 30, 2009
That is our new age school systems fruit.Founded by John Rockefeller
anonymous2

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2009
none of the girls were mexican and they stabbed him with a screwdriver on a swiss army knife.
Chad

Seaside, CA

#10 Jan 30, 2009
Gallegos will plead it down to nothing. The girls that didn't actually stab the guy are probably sitting at home watching T.V. right now.
Proud Native Woman

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2009
LOL wrote:
Girls gone wild, Humboldt-style. Good 'ole Northcoast family values.
Not every family in Humboldt! My kids would have been more afraid of what I would say or do than the cops. Moms word was law in my house. They are grown and awesome people. Not one stabbing or shooting, and they were raised in Humboldt.
But I agree these girls need some good ole fashined punishment.
Rey

Arcata, CA

#13 Jan 30, 2009
She won't have her homies to back her up in the big house, she will get to hang with new gang members so she will feel at home there.

“HENCHMAN OF JUSTICE”

Since: Dec 07

McKinleyville

#14 Jan 30, 2009
While growing up, it was amazing the "BATTLE OF THE SEXES". Soooo many women would say they were from Venus and that Men were from Mars; that women were docile, were the one's with the heart; never really were the sex with the negative emotions and agressions, attitudes and such. Men were characterized as the greedy, dominionated jerks lacking the emotional feelings and such. Times changed many moons ago.

I wonder if these little girls read, heard or watched the news about another girl being attacked by 4 or 5 younger high school aged gals. Those gals got prison time as their sentence. Hopefully these gals will too. For in today's world, many women are more vindictive, cunning, deceitful, lying, circumventory, conspiratorial, etc.... all for personal gains and public stances I suppose.

Well folks, this is why so many women push paperwork for corporations and government agencies. The battle of sexes became a "stepping up" to match the theoretical rhetoric which was placed upon men as a whole years ago. Women do much of the dirty work that you see in business today - and no I am not a sexist or chauvinist, just a realist and observationist of much private and public paperwork where the problems were created and compounded by manipulative women - not to say many men are not the same because there still exists many who are the same.

Jeffrey Lytle
McKinleyville - 5th District

Since: Aug 08

Fieldbrook

#15 Jan 30, 2009
This kind of thing (no stabbing, just going after another girl) happened with my niece and her friends in Sac. They are all lily white but had a terrifically permissive upbringing. Had to find out the hard way they can't get everything they want.
argumentum

AOL

#16 Jan 30, 2009
anonymous2 wrote:
none of the girls were mexican and they stabbed him with a screwdriver on a swiss army knife.
You sound suspiciously like a person who might actually know what happened. Are people like you even ALLOWED in here?

(Yes, I'm joking.)(Thanks for sharing what you know about this incident.)(Any additional details will be appreciated!)
Erin

Mckinleyville, CA

#18 Jan 30, 2009
Janice and all those girls were not meaning to fight the other people started it trying to beat there ass and they had to defend them self Janice had a guy on top of her beating her up and the only way to get him off was to defend her self and do what she could to get him off so she needs to be let out on self defense and the Mexican needs to be sent back to fucking Mexico.. Janice and the the girls that are locked up should not be locked up, who should be locked up are the girls that always threaten them 24/7 about killing them, so honestly who do you think should be locked up now...
Erin

Mckinleyville, CA

#19 Jan 30, 2009
anonymous2 wrote:
none of the girls were Mexican and they stabbed him with a screwdriver on a Swiss army knife.
check this out they had to defend themselves... Janice and the girls did not start it...
haha

Schaumburg, IL

#20 Jan 30, 2009
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
haha

Schaumburg, IL

#21 Jan 30, 2009
Can't we all get along? Please , everyone return to your trailer.
Middle-o-the-str ea m

Eureka, CA

#22 Jan 30, 2009
erin you should be locked up too. just for knowing these hoos. thsi mak mob has been into all kind of troubl this last year. their familys let them run loose and gang. someone is going to get killed by these beotch gangers. keepem locked up.
Bruce

Newcastle, WY

#23 Jan 30, 2009
haha wrote:
Can't we all get along? Please , everyone return to your trailer.
Well I wish it was that easy, like it used to be. God wants us to love one another first, lets start there, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKinleyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Fri 818 BURBANK CITY 135
Review: Good Times Collision And Restoration (Jul '15) Feb 21 test 24
Riverside Friendly Stars Sensory House at 7819 ... Feb 20 Sensory Group Home 120
Daniel Ramirez Feb 20 Hello 1
News Mike Walter | Weekday Morning Anchor (Jun '07) Feb 19 Melanie Trump Tra... 2
Humboldt Wine Festival Feb 19 440 Ford 2
Skateboards wrecking public property (Oct '10) Feb 19 Herpes 20

McKinleyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKinleyville Mortgages