Is Bethel University Really Broke

Jackson, TN

#179 Mar 14, 2013
Leroy Branch wrote:
Bethel is about nepotism, chronyism, inequality, bias, and when the folks donating the money get around to seeing this things will change.....maybe.
Nepotism came to an end last Fall!
Guest Alum

Jackson, TN

#180 Mar 14, 2013
Chris Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Bethel did have rising enrollment...but recently it has declined, sthe school will also need to lay off anoth 50 people in June or July. The problem has to do with people who took and took from Bethel but never gave back. People who from the inside of Bethel hurt Bethel's reputation by leaking stories out about others so they could gain advantage for their own career goals.
Parker who is chief of operations is a good guy, but, he is beign undermined from within.
If you truly care about Bethel, please email Mr. Parker and let him know who from within is undermining his authority and what exactly is going on. This area needs Bethel - for education and for employment. We can't stand idly by.
New Bethel Student

Atlanta, GA

#181 Mar 14, 2013
What is with that creepy Chaplain? Just because she is a woman doesnt mean she can use her position to cop a feel from every guy she comes across...ewwwwww
idiots

Columbia, TN

#182 Mar 14, 2013
New Bethel Student wrote:
What is with that creepy Chaplain? Just because she is a woman doesnt mean she can use her position to cop a feel from every guy she comes across...ewwwwww

Your a disgusting individual to say such a lie.. sweetest most compassionate lady & I'm certain her only reply would be I'll pray for you... you all should be ashamed for all of this ...

Maryville, TN

#183 Mar 14, 2013
You must not know Chap very well..she is one of the most wonderful people on the planet..she would never do anything to hurt another person period. She is probably one of the few honest people still left on that campus
New Bethel Student

Atlanta, GA

#184 Mar 14, 2013
Since Guest and Idiots are the same person it seems you protest to much...
What are you hiding? What are you afraid of? The Truth it seems
bite me

Johnson City, TN

#185 Mar 14, 2013
New Bethel Student wrote:
the only person that ever felt of you is your mother i will find out who you are and whip your sissy ass nobody would say ewwwwwww but a homosexual.
Kelsey

Maryville, TN

#186 Mar 14, 2013
I am guest. I have nothing to hide. I could give a rat's butt what people think.
No I am not idiot we are two seperate people. News flash a lot of people love Chap and most will not sit back and watch a wonderful woman get trashed. She would do anything to help anyone period. She is one of the few honest people left on that campus. She really cares about people a lot. She helped through a real hard time..when most had turned back...sure most of Bethel will agree...leave her alone.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#187 Mar 14, 2013
I've known the Chaplain for several years and have never known her to ever do such things, nor ever heard such allegations. She is one of the nicest, honest, most down to earth individuals I've had the privilege to meet.
Innocenti

São Paulo, Brazil

#188 Mar 15, 2013
Her name isnt Chap's but is Ann Hames. She has the same frailties as any human being. When I was a student I felt she touched me innapropriately. Nothing you inbred cult members say will change what I observed and felt.

It is what it is,,,and the protests of the deluded wont change it.
jobe

Columbia, TN

#189 Mar 15, 2013
you are indeed a liar... no protesting only truth here...
Kelsey

Maryville, TN

#190 Mar 16, 2013
jobe...I totally agree. Chap is one of the few honest people on that campus. She would never do anything to hurt another person period.
Concerned

Murray, KY

#191 Mar 16, 2013
I like Anne a lot. I've known her a long time, and the rumors about her on here are pathetic.
Reply to steph

Johnson City, TN

#193 Mar 16, 2013
steph wrote:
Just because you think you know someone you truly do not know her. i bet you didntt know she is addicted to pain killers, has had sex with a 22year old student just last year. And sleeps with someone "important" at Bethel she meets him once a week at the hotel here in mckenzie.
Which day of the week?
Andrea

Kansas City, MO

#194 Mar 16, 2013
It is an open secret in McKenzie that Ann Hames had a sexual affair with that student for some time now. I also know of three students whom she touched innappropriately. How you people can defend her makes me want to puke.

You people are just like the Catholic Church who defended the pedophile priest.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#195 Mar 16, 2013
Andrea wrote:
It is an open secret in McKenzie that Ann Hames had a sexual affair with that student for some time now. I also know of three students whom she touched innappropriately. How you people can defend her makes me want to puke.
You people are just like the Catholic Church who defended the pedophile priest.
The reason I defend Anne Hames is because I have heard no allegations to contrary, and I take gossip with a grain of salt. You expect me to believe it to be true just because it's posted here, a site infamous for B.S.? If I heard this information from people I trusted, I might be a little more inclined to accept the gossip as possibly true.

Three people she touched inappropriately? Well...why no sexual harassment claim filed? Three people not got the balls to file a police report? If there were a paper trail indicating she'd done this, I'd likely believe it. But again, it's all hearsay and no proof, so until then, I'll believe she's innocent until proven guilty.
Missy RN MSN

Atlanta, GA

#196 Mar 16, 2013
I have known Joe and Ann Hames since they were in South Carolina. They had to flee the state due to Mrs. Hames numerous alcoholic breakdowns and numerous adulteress affairs and pill use.

Now she is masquerading as a Chaplain? I feel sorry for you.

Why are her defenders hiding where they are at? How is it that there are several independent eyewitness accounts and first person accounts? The whole planet is lying?
Yeah, I have a grudge to bear she broke up my marriage.
Just a dumb trucker

Kansas City, MO

#197 Mar 16, 2013
I may be just a simple trucker and maybe even a bit senile but anonymous letters to the board , leaked unsubstantiated rumors to the community and Johnna Tanner is removed and Joe Hames gets promoted to Program director and there is more talk of a Chapel. Then anonymous letters to the board, leaked unsubstantiated rumors to the community and Priestly is removed and Joe Hames becomes Dean and there is more talk of a chapel. Then more anonymous letters to the board, leaked unsubstantiated rumors to the community and Steve Prossor is removed and more talk about the chapel and Joe Hames become Vice-President . Now new unsubstantiated rumors are starting in the community about Dr. Prossor and Mike Parker. All in a matter of two years. Just cant figure it out I am just a dumb trucker
jobe

Columbia, TN

#198 Mar 16, 2013
Just a dumb trucker wrote:
I may be just a simple trucker and maybe even a bit senile but anonymous letters to the board , leaked unsubstantiated rumors to the community and Johnna Tanner is removed and Joe Hames gets promoted to Program director and there is more talk of a Chapel. Then anonymous letters to the board, leaked unsubstantiated rumors to the community and Priestly is removed and Joe Hames becomes Dean and there is more talk of a chapel. Then more anonymous letters to the board, leaked unsubstantiated rumors to the community and Steve Prossor is removed and more talk about the chapel and Joe Hames become Vice-President . Now new unsubstantiated rumors are starting in the community about Dr. Prossor and Mike Parker. All in a matter of two years. Just cant figure it out I am just a dumb trucker
You have lots of personalities there dumb trucker, student, are you going to go by rabi next ? If you have issues or concerns direct it to that person in the correct fashion that is if any of this is has any solid ground and we all know it does not ...
Kelsey

Maryville, TN

#199 Mar 16, 2013
People will defend Anne because she is a wonderful person. As said by So it is what is was nobody takes anything on this site serious. People come here because they got screwed over and they want to vent period. As much as she is loved by many not many are going to sit back and listen to this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any thoughts on the new lake? (Jun '12) 1 hr Bass 78
Amanda Tharpe (Jan '11) 4 hr Bob Trafficant 4
Hot girl in black pontiac solstice convertible? 19 hr Aunt 3
John Drago Hall 20 hr guest 4
Anybody know Sarah Garrison?? 22 hr Straightchillin 1
Dartainyn Thu Tatertown 3
Wesley Stewart Wed jen 1

McKenzie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance