Longview, TX

#241 Apr 2, 2013
What about Jean Little ?
Relpy_to_concern ed

Johnson City, TN

#242 Apr 2, 2013
concerned wrote:
What about Jean Little ?
A week or two ago folks were after the chaplain. Now you are trying to start something about someone else. Any plans for next week? I am sure you. Have enough time on your hands to think of someone.

Maryville, TN

#243 Apr 2, 2013
The only people that need to go are the ones setting people up. The ones coming up with the bogus complaints to get rid of people.The whole group..starting from the one in housing, the one in housekeeping and the several in campbell hall. Bethel is supposed to be Christain University. Should not lie to get rid of people. Some may say the people will get over it. But know some that have hard time getting over it the scars are permanet.
Relpy_to_guest

Johnson City, TN

#244 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
The only people that need to go are the ones setting people up. The ones coming up with the bogus complaints to get rid of people.The whole group..starting from the one in housing, the one in housekeeping and the several in campbell hall. Bethel is supposed to be Christain University. Should not lie to get rid of people. Some may say the people will get over it. But know some that have hard time getting over it the scars are permanet.
How do you know about the lying?

Maryville, TN

#245 Apr 3, 2013
Have my sources. What else do you call made up bogus complaints ?
Relpy_to_guest

Johnson City, TN

#246 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
Have my sources. What else do you call made up bogus complaints ?
"I have my sourcest" is hardly an answer to the question. Suppose I said, "my sources say that your sources are lying"? You need to provide some verifiable reasons as to why your sources are reliable and true. Otherwise I have no reason to believe you.

Maryville, TN

#247 Apr 3, 2013
I will not give names so do not ask. My sources involve the ones who have been hit by bogus complaints. I am related to one. And no I will not give names. Let me guess your sources are probably tied to Campbell Hall. But you need verifiablereasons. Okay.

Source 1. Connected to Cumberland Presbytrian Church was told by a member of campbell hall

Source 2. A very well respected indiviudal on campus has given the reason

Source 3. A former supervisor has said it was a fix, who is really respected because was there so long and still has ties.
As I said before, the complaints are bogus. Which means lies.
I won't give names. I am only hoping to wake people up so other people do not have to go through what I have watched people go through.
If the cuts are for the budget admitt it don't make up lies and alibies to get rid of people. It is not as easy to bounce back from as people may think it is. In my eyes that is just a form of bullying which would think christians would not go there.
Oh and everyone knows Tennessee is an at will state can fire anyone at any time. But lying to give reason to get of people needs to stop.
Relpy_to_guest

Johnson City, TN

#248 Apr 3, 2013
guest wrote:
I will not give names so do not ask. My sources involve the ones who have been hit by bogus complaints. I am related to one. And no I will not give names. Let me guess your sources are probably tied to Campbell Hall. But you need verifiablereasons. Okay.
Source 1. Connected to Cumberland Presbytrian Church was told by a member of campbell hall
Source 2. A very well respected indiviudal on campus has given the reason
Source 3. A former supervisor has said it was a fix, who is really respected because was there so long and still has ties.
As I said before, the complaints are bogus. Which means lies.
I won't give names. I am only hoping to wake people up so other people do not have to go through what I have watched people go through.
If the cuts are for the budget admitt it don't make up lies and alibies to get rid of people. It is not as easy to bounce back from as people may think it is. In my eyes that is just a form of bullying which would think christians would not go there.
Oh and everyone knows Tennessee is an at will state can fire anyone at any time. But lying to give reason to get of people needs to stop.
I have no sources. I need none because I did not say whether or not lies were told. I asked for evidence. It is unlikely that the "evidence" that you have provided here would hold up in any court.

Jackson, TN

#249 Apr 4, 2013
Relpy_to_guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no sources. I need none because I did not say whether or not lies were told. I asked for evidence. It is unlikely that the "evidence" that you have provided here would hold up in any court.
You sound like one of the ones with the "clique". You worried that someone has something on you? Don't bully people discussing things on a forum. Guest from Milan does not have to provide you with anything. You may get away with this at BU but I am sure the "right" people will get the info they need!

Maryville, TN

#250 Apr 4, 2013
Thank you guest.
I never said anything about evidence for court. The majority of the ones hit by bogus complaints just want the truth. Does not seem like too much to ask for.
It is what it always is

Orlando, FL

#251 Apr 4, 2013
Bottom line.Undisputed facts: The Chaplen has had several sexual affairs since 2004 with students and administrators She is addicted to pills and alcohol. Her cuckold husban and her have been plotting the leaks about bethel and the lies getting rid of people who were in the way knew to much or who they couldnt corrupt for their dreams of a chapel and of that fewl becoming president. Bethel is brok, they are being sued,investigated and more is coming out. More facts: until they get rid of the clique the average hardworking employee who doesnt wife swap, student, and community member will be hurt by this morally ill peopel.Bethel has good peopel but, there are steal wicked individuals masquerading as Christians abusing their position, slandering others and committing crimes of greed while pretending to be decent. They did all before in South carolina
hccm

Columbia, TN

#252 Apr 4, 2013
It is what it always is wrote:
Bottom line.Undisputed facts: The Chaplen has had several sexual affairs since 2004 with students and administrators She is addicted to pills and alcohol. Her cuckold husban and her have been plotting the leaks about bethel and the lies getting rid of people who were in the way knew to much or who they couldnt corrupt for their dreams of a chapel and of that fewl becoming president. Bethel is brok, they are being sued,investigated and more is coming out. More facts: until they get rid of the clique the average hardworking employee who doesnt wife swap, student, and community member will be hurt by this morally ill peopel.Bethel has good peopel but, there are steal wicked individuals masquerading as Christians abusing their position, slandering others and committing crimes of greed while pretending to be decent. They did all before in South carolina
Apparently you are not a graduate of any university. If you want to be taken seriously then learn to spell correctly.

Maryville, TN

#253 Apr 4, 2013
I agree with what you said about the clique. The average person does not have a chance. Number can come up at anytime. Not much can do. But really do not believe about Chap. If that was true do not think she would have job.
Reply to hccm

Johnson City, TN

#254 Apr 4, 2013
hccm wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are not a graduate of any university. If you want to be taken seriously then learn to spell correctly.
Agreed. But consider replacing "university" with "high school".
Reply-to-guest

Johnson City, TN

#255 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like one of the ones with the "clique". You worried that someone has something on you? Don't bully people discussing things on a forum. Guest from Milan does not have to provide you with anything. You may get away with this at BU but I am sure the "right" people will get the info they need!
Consider looking up. The word ad hominem . Seldom do I see this fallacy committed so many times in such a short space.
It's hardly bullying to demand evidence for unsubstantiated accusations.
Perhaps you would have no problem if you were accused of some nasty things. Yet the evidence consisted of rumor alone.

Jackson, TN

#256 Apr 4, 2013
hccm wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you can perfectly understand what is being said. Just because you graduate from BU does not make you "perfect" as you seem to think. A lot of imperfections ...and judgmental since you don't consider that maybe someone just hit the wrong key.
Reply-to-guest

Johnson City, TN

#257 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I think you can perfectly understand what is being said. Just because you graduate from BU does not make you "perfect" as you seem to think. A lot of imperfections ...and judgmental since you don't consider that maybe someone just hit the wrong key.
Too many wrong hits for that to be plausible. Look at the keyboard layout.

Jackson, TN

#258 Apr 4, 2013
Reply-to-guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many wrong hits for that to be plausible. Look at the keyboard layout.
If I had done nothing wrong, I would not be concerned. Guilty dogs bark the loudest. I am certainly not overly concerned about people's spelling on Topix and would never look down on someone because they were not a college grad. Not very Christian like.
Reply-to-guest

Johnson City, TN

#259 Apr 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>If I had done nothing wrong, I would not be concerned. Guilty dogs bark the loudest. I am certainly not overly concerned about people's spelling on Topix and would never look down on someone because they were not a college grad. Not very Christian like.
Another ad hominem (Guilty dogs ...).

Sloppy language is a reflection of sloppy thinking, whether a college grad or not.

It's not very Christian to bear false witness either- that is the problem with unsubstantiated accusations.
2good

Columbia, TN

#260 Apr 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I think you can perfectly understand what is being said. Just because you graduate from BU does not make you "perfect" as you seem to think. A lot of imperfections ...and judgmental since you don't consider that maybe someone just hit the wrong key.
Apparently, you cannot punctuate either. Don't blame your keyboard for your mistakes. Try spell check and proofread before posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl in black pontiac solstice convertible? 4 hr Aunt 3
John Drago Hall 5 hr guest 4
Anybody know Sarah Garrison?? 7 hr Straightchillin 1
Dartainyn 16 hr Tatertown 3
Wesley Stewart Wed jen 1
girl at walmart Jun 28 4855lll 1
Anyone know Jeremy (Sep '14) Jun 26 ladybug 9

McKenzie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance