American lantern employees

Posted in the McKenzie Forum

Help

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Looking for an old employee. That used to work in the cure room or where they finished the fixtures. I think her name was Amy. She was married to a guy named Brian that used to work at Atlantic homes. She lived just off the road where the national guard is. I think it was either the first road to the left. Or second road past the national guard. She had two kids at that time I think. I am really wanting to find her . Her mom used to live in Gleason and owned a trailer park. Her mom used to date a guy that worked or part owned Robinson and Belew in Sharon. Need to find her bad. Would like to no how she been and if she is ok
watsup

Irving, TX

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Her husband's name is Jeff, and they moved to Nashville about two years ago. She cut hair at a local barber shop for the last few years until they moved. I won't mention her last name cause I don't know who you are or why you are looking for her. Her husband is in the guard and they moved due to his assignment. Last I heard they were doing fine. But I haven't heard anything about her in the last year.
Help

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2012
So her and Brian got divorced. She was married to a Brian he drove a red 4x4. We were friends we kinda lost touch after we quit working at the lantern.
longtime

Clarksville, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Must be talking about two different Amy's. I'm not aware of another Amy that lived in that area at that time and worked at American Lantern, but I don't claim to know everyone.
The one I know was married to Jeff, still is as far as I know, they have two kids, and they all live in Nashville now.
Help

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Not sure. This Amy used to be cheerleader in mckenzie. Wworked together in late 90s she was young early 20s . Could swore her husband was Brian he drove a red Nissan 4x4 and worked at Atlantic homes. Her mom lived in Gleason fourth road on left towards Dresden from four way stop in trailer park she owned.
Help

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 7, 2012
I am a female by the way. Would like her last name so I can look her up in Facebook. We was good friends and just lost touch with each other over the years
watsup

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Amy Spain (maiden name) might be the person you are looking for. She graduated from Mckenzie in early to mid 90's. Some of her family is from Gleason.

The Amy I know was definitely not a McKenzie cheerleader. She is very attractive, but she would have been in her later 20's in the late 90's.
Help

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Well I couldn't find her on Facebook.
Help

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2012
Well what's Jeff's last name then
longtime

Clarksville, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Help wrote:
Well what's Jeff's last name then
You said the Amy you were looking for was married to a Brian. I don't know "Brian's" name. But the Amy I know was/is married to Jeff Blaylock.
Help

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Just checking may had husband name wrong
Help

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2012
The Amy I'm talking about lived off of 140 first or second road to the left. They was on the left just a lil down the road the house sat back off the road a little

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Penny cary 53 min frog 3
The church of jesus christ (Nov '10) 11 hr Gay_Satan_420 9
Debate: Abortion Debate - Gleason, TN (Jan '12) 11 hr Gay_Satan_420 3
Fight the Good Fight 11 hr Gay_Satan_420 2
Is Bethel really Corrupt 23 hr The real zeke 105
Coach Browning HAS to go! Tue iloverocknroll 17
New business Mon Monroe 2
McKenzie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKenzie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:04 am PST

NFL 6:04AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NBC Sports 4:30 AM
Albert Haynesworth to Ndamukong Suh: Do your research on suitors