IHateTrash

Lampasas, TX

#1 Oct 15, 2012
In case anyone missed it the first time around: Courtney Jowers and Cassie Bolen faked having a fight with each other so they could get arrested on purpose. They were both trying to smuggle drugs into the jail with the drugs hidden in their "body cavities" LOL. I guess they found out the penalty for drug smuggling is a little tougher than the sentence for a misdemeanor fight.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Bahahahaha....dumb bitches wtf is wrong with people thes days....i wanna know who came up with that idea.
The real slim shady

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Guess that give a new meaning to the terms.. "Stink weed" and "sticky icky" LMFAO
playa

Jackson, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2012
i guess some bitches jus wanna stay in jail n lezz off
IHateTrash

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2012
playa wrote:
i guess some bitches jus wanna stay in jail n lezz off
Yeah, we can do without the bigotry. Being a lesbian isn't the problem, other than Courtney Jowers just uses everybody and she's a lesbian about as much as Secretariat was a Holstein.
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

#6 Jul 27, 2014
Do you dumb ass got any thing else to talk about grow up or add shut up
Zeke

Paris, TN

#7 Jul 27, 2014
IHateTrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we can do without the bigotry. Being a lesbian isn't the problem, other than Courtney Jowers just uses everybody and she's a lesbian about as much as Secretariat was a Holstein.
You seem to be a confused clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SWAG Wrestling 1 hr Johnny Barron 1
polly gray 6 hr Good Samaritan 1
Traffic Cameras (Nov '10) 10 hr TheRealZeke 139
Swan is closing 15 hr say good bye 1
Homosexuality in Huntingdon Wed TheRealZeke 30
Zac Yancey Wed ZY fanclub 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Wed ucanthandletruth 9,444
•••
•••
•••

McKenzie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKenzie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKenzie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKenzie