Nail Technician ???
pretty78

Paris, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2011
I have been going to paris nails , dont want to drive that far anymore there has got to be some good nail ppl around here please let me know ?
kayla

Bristol, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2011
pretty78 wrote:
I have been going to paris nails , dont want to drive that far anymore there has got to be some good nail ppl around here please let me know ?
Latisha Scott at A Cut Above is really good and a sweetheart!!
tootie89

Paris, TN

#3 Sep 27, 2011
I went to Emily Smith next door to save a lot , she was sweet , and her nail art is amazing :)
pretty78

East Saint Louis, IL

#4 Sep 30, 2011
How much do they charge
matt

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2011
pretty78 wrote:
How much do they charge
As much as they want.
sparkles

Paris, TN

#6 Sep 30, 2011
There is also a salon in Huntingdon
tootie89

Paris, TN

#7 Oct 4, 2011
Emily charges $30 for a Set, $25 for a pedi
kitten85

Erin, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2011
i went to Emily smith beside save alot. she did a awsome job on my nails really cute! not to bad on the price either. i told her to do whatever she wanted and she gave me super cute designs.
belly70

Erin, TN

#9 Oct 5, 2011
same here also went to emily smith very good at her job. I was wondering if she has a facebook so i can look at more of her nail art?
hello 90

Erin, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2011
i agree. i go to emily for my nail art and she is really great at her job, and whatever she has done in her past is her buisness. ppl change and also make mistakes,i dont judge her. i enjy going to ger for my nails shes good and a fair price. but just for FWI reasons im sure that new to nails has probaly done things in your past that yu would like too forget about,and it would hurt u if someone brought it up? so try to see the postive in everyone!
happy 2 help

Hornsby, TN

#16 Oct 22, 2011
I go to Sara Allen at Elevations Salon and Day Spa in McKenzie, she does great work and is really good with Shelac. I can get every thing done in one place nails hair tanning & massage
guest2

Paris, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2012
happy 2 help wrote:
I go to Sara Allen at Elevations Salon and Day Spa in McKenzie, she does great work and is really good with Shelac. I can get every thing done in one place nails hair tanning & massage
they have tanning beds?great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gleason police chief retired 5 hr bulldoggreat 11
Work from home 18 hr Tes 1
Bailey Mae Eden 20 hr look like it 5
Andrea Damesworth Mon Jeb22 6
White women who love bbc (Feb '17) Sun For Real doe 6
Eddie Dean Sun I Dem 5
Kevin green Oct 12 Sorry 3

McKenzie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance