married couples cheating!

married couples cheating!

Posted in the McKenzie Forum

WiSh i could have that

Maryville, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
It's a shame that marriage is not like it use to be. And it's hard to tell a friend that her love of her life is stepping out on her, or do you? I just cant find it in me, and not positive that it's going on. But from what i hear I HAVE HEARD CORRECTLY. What do you know about Carl Turnbow? does he.....

Memphis, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2012
I saw him with a basset hound the other day. They seemed to really like each other alot.
molly

Plano, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2012
WiSh i could have that wrote:
It's a shame that marriage is not like it use to be. And it's hard to tell a friend that her love of her life is stepping out on her, or do you? I just cant find it in me, and not positive that it's going on. But from what i hear I HAVE HEARD CORRECTLY. What do you know about Carl Turnbow? does he.....
What is a shame, is that you want to base this all on rumor. Oh, wait, I forget we live in West Tn.

Maryville, TN

#4 Dec 21, 2012
just because a guy and girl are friends dose not mean they doing anything...it is possible to be good friends..have several that have been friends with for years...oh right it is better to look at the worse than try to see what is really going on....but seriously..just talking to a guy..having lunch...does not mean nothing....can be married and have guy friends....if people would keep their noses in their own business....
Rebel

Maryville, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2012
guest wrote:
just because a guy and girl are friends dose not mean they doing anything...it is possible to be good friends..have several that have been friends with for years...oh right it is better to look at the worse than try to see what is really going on....but seriously..just talking to a guy..having lunch...does not mean nothing....can be married and have guy friends....if people would keep their noses in their own business....
WOW- you really got defensive there hun! lol why did someone hit a nerve? are you one of those damn home-wreckers, are you one of many that has been with carl turnbow.... and we are all grown everyone knows "having lunch" means other things. Truth be told the chic must be lonely, and awful damn gullable! good luck with the whole "having Lunch"!

Maryville, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2012
I'll tell you why got defensive...and no not a homewrecker. I am happily married. The thing that gets me is people automatically assume the worse..like said before just cause a guy and girl are friends does not mean they are playing or anything...I hear it so much cause I have guy friends. People tell me my husband should not "allow it" well my husband trusts me. It makes me so mad people would rather spread rumors which can really cause problems than take time to find out the truth..and when I say have lunch I mean eat pizza and talk aports which is what we do
wow

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Seriously doesn't look right if ur married and out to lunch with other guys...but really could lead to problems at some point be careful, and don't say never...cuz it could happen. It happened to me, and they we're just friends...now im divorced and he's with a homewrecker.

Maryville, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2012
The only time I have problems is when people try to make it what it isn't. I have found guys make way better friends that girls...a girl will stab you in the back for gossip or make themselves look better..guys do not care what others think...at least most don't.
tomboy

Maryville, TN

#9 Dec 31, 2012
I happen to agree with guest. A guy and a girl can be just friends. It is possible. Like guest I am married. I also have guys friends. I grew up hanging with guys and guess what my husband trusts me. He knows when go watch a game or something there is nothing to worry about. Don't have a lot of girlfriends,..been stabbed too many times...I don't care what everyone else is into...hate the gossip and way other chicks are all into business deciding who fits in and who does not.....
Girl

Maryville, TN

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Guest...you and Tomboy might as well save your breath. Because you can not change their mind. They are not interested. They are interested in what they think they know..the gossip is enough for them..they do not care if it is true ...they do not care they just pass it right a long to the next set of ears. They do not care what trouble it brings...just like anything else people believe what they want...the juciier the gossip the better..

Maryville, TN

#11 Feb 3, 2013
pretty sad people around here claim to be christians and treat people the way they do...I mean they lie to get what they want..and they do not take the time to learn the truth..i think that is sad
heart of stone

Jackson, TN

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Thats like this guy name garry thomas. He had been cheating on his wife of 11yrs with a faggit named Lloyd Sawyer and his wifes sister Sissy Siggers for years. How can this man love his wife and turn around and cheat on her? What ever happened to the vows ppl make when they get married? And this man called his self a jehovah witness.
just saying

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Seriously is this all people have to do now a days here's an idea shut you're computers off and go spend time with ya family's, kids really this is exactly what is wrong with people nowadays
omg!

Arlington, TX

#15 Mar 28, 2013
Tacky!! Why even start such drama!!

Maryville, TN

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Nothing wrong with venting.People around here like to assume the worse even though they claim to be christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKenzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need some advice 3 hr Walking in the st... 8
Dairy Queen McKenzie tn 5 hr chubby lover 7
Allison Stallion 13 hr LENO 3
mckenzie medical center (Sep '12) Dec 4 okay 55
Looking for a lady named Johnna Nov 30 what 2
Any ladies wanna get rekt by the D train? Nov 27 Da Big D 3
New Cashier at Pocket's? (Nov '15) Nov 27 reeltalk 3

McKenzie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance