16 charged in alleged illegal gamblin...

16 charged in alleged illegal gambling operation

There are 128 comments on the PA Office of Attorney General Press RSS Feed story from Sep 5, 2013, titled 16 charged in alleged illegal gambling operation. In it, PA Office of Attorney General Press RSS Feed reports that:

Attorney General Kathleen G. Kane today announced charges against 16 people in connection with an alleged illegal gambling operation in and around McKeesport, Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PA Office of Attorney General Press RSS Feed.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Rainbows and unicorns

Homestead, PA

#143 Nov 7, 2013
Why is this topic still being discussed, it's been beaten to death already.
Jeff

West Mifflin, PA

#145 Nov 7, 2013
Is McKeesport next? More to come !!

Attorney general's office found records violations in Monroeville

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/breaking/20...
Red Robin

United States

#147 Dec 12, 2013
Excuse me I dont understand why they are targeting Porky's machines what about the other machines in this area. Biros and does this have to do with anything with Pete Graziano shuting down?
AG Sting of Year Award

Mckeesport, PA

#148 Dec 12, 2013
Rainbows and unicorns wrote:
Why is this topic still being discussed, it's been beaten to death already.
Could it be that the 16 indicted will most likely be scheduled for trial early next year if they do not plea bargain or become a witness for the Commonwealth? Of course they could abscond to Switzerland if the AG and PSP did not jerk their passports.

Or that there is a high probability and speculation that at least one or more indictments are forthcoming.

Also, it is possible that the State Grand Jury is not done with this saga and the scope could increase beyond gambling.
Vocal Cord of Year Award

Mckeesport, PA

#149 Dec 12, 2013
Red Robin wrote:
Excuse me I dont understand why they are targeting Porky's machines what about the other machines in this area. Biros and does this have to do with anything with Pete Graziano shuting down?
And who was captured on the phone tap bragging that they owned the City and MPD? And, he used his weight (no pun) to get a relative or friend hired by the MASD? He owns MASD also.

All the Port knows who two school directors are that helped facilitate this MASD hiring and both are linked to gambling matters. It is rumored the AG and PSP spoke with both.

Was it Bob or the Porkster who over exploited their vocal cords? Enough said!

Just like the vocal cords of an esteemed State Representative could facilitate a potential indictment, the vocal cords of Porkster drew too much attention to his multi-million $$$$ operations.
unemployeed

West Mifflin, PA

#150 Dec 15, 2013
where is brick alley gonna open back up my sister needs a job
Nice

Homestead, PA

#151 Dec 15, 2013
Vocal Cord of Year Award wrote:
<quoted text>
And who was captured on the phone tap bragging that they owned the City and MPD? And, he used his weight (no pun) to get a relative or friend hired by the MASD? He owns MASD also.
All the Port knows who two school directors are that helped facilitate this MASD hiring and both are linked to gambling matters. It is rumored the AG and PSP spoke with both.
Was it Bob or the Porkster who over exploited their vocal cords? Enough said!
Just like the vocal cords of an esteemed State Representative could facilitate a potential indictment, the vocal cords of Porkster drew too much attention to his multi-million $$$$ operations.
Over the phone. Seems like the McKeesport corruption way of doing business with Porky and others. After all 1 o'clock football games are done are the best time to tap Porky from his operation.

Will the Viking be changing the name to Porkys when it re opens. The Steelers lost a lot of games after Porky and 15 others were indicted in and around McKeesport. I think Porky donated to the self paying Salvation Army, Brewster seems to like the Salvation Army with the boy mayor.
White Oak Game Again

Homestead, PA

#152 Dec 15, 2013
Red Robin wrote:
You know everyone calls around after the Steelers lose games. Porky funds the city to watch games for free. I blame Porky for the Steelers not making even the playoffs this season.

Maybe you can salt the front sidewalk of city hall for Porky to enter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democratic vs republician 17 hr Da Mon Valley 7
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) Sat Drill Baby Drill 54
Memorial Day Flags in Renzie Park (Jun '16) Sat Swamp Skunk 8
Boy Mayor Cuts Sewer Deal - and it STINKS (Sep '16) Sat Swamp Skunk 14
Our Mayor SUX May 25 Swamp Skunk 4
How to find? May 25 Ready Fiveskin 5
Paul Shelly Obama Snowflake Voter May 25 Swamp Skunk 6

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance