Why do bullets always fly at Versaill...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#21 Jan 6, 2013
I've been to hundreds of parties and never was there a shooting at any of them. EVER.
Excellent point

West Mifflin, PA

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
I've been to hundreds of parties and never was there a shooting at any of them. EVER.
Nice point Bella Toni.
More to Story

Mckeesport, PA

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Excellent point wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice point Bella Toni.
There is more than one definition for "parties" and "dates." You and I have the convention and standard definitions, however others have more sinister difinitions. I agree with the Bella!
Justice League Yoda

Apo, AE

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Math wrote:
Too many McKeesport shootings to count. That man posted his New Year's Eve party on Facebook. He made a threat on the news. McPherson and math? Forget it.
The Collins Street force is strong in "Math". Herrhh Herrhh
No counting zone

Irwin, PA

#25 Jan 6, 2013
Justice League Yoda wrote:
<quoted text>
The Collins Street force is strong in "Math". Herrhh Herrhh
McPherson,

No one understands you. But, everyone knows you need serious help. Is that where you live? You seem obsessed with that street.
Patty the Partier

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Jan 7, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
For that matter, most of us have lived for decades without ever being arrested ONCE for ANYTHING...yet these youth these days are getting into all sorts of trouble with the law and saying it's their "environment".

Puhlease.

I say that its hard to get into a lot of trouble if you are trying to work for a living versus leech off the system. It can still be done, but its a lot harder.

The real trouble is personal responsibility.

More and more people these days lack it...as evidenced by our fair city's higher-than-normal rate of welfare and section 8 recipients.
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Agree 100%
Dillinger Had Answer

Mckeesport, PA

#28 Jan 9, 2013
When Dillinger was asked why he robbed banks he said "because that is where the money is."

Why do bullets fly at Coursin and Versallies, perhaps because that is where all the scum dopers herd up for a culling session.?
Gentle Reader

Monessen, PA

#29 Jan 9, 2013
I had a client that came in today that said the cops just busted into his residence and started to 'toss' the place. He claimed they had no warrant. I know that's a LIE. There was a reason they were there and after much verbal sparring, with me showing no sympathy and blatantly telling him that I did not believe him, he THEN said he was in possession of a parking meter....that he 'found'. It seems he did everything short of using dynamite but that darned thing just wouldn't open! Apparently someone told the police that he had this meter and was desperately trying to open it. He was taken to the local magistrate, where he plead not guilty (LMAO....I can't even believe that) and is taking it to Pgh where he is convinced it will be 'thrown out'. These are the types of people we have running our streets, day and night.
No way

Penn, PA

#30 Jan 9, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Kids birthday parties.
Quick Wit

Mckeesport, PA

#31 Jan 10, 2013
Dillinger Had Answer wrote:
When Dillinger was asked why he robbed banks he said "because that is where the money is."
Why do bullets fly at Coursin and Versallies, perhaps because that is where all the scum dopers herd up for a culling session.?
This is just too cute, clever, and true!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#32 Jan 10, 2013
Kids birthday parties have nothing to do with it. Look at the kids party in Renzie last year with shots fired & someone shot. Lowlifes are lowlifes, period.

Liberalism & Gov't entitlements have led to nothing but an increased loss of human civility, self-respect & self-responsibility. Welfare & Section 8 props up local gov't.. Like medicine , the truth doesn't always taste good - but it is good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will replace Spaggy's? Who is the new own... 55 min paver 5
sidewalk project 10 hr Queeg 19
New to Glassport. Who is this Dan Bender guy? 11 hr Ralph 4
line painting 21 hr sick and tired 8
Tax Dollars / Public Safety Questioned 22 hr Fire Move Questioned 1
News Act 47 looming for McKeesport? (Jan '11) Tue Fart news 272
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... Tue Good Public Service 11
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE