admission fee for graduation

admission fee for graduation

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

lester freeman

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jun 5, 2014
did the high really charge 3 dollars a person to watch their children graduate and if so what will that money be used for?
Good Cause

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jun 5, 2014
International Village start up money!
Eric Shun

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2014
I think it will go towards Ms.D's settlement
RECOVERING

Ashburn, VA

#4 Jun 5, 2014
Down payment on the build of a state of the art methadone clinic.
Scott

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Jun 5, 2014
lester freeman wrote:
did the high really charge 3 dollars a person to watch their children graduate and if so what will that money be used for?
This should be addressed at a school board meeting, put you have to come out of the shadows.
lester freeman

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jun 6, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text> This should be addressed at a school board meeting, put you have to come out of the shadows.
ive been afraid of clowns since i was little, so naturally i should avoid the circus that is a school board meeting. its bad enough my monthly sewage bill already scares the crap outta me. i just figured they charged 3 dollar admission to get some single dollar bills to take to our new sex district.
Troof

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jul 2, 2014
lester freeman wrote:
<quoted text>ive been afraid of clowns since i was little, so naturally i should avoid the circus that is a school board meeting. its bad enough my monthly sewage bill already scares the crap outta me. i just figured they charged 3 dollar admission to get some single dollar bills to take to our new sex district.
Good points Lester! Crazy how this gets buried and all this other BS is commented on.
White Lightning

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jul 2, 2014
I for the admission cost like a dumbazz that I am. I got a program also and looked at the pictures because I don't understand the big words. I think the Machine will fix this town cuz the Machine really can make things happen.

Shout out to my peeps. Gotta fly now got many a tree that I need to hug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty floods 11 hr Mac Hine 3
If anyone’s hands are cold 13 hr Willie Fistergash 7
Ray johnson 13 hr Endtime 11
titan hoagies for all city workers (Dec '16) Jun 13 Agent Scully 12
Lights in the sky in White Oak : 2-3 Years ago Jun 13 Agent Scully 2
Dey be shootin again y'all Jun 13 Davon Mandingo 2
Poll Is Ted Danson from McKeesport? (Jan '11) Jun 9 Hobo Jim McKeesport 593

McKeesport Jobs

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages